Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War

Go down 
+6
Keana Skyheart
Syntarin-god-pimp
Jeff W
Sabin
LenaSkyheart
Ark Skyheart
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:31 am

After a couple of hours of being briefed about what scouts have seeing lately, Emily was dismissed and was ordered to start her patrol along Syn'sol's borders. Emily would walk the same path that she would normally take to start up her patrol. Luckily for her she was stationed in the general area of Gwen's home and knew in a moments notice if she needed backup, either Donavan or Gwen would be there to assist. It gave her piece of mind since most Mages were not heavily armored and could suffer from great physical damage if they weren't careful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Ash had rang the bell and Ruby had pounced on his back, yelling at him for not letting them both do it, Donavan strides up behind them and separates them. "alright you two, that's enough.....since Ash techniquely rang the bell first, he gets to decide the morning exercise.....and you Ruby will get to pick our evening exercise...ok", he would say as he moved them into their stretching routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gwen nearly jumped as she heard the loud gong like sound of the bell being hit but she quickly dismissed the annoying sound and went back to cleaning and sharpening her blades. It had been quite a while since she had been called out on a job and was in need of adventure. she had hoped that the more she got to travel, that she could possible discover her memory. Gwen couldn't remember anything of her past, not up until a few years ago, but even then she felt....different.....and it was like her consciousness almost seemed...alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quickly getting bored with the area of Adora'luna that Sophie had wandered in, she began to head back to the skyscraper and back to where master Ludovico was suppose to be waiting, not that she really cared nor understood his sudden disappearances, she just thought it was neat. She was a cyborg, and yet part human. Most of her humanity had been erased and not reprogrammed into her new system. She was a clean slate.....and she was learning all that she could.....
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:56 am

....And so they marched. A patrol armed well with Blade, magic and might from Synsol outpost into the Desert, evening in the Blinding band.

"What do you think made these tracks Sergent?" one of the Fully armored soldiers asked his superior. The Tracks were large, for any Race and they had two toes on the front and back of each foot. Oddly, each segment of the philanges would have to been pefectly square.

"No Idea Corporal, Some unknown beast from the inner sands, or maybe some 'Lunain war-machine" the Sergent Replied. He was in charge of these eight men, he would do what he could should things Go ill. "Just be glad we didn't find these before Noon 'round here."

"In all the Blazes, the evening is still more heated than a dinner fire!" On of the spell-flingers Protested, The Corporal spoke to him.

"..Be glad your not wearing all this then." He said tapping his Knuckles on his breastplate.

They followed the tracks, even as sand sifted into every joint in their garb, and the ground grew firm. Then they heard it as the brightest sun reached it's twilight zenith. It was the sergent's worst-case come true, In the distance a large bipedal droid scanned the windswept sands.

"Take cover!" The Sergent said to his troops, they hid behind a rock formation, the Terrain were the droid was standing seemed to become less sand and more stone. "Antheilian, prepare a spell, when this droid closes in, the Plate warriors will intercept"

The soldiers dawned their helms, the mage opened his Tome and began his chant. Fire wrapped around his staff as his continued, launching a fireball after only a few seconds. the mass of swirling flames collided with the metal exteirior of the droid with boxy pauldrons, fixed cylinder arms and green markings on it's Hull. The ensuing explosition swallowed the Machine's form, then it was reveiled...unscathed. The machine faced the Troopers, the Platemale soldiers rushed the droid.

at first, the yells and the droid's soft humm blended, a discordal sayonce of impending aggression, then the louder droidic buzz and the sound of sundered flesh placed fear into the two survivors of the first droid technique. The sergent stood solemnly, Delimnas the mage stood behind him, both shared terror and remorse. The sergent had just sent his men to a unknowst instantanious death, and there was not enough ofleft the corpses to ressurect with Syn's holy light.

The Second Technique, the sergent saw tubes jettison from the droid's paldron. They were aimed at him.

"Run!" the sergent shouted at the mage, before the tubes sent his sight to darkness.....

Delimnas Ran for his life, his Commander and allies obliterated by the machine. He looked back just in time to see the incinerated severed head of the Sergent fly a good thirty feet, spewing blood as it soared.
He looked forward, a different machine, with what seemed to be a Sheild and Blue markings was right on top of it. Delimnas felt as if a wall fell on him before passing out into nothingness......

Nice shield bash Citadel, That's one for you and seven for me.

Must you brag about deactivating things, Barrage? It's no contest.

Of course not, you got owned!

This one cannot say why the maker gave you such traits, At least High-shot does not act in such a way.

At least High-shot can keep up with me.

