Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War

Go down 
+6
Keana Skyheart
Syntarin-god-pimp
Jeff W
Sabin
LenaSkyheart
Ark Skyheart
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Lok'Tiesh
He grunts and growls as he digs through the sand, it spills into his mail uncomfortably but he presses on at an almost manic pace he had dug to his hips depth before suddenly he closed his hand around what he was sent to find by his very god, the forge father, slowly slipping his hand around the strange glowing "spike" he grunts "I have found something" quickly clamoring out of the hole he cups the length in his hands it glows fiery reds and oranges and is warm even to his gauntleted hands he says "What...Is it...agh!" suddenly he drops to his knees and his normally golden eyes glow the color of the shard as a deep and omnipresent voice spills from his agape mouth "Mortals! you've found a shard of my hammer! This man is a true follower of my path please, help him this is his quest...and your own should you accept it collect the shards of my hammer I will help when I can but my attentions are on the coming darkness I need my hammer to be able to set foot on your plain once more. Bring all of the shards to my followers in Syn'sol...should that fail the dragons of the elementium will help you move quickly...and do not second guess your faith" Lok slumps forward onto his hands and knees, panting heavily as he says "t...thh...that...was...amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:09 am

The Herald of Elementum

Her emerlad eyes would gently close as she procured the items he requested. placing all but the sheilds she would turn to the horns. "and for your weapons....I feel you shall need something more than just a replica of your former strength, your new tools shall be made in a Dragon's forge..." lithely she would walk to the proper horn and blow into it calling the appropriate dragon to come to the tower.

"yet another honor is to be bestowed on you this day Brutus...you are to meet a creature of legend."

Saith

Saith's wings would stir as he slowly came awake, his eyes blinking back pained tears as the sun burned into his sensitive eyes. the loud voice scaring him all over again as he curled against cerberus. "what is that cerb?" his eyes shifting uneasily

Amilia

squinting away from the splash amilia would cover her ripe full breasts. the water was shallow and only rode up to her tanned and toned thighs. "well hello there...pup, you should be more careful when jumping in when a lady is present" with that the water would take on a sudden cold property as amilia's eyes flashed like cold steel. she had shared baths with men before and felt no shame in being in this pool with the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 am

Boreguard
*around the tower they would hear the sound of impossibly large wing beats, the biggest of all the dragons the massive silver and the Elementum head himself, Boreguard alighted the side of the tower with a heavy thud before quickly shifting down, a few moments later a seemingly feeble old man hobbles in, using a large ornate hammer as a walking stick his voice echoes out "Whadayah want! makin all that racket we're dealin' with problems of our own!" he flails lightly as he quickly walks up to the women, tilting his head at her, favoring her with his good eye and ear as he says "hmmmmm?" looking to the Ursanarious curiously.

Gabriel Baron
*atop the rooftops of the lower city, he walks quietly, his head held low as he moves slowly atop a church, easing down on a branch of a cross he looks slowly out into the direction of the desert and gives a soft sigh, his hand gently moving up to his chest gently resting there his eyes half close as drifts into the memory of "Her"

*her golden hair flowed about her body as she laid against his chest, nuzzling softly listening to the soft beat that was housed there, turning those burning golden eyes up to his her voice gentle and musical in his mind "Gabriel...we should not have...but..." he just smiled, at the pinnacle of his youth then, a strong hand cups her cheek as he says "Nothing...will ever be wrong about that Liniara....my heart beats for you...as it always will..." he smiles happily as he leaned down to kiss her, the moonlight of the desert kissing their skin as the air danced across their forms she sighed happily and rested her cheek once more against his chest as he closes his eyes*

*he winces now, cold, aged, the echoes of the ancient song of his heart silent in the empty cavern where it once dwelt, devoid of that heavy thud that let him know why he was there...why he belonged...why he loved, his face contorts softly as a tear slips down and he says softly "it still does...somewhere..."