We should return and report

Sure

The two droids roamed deeper into the Rocky terrain...
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:05 am

The Emperor would unsheathe his twin short katanas; the glowing red lights that made up the cameras on his eye guards would leave a trail as he moved to a crouching defensive stance. The swords spinning until one was held backhanded behind him the other held in front. “Let us dance Ludovico”

Ludovico would do as he was taught his hands would begin to smoke with purple black vapor, faintly eddies of light would dance across his palms. The fear he held as the pressure from the emperor’s power began to condenses in the room was soon turned into power as the emotions of hatred and darkness began to flow into Ludovico’s palms.

The emperor was fast. His blades moving in a spinning arc as the armored warrior spun in a dizzing array of lighting fast slashes at the boy. Ludovico would deftly begin to move in an intricate dance, his palms blocking the whirling blades as smoothly as if he was simply water. And then the emperor did something unexpected as he spun lower and lower on the ground becoming a top of death. Ludovico would back flip just as the emperor came up into a somersault, the blades creating electric trails as he landed, ludovico would land as well, his shirt splitting open revealing the faintest cut from his hips to his chest. Had the emperor wanted to…he would have killed him.

“you are learning Ludovico….but your hesitation almost killed you today” the metallic voice was menacing, the faint hints of care for the boy lost to Ludovico’s ears. “Then tomorrow we shall see if I hesitate master…”

Leaving the secret floor ludovico would curse his performance; he would need something to take out his frustrations. Slowly he thought of Sophie, she would do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saith’s eyes grew heavy, it was growing late and after all the damage he had sustained that day he knew he wouldn’t have the energy to stay up any longer. “Cerberus…I must sleep…can I trust you’ll be here when I awaken?” his golden eyes drooped slightly but he still feared if he closed them Cerberus would reveal himself to only be an illusion created from blood loss and the cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the Drakefang Inn,

Three men would walk into the drakefang in, they wore the black business suits common of those that worked in Adora’Luna these three men wore slicked back hair that spiked in the back. Each wore tinted glasses obscuring their eyes. Immediately they would draw attention to themselves.
Coming to the table of a certain high tech bangaa, one would sit across from him. The other two would stand behind the seated man. “Hello Se’Gandu, the Empire of Adora’Luna would like to acquire your services, we of the science division would kindly ask that you hand over your gear…for the betterment of the Empire I suggest you comply”
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

As Sophie walked back towards the skyscraper she would notice the other Adora'Lunians that walked the streets or were glancing out the window of the tram trains. She noticed how there were a variety of faces but they all seemed to have the same look in their eyes and she didn't know what it was but they were not like her master Ludovico's eyes. She didn't know the word for it but she often described it as him having fire in his eyes, she liked those kind of eyes.

Once outside the main doors of the skyscraper, Sophie would tilt her head back and look all the way up, her shaggy white hair would wisp softly in breeze. She would lower her head and advance towards the door, the automated doors slid open and Sophie stepped forth and over towards the elevator. With the soft ding and golden like doors sliding open she would enter and be greeted by slow, soft the typical elevator like music. It was depressing and Sophie was always eager to get off at her floor. Once again there was a soft ding sound, and the golden like doors slid open to Ludovico's floor and she quickly hurried off, her eyes looking up and down the hall, hopeful that perhaps Ludovico was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Keana Skyheart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:06 am

Ana'llana brushed herself off and tried to find her way out. She wasn't sure which way to go at all so she just followed a path and hoped that it didn't lead her to a trap or even worse. Sand had gotten in her hair and in her clothes. She cursed at how she got herself lost and had no clue to how she had gotten into the sands. Her eyes changed so she could see better in the tunnels since it was dark. Maybe this is something that happened to the missing shifters. If I can find them then I can bring them back to the forrest and all will be better. She looked around and took a left in the tunnel. After a while though she had to stop from the pain that she was having and slid to the floor. Slowing her breath she just kept an ear out so that she didn't get caught by surprise. If she had to shift into something she would.

**********************************************************************************

Kai'len looked around as she waited for her food and more drink to brought to her and Maya. She noticed a Bangaa that was inside and decided to just watch him. She wouldn't go over since that was not her style. Her one hand went to Maya's head and scratched behind an ear out of habit. There wasn't a place in this world that she went that Maya didn't go with her. She was her eyes from behind. Fixing some hair behind her ear she sighed a little. "So far so good Maya. No one is after me but I will have a job soon I can just feel it."
Back to top Go down
Sabin
The Hell Guardian Cerberus
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:24 am

Cerberus would lift his eyes up to watch Saith slowly slip into unconsciousness, he would began to speak to Saith. “Don’t worry kid I am not going anywhere”. After finishing speaking his eyes wander back to the fire, images in his mind danced around in his head until finally it went back to the girl from before. She was smiling at him joyfully and she was happy like no other. As the image stained his mind he spoke in a soft tone under his breath, “I’m sorry, I am so sorry.” He would pause for a second and a tear would form in his left eye and slowly go down his face, when the tear reached his chin he would speak in a whisper. “Grace”. As the name left his mouth he sat there watching the fire, listening for anything to make a sound ready to strike at the first thing that came toward them with a aura of hate and taste for blood.
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:41 pm

The Three Lunans sat before Se'Gandu, And what seemed to be the leader of them requested for his gear. He looked at the one in front of him.

"So you know my name, I'm not surprised..." Se'Gandu said to the man in the black suit. "...you must of been following me since I got into town, I could smell the stink of your cigars and that grease you humans put in that small patch of fir. Do you dilution yourself that you threaten me? It's not bad enough we're in the sands and our neighbors to the north are obsessed with This 'Syntaran's will' but You would treat us as lower beings, claim us as 'beasts' and put progress before justice! Your war will destroy what little we have. I shall not help thee."

"...If you are not going to co-operate, consider yourself an enemy of Adora'luna." The one sitting in front of him said, disappointed with the outcome.

"Consider yourselves Dead men, either you go back to your emperor empty-handed or you shall see how well a 'Beast' can kill!" Se'Gandu shouted, now standing.

One of the Suits had drawn a knife and tried to stab Se'Gandu, the tip of the blade bit into the armor and peirced his skin, however the blade hit one of many small coils dotting the armor. The resulting shock paralyzed a portion the the arm of the Suit. The other who was sitting, jumped up letting the chair fall behind him and drew a pistol, as did the other who had yet to move or speak. Se'Gandu Drew his Katar and struck his Assailant. Blood sprayed and flesh smoldered as the electrified blade drove through the suit and guts of the human. Se'Gandu then quickly caught the leader's neck between the prongs of his Katar, pinning him to one wall. The thrid suit tried to shoot, but the gun resounded a muffled ping; it jammed. Se'gandu tore the gun from the Leader's hand and held the leader to the wall with his blade.
Seeing one on the floor dead, and the boss held on the wall, the third Suit ran out of the Inn. Se'Gandu pulled the trigger on his Katar, the bladed prongs Closed with a lot of force and a resounding ping. The head of the Leader rolled off as blood soaked the wall, and filled the groove the baanga's weapon left.

Se'Gandu Sheathed his Katar and walked outside of the Inn. He saw the Suit trying to run back to some place to the south, where he was going exactly Se'gandu didn't know or care because the bastard wasn't going to get there. Se'Gandu drew the Rifle the Engineer gave him; it was long and heavy, but the Scope on the top allowed for extreme range. Se'gandu pulled on the lower trigger, the inner workings of the gun began to active, spinning, moving and pumping energy through the Rifle. Se'Gandu aimed for the torso of his target, then fired. A trail of blue light left the rifle and struck through the left leg of the runner. the meat of it exploded and the blood stained the sand of that dune. Se'gandu set away the gun, and noted he barely saw the target without the sights. He would die, after a while....
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:12 am

*Boreguard whips with speed unnatural in a "man" of his age he grins to the spritely golden girl behind him "mmm hello liniara" he grins and wraps her up in a strong hug, muscles buldging against leather and metal bands he tousels her hair some and snickers "good job with the naga...he really didn't like being told hes worthless in a forge"

------------------------------------------------------------
*there is a deep dark laugh echoing through the emperors halls a soft flutter is heard before the gentlemanly Gabriel Baron strides from the shadows "tsk tsk tsk Emperor....mercy?! the boy hesitated in the face of one of the strongest warriors alive he deserved more then a scratch" his crimson eyes glow a little brighter at the mentioning of the wound, he smirks playfully saying "practicing with little boys though perhaps a real challenge my friend?" his rapier flicks out suddenly slicing through the air the faintest of whistles is heard from the movement as he sweeps the weapon back behind him offering an over exagerated bow "your highness" snickering at the man.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere in the barren lands of the Birthsands there stands a single man in white cloth with golden trims, his plate is equally white as the cloth also trimmed in golds he is in the middle of two medium sized clans of snarling fel beasts who had wormed their way out of an abyssal tear, roughly 250 in all
Lok'tiesh looks to his left and right, radiating with energy, shuddering every now and then, the occasional cocky fel beast leaping forward would be dodged returning it to the circle of beasts the voice in his mind suddenly rings its clarion call ~claim these wayward souls wash them in the light my soldier,~ Lok'tiesh smirks happily his left hand drawing the large gun from his theigh he holds it with both hands pointing it straight down, the impact hammer slides out with a loud hiss as he begins to chant muttering under his breath the air swirls violently pulling inwards all light is gone within a 4 mile radius the beasts charge blindly before there is the smallest spark of light in the darkness there is an impossibly loud roaring call "LUMENS JUDICIUM!" there suddenly the hammer of the gun launches down, the world rumbles for a moment as the light explodes back forcefully completely vaporizing the beasts and even closing the tears, and for 4 miles the birthsands had been turned to glass, laying in the direct epicenter of this glass crater was the man, unconcious in the now reflecting desert heat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Raq pants softly, he had droped the package off at silvertongues dojo before continueing his way through the city, he had some time to kill for now and headed for a popular bar in the city proper of Syn'Sol
Back to top Go down
Keana Skyheart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:23 am