Brander Thall
*his heart beat hard in his chest as he sprinted away from two men in suites they were shouting for him to stop and come back, the goggles whirred on his head and even though his boots were much to large and the untied laces flopped about he didn't trip, suddenly he'd dart right into an alleyway, fiery red hair standing up on end as if he had been electrocuted too many times he grins suddenly as he drops his goggles down and waits for the men, it was a dead end or so they thought he steadies his breathing now until they slide around the corner growling "there yah are you little bastard!...you've been giving us the slip long enough! now you tested incredible scores on your mental exams....you've been recruited by the military....just...come along and all of this will be much less painful" the little ginger grins, as he grips his little fists in black rubber gloves and growls out "you think i'am just gonna give up?!...HA!" he leans down quickly and yanks his shoe lace tight, there is a loud hum as he jumps forward suddenly in a blinding blur he kicks his little leg out hard as the sound of a piston going off is heard, the front of his boot rams into the mans shin as the piston fires it literally snaps his shin in two and brander tears off once more, one man in pursuit the other laying there screaming in agony, panting as he watches the readout spill across his view of the successful damage his new invention had been able to cause he stops suddenly, going into one of his multitude of pockets he pulls out what looks like a thick fork with the middle prongs missing he pulls out another device a simple rod with a button on one side, one red one blue as he growls and spins around suddenly saying "STOP ROIGHT THERE OR AH'LL FORK YAH!" he grins as the man starts to laugh he shrugs "well...yeh asked for it!" he smacks the blue button down against his thigh and flicks the fork like some kind of wand at the man, a blue orb rushes out and smacks into his chest, he is now glowing but with no visible effect he starts to charge the young boy but his thumb quickly presses down on the red button and he flicks the fork at a near by lamp post, there is a bright flash of purple light followed by a scream as the man is fused with the lamp post, still very much alive... brander grins "sweet!...steam powered impact boot and fusion fork both tested though the triggering mechanism for the fork is a bit much i must say i like the theatrics "he walks over slowly and pats the mans thigh saying "see yah!..." laughing as he screams proclamations of killing the kid as he trots off towards and alleyway, looking up to all sorts of little toys and dolls that lined his alley he walks up to a trash can and lifts one side of his goggle up, leaning forward and opening his eye open overly far he rambles out "Big black rubber baby buggy bumper" a blue light winks on into his eye before a door slides out of the trash can he grins and dives in, it closes behind him and to the rest of the world there was just trash bags dumpsters and trash cans...but it was just the ground floor entrance of this little geniuses base he crawls through dingy pipes that no grown up would ever fit in, steam releasing from regulated valves as he drops down into the main room of his base, below the ground, wires run everywhere, some things steam punk some things futuristic as he digs into his back his little pale face is a washed in a soft blue glow, something he had stolen, earlier in the day, a adoralunian generals enforcer drive core, he gives a happy sigh rambling off quietly to himself about how he would implement the glowing devices powerful "smart-tech"

Last edited by Syntarin-god-pimp on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabin
The Hell Guardian Cerberus
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Cerberus

Cerberus would look at Lok’tiesh and start to think to himself, “Funny every one needs help these days, even a God. Sorry Forge Father I have a quest of my own to fulfill.” He would look at Saith and speak. “That was the Forge Father Saith, it seems he needs are help I don’t know about you but I have other things to do. Cerb looks back to Lok’Tiesh, “Sorry Lok’Tiesh I can’t help you in your journey but I can help you get to Syn’Sol that’s were we are headed if you don’t mind my drinking and Saiths contest whining then you are welcome to join us, same goes for you Se'Gandu; don’t know where you stand in this but you are welcome to come along all the same. Cerberus would stand up and walk over to Lok’Tiesh offering a hand to help him get up.

Fefnir

He would just stare at Amila, not even acknowledging that she spoke. He was to intent on trying to understand why his partner spoke about her like he did. He tried to grasp it when they meet but to no avail. He would walk around her in the shallow water studying her, trying to figure her out. He would walk to one side then the other looking her up and down all the same. The cold stare she gave him had no affect on him he cared not for he was to busy trying to grasp the things his partner had spoken about her. He would stop in front of her again and then look into her eyes. He would stand up on his hind legs and put his paws on her shoulders and would put his face right in front of hers. He would stay that way for a couple seconds then get off her, and start to walk down the small lake to the other side. When he was about the middle of the lake he would speak to her. “You remind me of him, cold, hollow, filled with rage, and above all else …… alone.” He would stop talking to her and sink into the water letting it sooth his aches and pains and wash away the blood stained on his fur. “So my beautiful wolf were do we stand.”
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 am

Lok'Tiesh
his eyes widen at the mans proclamation he snarls and smacks his hand away violently saying "I do not need the help of a Heretic...you've heard the True voice of the forge father yet you deny his whims?...may he have mercy on your soul" he grunts at the man and shakes his head before turning back to Se'gandu "well?...with who do you travel sir?"
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:29 am

Saith

The Chozo would scramble up and hide behind Cerb, away from the other man. he had heard the voice. felt its call, but he owed Cerberus his life. and wouldn't abandon him even for a god.