Liniara smiled as she hugged him back and smiled even bigger when he tossled her hair. Naga has bad dealings. But if I was not here then you would have had to deal with what he was about to do. She hadn't used her mind to talk for a while but was glad that she had learned how after all those years of training. She took her hand and tugged lightly on his beard as she bounced a little. She was very happy to see him since he was a very old and dear friend to her.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:26 am

*Boreguard gives a deep laugh as she tugged on his beard, giving a playful snort he says "ha! that naga wouldn't of been able to do anything to me they dont call me steel scale for nothin yah know!" he winks to her before stooping down and lifting her up suddenly, sitting her on his shoulders as he walked around with her, the old man looked like he shouldn't of been able to do that but little would the mortals around them know he could lift entire buildings in one paw should he want to.
Back to top Go down
Keana Skyheart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:37 am

Kai'len unfortunately was close by and got blood spattered on her from what Se'Gandu did to the suits. She stood up and looked at him. "You will buy me an unsoiled cloak since you ruined my favorite and only one that I had." She wasn't afraid of him and Maya was plastered against her leg just waiting for the slightest sign of a command. Kai'len tried to wipe the blood off her cheek that had landed there as well and shook her head. "You could have handled that better Se'Gandu."

Liniara smiled and Boreguard would feel what should have been her laughing. She messed with his hair as she was on her shoulder and looked around. Others wouldn't know by looking at her that she was very light even in the human form. Are you looking for a new weapon when you can make your own? She wasn 't sure why he really was in the marketplace and looking at weapons or metal wares.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 pm

The emperor’s helm would turn quizzically to the side, giving him an almost reptilian mannerism as his sightless eye coverings focused on the vampire. “he is learning, if I were to use my power to its fullest, it would get me nowhere in training even a thousand warriors. But you my friend…are the closest thing I have encountered on this planet that can withstand me at a decent power level…..yes we will dual.”

Casting the dual short katanas to the side he would crouch slightly his feet bracing the floor as he moved a hand before his body placing it on the bladeless hilt at his side. It took only seconds for the emperor to draw the hilt from his side. A blade forming in the air as hexagons of ‘glass’ like shards began to form in the air around the emperor the hexagons fitting and melding until he held his semi translucent sword before him.

“are you ready?”

*~*~*

Meanwhile Ludovico would come upon Sophie in the abandoned floor that served as his former home. Silently he would fall in step with her as she searched for him. “I am here Sophie…we must leave, I’m feeling uncomfortable draws of power above us.” Smoothly wrapping his arm around her hips he would turn them around and back to the elevator. For all the things he had done, Ludovico would not simply lose his favorite toy.

*~*~*

The nightmares would flood Saith’s vision as he slipped into blackness. He saw a fire, all around him a house was burning and he was helpless. Men in black coats came into the burning room and grabbed his sister….she struggled before one of them hit her hard across the face; a resounding crack could be heard as her head went limp. Scratches of conversation would whisper past saith’s ears.
“You killed her you dumb fuck”
“These beasts are stronger than that,
“She’s only unconscious…”
“Good…you know how….Hojo”
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Sophie would blink as she was steered away by Ludovico, her arms at her side, "mmm ok....were you playing hide-and-go seek master....did I fail?", she asked her eyes studying his face as she waited for his answer. Sophie wasn't exactly sure as to how she came to be the way she was all she knew was when she woke up there was Ludovico standing above her an umbrella held out, shielding her naked body from the rain. It was he that gave her a name, gave her a purpose and for that she treasured Ludo and she would do anything in her power to make his orders come true.

~~~~****~~~~

Donavan had dropped Ash back off at Emily's house and was settled in his home with Ruby, "well Ruby, how do you think practice went today", "well poppa other than Ash once again getting the bell, I think we're doing pretty good, but I am sure you'd say differently, afterall we're in ninja training", she would say before playfully attacking Donavan. Donavan would make a soft grunting sound and wrestle with Ruby as she crawled all over him, grabbing him by the ear and chewing on it softly. "ahhhh ok ok, hurry up and go get cleaned up for dinner", he says letting her go. It was then that Donavan saw the special little scroll and began to read the contents.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 pm

*the meniacal laughter of barron the Slaughterer filled the night air of adora'luna he flitted with unhuman speed moving at the emperor with swift pierces and flicks of his rapier, the dragon stamp on the hilt verrifying that this sword would not break, even against the emperors fabled reality weapons, after all it was forged of boreguards personal steel and fire, tempered in his blood
*the scroll would read in an elegant scrolling hand writing, written in pure golden ink "Donovan Silvertongue there is a man in the birth sands...he bares my mark you will know him when you see him in the valley of glass i task you and your ninja with this mans passage to the capitol...to the church...please do make haste...the sun is unforgiving especially when reflected through glass" it is signed with a strange seal marked with a hammer over a winged heart followed by a large elegant s

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*
Raq gives a heavy sigh just as his hand is about to rest on the handle to the the inns door his pack rumbles and he is suddenly laden down with 2 new scrolls he mumbles "dammit!" he opens the pack and checks the 2 tubes, they both had that same strange mark on them as well as an address to a bar in the birth sands that he could easily make in a days sprint, he rolls 100 teals out of the tube and drops them into the pouch "whoever it is sending these damn things... at least he pays well!" he sighs and turns and begins his trot, back out of the city when he hits a clear street he shudders and begins to grow, the strange hammer at his side glowing beautifully in the night as he uses his elongated beast mans legs to pound off down the street, white hair flowing in the setting sun.

{}{}{}{}{}}{{}{}{}{}{})()()()()()()()()()()()([][][][][[]][[][][][][][][][]

Boreguard grins up at the light woman on his muscular shoulders "bah ...i have to check their progress or they'll never progress i bet that naga works even harder so that he'll never be insulted like that again *he grins and softly pats her calf giving it a little squeeze before saying "and i WAS looking for some meat...i havn't left to hunt in so long" he shakes his head lightly before giving a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:48 am

"I could have handled it better?..." Se'Gandu said to the woman, "...I know of my choice." Se'Gandu then looks at her companion eye-to-eye, "Why does this human assume my intent?"

There was only the silence between them, as the sound of the doors swinging back and forth and the indistinguishable chatter of a room of bar patrons continue.

Se'Gandu looked back to the Human,"It seems you have heard of me, but who are you?, and what do you know of me?", He breathed deeply through his nostrils, "By the smell of it, you've been among the sands for at least a fair stretch of time."

Barricade Reporting Master, The Droid with the Cutter and shield stood before Xavier, transmitting Code using its build-in Information Transduction Broadcast Circuits, Syn'sol Tracking Party destroyed.

"Why was a Patrol so far from Syn'sol?" Xavier asked of the droids, Not paying attention to High-shot who was adjusting his long rifle with the odd lens configuration over his optical receptors.

They must of thought they could of taken me on, but I showed them!

They must of followed your tracks after you increased your patrol radius without authorization, this one calculates.

well, maybe...

"Barrage, my Regs are there for a reason. Do not break orders" Xavier said to the heavy gunner droid.

Upgrade complete...

Yeah Daddy-o, I gotcha, I gotcha

Another Boring Day... Galthir'Dadaalon thought to Himself, as he sat upon the edge of one of the nests in his more 'human' form, These petty creatures should be admiring, neigh near worshiping the first and greatest of Syn's forge. instead they skirmish and doubt our being.
"What would you do father?" Galthir asked of the Crimson scaled dragon who was a little smaller but much older, and overall more powerful than he. "Is this not the day to show the humans what fear can really be?"
Back to top Go down
Sabin
The Hell Guardian Cerberus
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:33 am

As time pasted and Saith slept, Cerberus slowly relaxed his mind and settled in a more comfortable state, the liquid he had been drinking for most of the night finally did what it was meant for. Cerberus would look over his left leg and make sure it was healed, after checking it thoroughly for any irregularities he removed the splint on his leg and absorbed it back into his body. As he sat watching the fire he began to drift in and out of his mind looking back at his past and thinking of what is yet to come, all the while drinking from his flask keeping him awake. As he was taking a drink he paused and removed the sword from his hip to look at it further, this was his second time looking at it and it still amazed him at how beautiful it was. While looking at he could not help but wonder what the spirit in the sword had planned for him, the moment he was about to put it away the spirit started speaking to him again. “So you like my sheath pretty isn’t it, I pride my self in looking beautiful.” As the she finished talking, Cerberus would speak to the blade not through his mind but as if he was talking to a person right next to him. “Ah you think I care what you look like, you used me to end him and now I am left with you do you think I will let you use me to your whims”. As he finished speaking he took another swig from his flask and stared at the blade waiting for the feminine voice to speak again inside his head. “AHAH you think I used you to kill that man AAHAHHA your funny I like you already, well truth be told I did but just a little I needed to be free from him he had grown useless and old. For me that is not an appropriate master, I like my master young and strong as well as smart and able to handle a real weapon giggle. Still we shall see if you are worthy or not, well I am tired and sick of talking to you so good night master”. As she said her final words Cerberus could not help but feel a chill crawl up his spine, in a low voice he muttered “What is she planning for me”.