Amilia

"you can help us to thul'zar...I'm not sure if we were tracked here. the adora'lunians are far more dangerous than they had been previously estimated...I'd like the company incase things got out of hand" the icy cold of the water would receid as she relaxed, her muscles visual untensing toned skin becoming soft, her curves flowing gracefully instead of being hard high tension lines. slowly she would walk to kimberly and begin to wash the young girls face.
Back to top Go down
Mycroft

Mycroft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:58 am

Anya sat high on a ledge in the shadow of a gargoyle, watching the street below in bemusement. There had been signs that troubled her. Things she had learned in her life as an outcast that made her sit out on her usual pick-pocketing schedule, and hide like a rat in the shadow of this stone beast.

"It's big and powerful, whatever it is. I don't like it one bit." Anya grumbled. Her yellow eyes flicked nervously around the street below. Rahm was contemplative, his vision scanning the street as well.

"We can't hide forever, our pursuer's energy is strong, far stronger than ours. We've been able to evade it so far, but they WILL track us down. Our spiritual energy is unmistakable." Rahm's mind shifted uncomfortably from thought to thought, from evasion tactics to possible fighting strategies.

Anya snorted and leaned against the cool stone of the gargoyle, the temperature doing nothing to quell her feverish worry. "Worst case scenario, we die. Best case scenario, this thing dies. Either way there will be bloodshed and battle." She felt Rahm's anxiety at the thought of conflict. "Either way," Anya continued, "we need to gather our strength. We haven't had a proper meal in days."

Rahm balked "The thievery in the bazaar happened right before I first felt this energy! For all we know, the very karmic wrath of the Gods themselves is attempting to smite us!"

Anya waved off his tirade and drew her dagger. "I'm going to use my 'honest money', as you called it." She swiped the blade of the dagger over the edge of the gargoyle's wing, watching the sparks fly as the blade was sharpened. "But first I have to dishonestly attain my honest money."

The rat squealed as he was forced roughly against the wall, Anya's rough, padded fingers gripping his collar like a vice. His long, wormy tail wrapped itself around her leg in a vain attempt at freedom.

"I don't have your money! You didn't collect in time! It's gone! You forfeited!" The rat's pointed nose twitched in fear and the hairs of his nape failed to stand pressed against the rough stone wall of the basement.

Anya messily licked her chops as her yellow eyes flashed in hunger. She turned her head away from her prey and mumbled to Rahm, twitching all the while. She liked to play up the crazy act in situations like this. She found others were more willing to negotiate. "Do you remember there being a time limit on our collection?"

Rahm scoffed. "He's making it up. The bet seemed so unwinnable he completely neglected to set up any terms or conditions regarding collection."

Anya's eyes flicked back to the bookie, her grin stretching her facial scar into a morbid parody of a parenthesis. "My associate here," she jerked her head towards an empty chair across the dim room, "fails to recollect you making any terms or conditions regarding collection. He seems to think you didn't feel they were necessary, given how little the chance was I'd win." With one hand still pinning the rat to the wall, her other hand found its way to her dagger, drawing it slowly out of its sheath. The freshly sharpened metal made a smooth metallic whine as it left its home and flashed coolly in front of the rat's eyes. "If you won't give up the gold," Anya growled, "I'll have to introduce you to some steel."

Anya made a hasty retreat down the alleyway, tucking the pouch of gold into her belt.

"See how good being honest feels?" Rahm asked.