Cerberus would put the blade back on his hip and look up at the hole in the ceiling, it was hard to see but he could tell that the night was still long, the fire cracking here and there Cerberus would slowly begun to drift into sleep, when out of nowhere he felt a presence in the cave he had not noticed before. To him it seemed like the presence was getting weaker or farther away to be sure he wanted to check it out. Cerberus looked over at Saith and wondered if he should leave him here alone. “Well a couple minutes couldn’t hurt I need to check what that is, might be dangerous or might be nothing still I want to check it out”. Cerberus would grab his bag and put his flask in it, as well he took off his cloak he was wearing and set it down next to Saith along with his bag. “Watch these for me kid I will be back soon”. After setting his stuff next to Saith, Cerberus began to walk towards the door he had entered from, he was not sure what was out there but he was dam sure he was not going to let it get the better of him.

As Cerberus came upon the door the presence he had felt earlier seemed to have stopped moving. He was not sure what he was looking for or what was out their but he wanted to be sure that it was not dangerous. As he opened the door he noticed the presence was a lot closer then he thought. He looked back at Saith one more time, just to make sure, after making sure Saith was alright he began to walk the long hallway into the darkness not knowing what is waiting for him. After Cerberus had walked for about 10 minutes he started thinking to himself (Dam I am glad to be part dragon and wolf or I would never be able to see in this darkness). After he had walked another 10 minutes he came upon the intersection which he went through get to the main chamber he looked around didn’t see anything and then closed his eyes and began to focus on the energy, to his surprise it was closer then he thought. This time around he went to the right instead of backtracking and take the path he used to get there in the first place. After wandering down this knew hall he came upon the energy, slow and almost faded like a fire slowly burning out. He got close to see what was making it and when he got close enough he saw that it was a woman.

“Well dam I was hoping to kill something not find a woman, man my luck sucks ass today. Well might as well take her back patch her up and see what happened to her.” After he was finish speaking he looked around the girl to see if she had any bags or sacks that she was carrying, after not being able to find any he picked her up and started walking back to the main chamber. He made it to the long corridor with out any issues she did not seem awake so holding her was easy, he did not really look at her carefully for he was tired and only thinking of getting back to Saith. After he made it to the door he used his foot to open it, took almost every ounce of strength he had left but he got it open and was exhausted to the core. He made his way back to the camp fire and noticed nothing was off, everything was as he left it. He put her down next on the opposite side of the fire away from Saith not out of caution but more of being to dam tired to give a dam. He set her down and went over to his bag grabbed the cloak he put down as well as his flask and laid it out on the floor. He put the girl on it and grabbed another cloth from his bag and set it up as a pillow for her head to rest on. As he was done helping her he began to walk back to his spot so he could rest.

Last edited by Sabin on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 pm

yonaliastrasz stood in his sleek dragon form, neck scales bristle as he gives a hissing reply "Boreguard insists we will be restored to the seat when we are needed....he does not want us Tyranical and i have to agree...we are not evil though we do reign over them and we are superior we only guide them for their feeble eyes cannot see what we can" he blows a small puff of smoke at his bruting son, the first of his brood to have hatched he lightly snaps at him playfully before saying "do not worry though my scouting has confirmed the presence of Adora'luna...they butchered a small ursuine tribe the other day near the borders where the forests still claim the lands so i dont think it will be to much longer until the town is told and thrown into panic" he looks out of their perch at the top of one of the 7 mountain ranges guarding the back of the beast city which its self was ontop of a mountain "then the fun begins"

Crack....crack.....crack...SHATTER!* his eyes suddenly fly open as Lok'tiesh goes tumbling down through the very crater he opened his eyes fling open as he screams, falling through the weakened ceiling of the ruins no one knew was there, he saw a man walking as he had time to yell "LOOK OUT!" before landing on him, Cerberus would crumple underneath him as he gives a groan and rolls off the man "gaaahhhh Syntarins sacred ballsack what the hell...where am i?" slowly pushing himself up lok'tiesh looks to the poor man he landed on.
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:14 pm

The breeze picked up softly, Galthir Rolled his head back for a moment. His body began to shift, mold and form as he returned to his true form. The large-for-a-Red dragon stood on his hind legs for the moment before dropping forward onto all fours with the clamor of his scaled hide. "I like the sound of that, father." He said to Yonaliastrasz. Galthir gazed at his own snout for a moment comparing it to his Father's, "And I guess you're right; I do have mother's snout"
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:21 am

Ludovico would smile “no you did not fail me, but we must leave…” as they took the elevator ludovico would feel the unsettling fear set upon him like a cowl. The emperor was pushing out his pressure more than ludo had ever felt.

*~*~*

The emperor would laugh manically “yes….YES…YES JUST LIKE THIS GABRIEL! SCATTER! SENBONZAKURA!” the emperor’s blade would glow ominously orange before exploding into shards that floated freely around him. “Now die….” The thousands upon thousands of petal like hexagons would rush toward Gabriel from all directions,each blade a portal to another reality, the windows of the room shattering from the maelstrom of whirling blades.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 am

Sophie would stand there next to Ludovico quietly in the elevator, the boring music playing above their heads. As they began to descend she would look at Ludo, "Master...I do not understand this...this feeling you have.....what is it?", she asks. "I've never seen it before from you", she says her eyes resting upon his face as she waits for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:43 am

*Gabriels eyes widen as he sees the swarm of deadly little orange shapes he chuckles saying "you've been watching to much T.V....your "highness" with the sound of steel escaping Leather he slowly walks forward at an easy pace, his arm begins to whip at an immortals pace the dragonsteel blade flickers through the air, slicing each individual little reality in half and dispelling the magic holding it together causing it to dissipate, the bright runes on the thin blade glowing bright blue making it appear almost like a thin light saber as he slowly walks twards the emperor, a vicious smirk spreading across his features as the whirlwind of his saber ever begins slicing the petals that attacked from behind, his left hand still perched comfortably in his pocket as he reaches the emperor he pulls his hand out and aims to Palm strike him dead in the chest yelling "SHOW ME A TRUE ATTACK!"