Anya laughed out loud, her teeth glinting in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:34 am

Raq'De Yaeger
He slipped along movements silent as he pulled and lept his way along roof tops, a thin tall human form wrapped in cloths, he used this form for its incredible stealth, on his hip was the glowing shard of his hammer as he lept from a larger building rolling down onto a smaller one, following the beautiful but...incredibly strange little thief bright silver eyes glared to her as he stalked her weaving between poles and peoples drying laundry he lept up once more landing effortlessly on a clothes line that lead between buildings sliding along it before jumping off, quickly rolling up to his feet thinking ~this should be fun~
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:52 am

Havok Silverrain

Deep in a tarven nestled into the heart of a Syn'sol librarium town. a small river running through the town, boats rocking against the marble docks. bridges of wood, and vines lined with variose signals for the boatmen. inside the hustle and bustle of the many diffrent forms of life that had taken refuge inside to drink away the days worries.

a distinct whine could be heard from the bar. amoungest the residents sat a large eared "human" his ears bending mournfully as he lamented to the unsuspecting and unwilling listener to his right.

"I mean...it wasn't my fualt....what did i do not to...to....I just wanted cake...and to be happy...AND" he was on the verge of getting louder when a man from across the bar threw a bottle at him. "Shut up you big eared idiot!"

"I WAS BORN THIS WAYYY WHAAAAAAA"
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:49 am

Sunatrot Silverrain
*the doors to the bar are heard coming open as he slowly walks inside, long golden ponytail bouncing with each step as he grumbles eying his brother with disapproval rumbling out in an annoyed voice "I leave you alone for ten minutes and you're drunk already...." he grunts and pushes whirring spinning goggles up, golden eyes glow lightly as he pinches the bridge of his nose, slowly he walks forward, there is a sound of rushing wind suddenly followed by a quiet snick before he sits down next to his brother saying "hi havok" looking over to see his brothers matching ponytail fall worthlessly to the floor from his head.
Back to top Go down
Mycroft

Mycroft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:56 am

Anya lazily chewed the bite of beef sandwich in her mouth, her eyes unfocused. She was sequestered in a hollow behind a statue, protecting herself from the midday heat in cool stone. The remaining coins from her bet tinkled in their bag as she shifted and licked rogue juices from her lips. Inside her head Rahm contented himself with enjoying the flavor of the sandwich, his mind relatively calm.

Anya swallowed before tearing another hunk of meat and bread from the meal, feeling the gristle of the cheap meat pop and crack between her jaws as she chewed. "Either it's getting better at hiding or it's really let up the chase." She mused to Rahm as another trickle of juice made a bid for freedom down her chin. She quickly ended its escape with a flick of her tongue.

Rahm contemplated the thought silently as Anya continued to eat. "I doubt that whatever was behind that energy signal has given up completely. More likely it has evaluated us and is now hanging back, waiting for the opportune moment to strike." Anya groaned around a mouthful of sandwich. Rahm gave a sort of mental shrug. "We'll be ready. We are well rested, well fed and well armed."

Anya huffed, pieces of meat hitting the back of the statue in front of her. "I just hope that IT'S ready...to get its ass kicked." She threw the sandwich wrapper to the street below in contempt.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:28 am

Raq'De Yaeger
*the sound of fluttering cloth fills the air as suddenly his face swings into view at head level with her, hanging down from a wire that ran the length of the street, his eyes are closed in a big grin, his features hidden by the soft cloth, dark brown hair sticking this way and that from out of the wraps he chuckles "hi there!"
Back to top Go down
Mycroft

Mycroft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:39 am

There was a moment of silent sputtering after the masked stranger's greeting. You could almost hear the gears in Anya's mind grinding to a halt as the energy signature she'd been fearing washed over her, before a piercing cry from within her head broke the silence.

"RUN!"

Quick as a flash, Anya's senses returned and one padded hand swung out in the direction of the stranger. She had no idea whether or not she had made contact. Anya's adrenaline level was so high, she felt nothing, not the stone giving way and chipping under her claws as she flung herself from her hiding place, nor the burn of the sun-drenched pavement under her hands and feet as she landed hard and painfully on the ground. She skidded, claws scoring the ground as she collided with several empty crates, barrels and other alley detritus. Reduced to her base animal instincts at the feel of that energy, she wrenched herself free of the bits of broken wood and garbage as she rocketed away from her fear. Rahm's influence was as afraid and frantic as she was. None of his thoughts made sense.