~~~~~~~~~~
Raq lets out a deep thunderous roar into the night as he keeps running, muscles flexed powerful beneath snow white fur massive paws digging through the sand as they propel him forward he thinks to himself "i'll need to stop at this town, I have a delivery there" a small blue Will o' wisp appeared infront of him and began to dart off twards the specific inn he needed on the other side of the birthsands where it would still be day time, he headed into the sun, seeking a bangaa named Se'Gandu and a hume named Kai'len he had scrolls for them too

0--0-0-00-0000--0000--0----00--000-----0000000-

Yonaliastasz gives a hissing chuckle as he looks to his son, the scales on the back of his neck bristle some as he says "lets go scout the borders" with that he launches himself off the ledge, massive wings unfurl each wing was as long as his body, giving him incredible flight speed, the fastest of all the dragons, next to the light-hoping golds that is, he calls back "keep up if you can!" tucking his wings in suddenly he shoots down the mountain to the deserts below like a Crimson red missile*

Last edited by Syntarin-god-pimp on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:31 am

Galthir nodded, smiling. He sank his rear claws into the cliff edge, lunging forward after his father. The large for a red dragon's flight cause the air to ripple as his wings sliced through air currents; his more broad shape was not as fast as the sleek design his father had, but it was enough to keep him within sight for a while at least.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Meanwhile a gathering was meeting within a stronghold in the frozen wastes and mountain tops known as the ‘glacialis mountain range’. Masters from several beasts clans had met to discuss what many of them wished would be the beginning of their involvement in the war….

“this is Madness! We have strayed far from the war between the light and dark for ages!” the old Lion warrior snarled as he slammed his heavy fist into the stone table. From across the table a slow calm voice met his with edges of icy daggers of Malice. “Have you lost any of your clan to the Adora’Lunaians, their scouting parties gain ground in our lands each year while we do nothing, the time is for action!” the woman would sit back her eyes staring at the massive warrior across from her. She was the pack leader of the frost wolves. A noble clan that acted as the face of the wolven beast tribes, and she had known personal loss at the hands of the Empire.

“you would bring your personal vendetta’s into this chamber and suggest we make war with an empire that would surely shatter this spire of elements we call home. You are a fool Amilia-“ the warrior would be cut off as another beast spoke up “she is not the only one among our number who has felt great loss due to the empire’s scouting parties… unknown to you Helgraz many of the younger clans that survive near the boarders have been wiped from the sands with only ruins left for us to remember them by, we ask all here to remember that.” The tirgis warrior would growl and return to his chair confidant he had relayed something.

The old lion would sit back uneasily in his chair. A purple haired young girl would come into the room from behind the old lion. “My father is only worried that our way of life is threatened by this conflict. But I too believe it is time to act, the clan will soon be under my power and I wish for us to join in the alliance against the darkness” she would draw a massive hammer much bigger than herself and place it in front of her blunt side balanced on the floor. “Kimberly! You must….” Helgraz would begin to protest before he saw the resolve in his daughters eyes. “it would seem my time has past…I would leave this conflict to you all” stepping up from his chair he would slowly lumber out of the chamber. Kimberly would take his place at the table. “now then…shall we continue?” her cheery voice betraying the seriousness of the event that had just transpired.

*~*~*

The emperor would laugh manically as he sank to the floor from the palm strike. “Fine my friend….survive this!” the ground would pulse as dark tendrils of power erupted across its surface and up the side of the walls. Before the structures exploded and the weight of sixty floors of steel and glass came down on them both, the skyscraper shattering and coming apart.

*~*~*

Ludovico would hear the explosion and look out the limo’s window as the skyscraper now fairly off in the distance came down on the city bellow it. Turning to Sophie he would smile. “that’s why we had to leave my pet”
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Sophie would lift her head up to look out the window, watching the tall structure come tumbling down, "mmm wow master you're very smart, do you think we will be able to salvage any of that?", she asks before laying back down on the seat, her head resting on Ludo's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:09 pm

Gabriel

Gabriel gives a deep laugh his eyes flaring bright crimson red as the floor beneath him behinds to crack he simply flexes his toe and lifts from the ground, massive black bat wings launch from his back as he flys at the emperor his sword slicing through anything in his path as he says "you're recking your home!" giving a deep laugh as he suddenly swirls, and dissapears in the flash of a cloak before he is behind the emperor he begins a strike but just then everything gives way and he finds himself falling through the debris using his wings and powerful legs to leap and crawl across falling bits of sky scraper shadow jumping through panes of glass before finding his way to the edge of the falling sky scraper and launching himself free of the still falling rubble, floating effortlessly as crimson deadly eyes dart in search for his "prey"
Brutus Ironhide
Massive heavy foot falls are heard as he walks down the corridor he was late to the meeting of the beast tribes but after everything he had been through they could wait, he nods to the guards as they throw open the doors everyone on in the hall out look up to Brutus King Kodiak of the bear tribes his rippling muscles were covered in short brown fur and his fur covered in some of the finest steel armor any had seen before he stood at a proud 8'5 and for weapons carried 2 tower shields that covered him at a full stand from jaw to ankle each shield adorned with 6 2 foot spikes creating his defense into his offense he puts one of these shields onto his back and gives a growl as he pulls a corpse from a spike on his other shield and throws it onto the council table it was an adora'lunian scout as he gives a bellowing roar "You sit here and debate about going to war?! we're already at war!" the little brown ears on his head twitch about, he was the biggest of his family though not of his tribes though none could detest his skill in combat "we bears have a saying 'The cave is only as safe as you make it' and i just left my family in a war zone brought here by the speed of my shamans to tell you all...you think we have a choice?! there will be no turning a cheek to this war...the adora'lunians will tear through us to reach their goals...dont you even doubt it" with a wuffle he turns massive paws thudding against the polished stone as he leaves the meeting after having said his peace, continueing his way down the corridor
Yonaliastrasz
massive wings unfurl as he pulls out of the dive bomb and skims along the sand, turning his head just a fraction of an inch to see if his son was follow, seeing him closer then usual he straightens his head and chuckles "you've gotten faster!" he pumps his wings once as he sets into a glide, shoulder muscles rotate to carry him higher as they go along twards the adora'lunian boarders it wouldn't be more then 20 minutes before they reached it, leaving from the Red mountain range which were much closer to the adora'luna side of the beast sands.
Raq De'yaeger
He pants heavily as he gets to the bar finally and shifts up into his half lion form, he shakes his head and finally pushes open the doors, his massive form ducking below the door as he looks back in to the keep and he says to everyone in the bar "I'am looking for a Bangaa named Se'Gandu, anyone know him?" his golden eyes begin sweeping about curiously as he says this.

Last edited by Syntarin-god-pimp on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next