Hot midday air tore at Anya's throat and nose as she ran. Her tongue was dry, her eyes were watering and her muscles ached with the sudden strain and flood of chemicals. She had no thought for her surroundings as she fled, knowing only that every step took her farther from her pursuer.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:46 am

Raq'De Yaeger
Eyes fly wide as she lashes out at him, he gasps muscles flex pulling him up just in time, her fist flitting through the cloth that dangles from his body, he releases the wire, dropping with a flourish crouched down his powerful legs kick off propelling him forward, staying in his human form, there was no reason to scare the poor girl, able to keep up well enough though he'd never truly catch her in this form, he panted along, as she crashes into the crates and takes off he rounds the corner to find them tumbling down, he leaps running towards the wall, feet contact propelling him along as a hand drops down onto the crates alowing him to run along the top before dropping back down and yelling "hey wait! I'am not trying to hurt you!" he continues the chase, he gives a gasp as they burst out into the crowds, intent not to lose her his eyes widen to the sight of two Tiger men carrying large poles between them, he hits the dirt sliding underneath before leaping back up seeming to have not really lost any speed at all.
Back to top Go down
Mycroft

Mycroft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:04 am

As Anya's body settled into the rhythm of running, Rahm's thoughts cleared enough for him to once again be aware of his surroundings. He reached out, but Anya's mind was still in chaotic, animalistic fear. He heard the plea of their pursuer, but did nothing to stop Anya's flight. 'His energy is strong, and he's keeping up!' Rahm worried to himself. He took stock of Anya's direction and speed. She knew this area well, and was running along a path that had shaken off plenty of angry pursuers before.

Through the crowd she burst, deaf to startled cries and indignant roars. Light as a feather, she leapt upward, catapulting herself forwards on boxes, windowsills and wires, not caring for the gouges and scratches left in her wake, she'd lost all sense of stealth in favor of pure speed and agility. "RAHM!" She cried suddenly, her breath ragged and quick. She scrambled over a ledge and launched herself across a flat rooftop, giving another jump at the edge to make it to the next building.

"He's behind us. He is human, but obviously not entirely so, for he is keeping up at a distance. He does not seem to have any physical tracking advantage, as he seems desperate to keep you in sight. He is strong in spirit." Rahm rattled off the details and heard Anya's grunt of understanding. What worried Rahm the most was the stranger's greeting. What kind of assassin or tracker would reveal himself in such a manner? Was he like Anya? Possessed of great power without a master? Rahm knew such a strong spiritual energy could not be deaf to an entity like him. Knowing Anya was busy planning her course, Rahm used much strength and reached out, "If you can hear me, o strange pursuer, let me know"
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:10 am

Raq'De Yaeger
His breath came out in hissing puffs as he darted and slipped in between people moving like some kind of possessed ferret, untouchable his feet propelled him up the building if she looked back she would see his figure launch up the side, leaning forward into this entertaining chase feeling the tendons and muscles of his legs flexing and pulsing to power him on when suddenly the voice echoed and rippled across his mind a feint touch, filtered strangely as he shook his head a moment before thinking out as loud as he could ~A Psychic?! slow down I just want to talk! I' am not trying to hurt you! If I was I could have caught you by now!~
Back to top Go down
Mycroft

Mycroft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:18 am

Rahm relayed the message to Anya, and she roared in response, her claws gouging the stone beneath them even deeper in her rage. "You TALKED to him?! You circumvented me?!"

Rahm watched as their body swung across a gap on a flagpole, the people in the street below oblivious to the chase above them. "He IS of great power, but he obviously does not have great control of it! He was SURPRISED when I spoke to him! Experienced speakers do not let their emotions through the link!"

Anya huffed and puffed as she ran, her response was strained and thirsty. "Tell that bastard," she growled, "that if he wishes to speak to us, he will come no closer than one rooftop until I say otherwise."

Anya, knowing the location of the stranger, came to a quick, breathless rest atop a short, gabled spire, in full view of their pursuer. Her eyes narrowed and glistened in the sun. "Let him come."

Rahm relayed the message.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:23 am

Raq'de Yaeger
*he grunts as he hears the message relayed, he closed in quickly when she stopped, stopping on the edge of the next house he waves playfully yelling "thanks for the stretch! that was fun!" he chuckles lightly, breathing a little heavier then normal but seeming no worse for the wear as if this really was only a work out even though they'd easily run a quarter of the absolutely massive city. he rolls his shoulders "so!..." he taps his chin now that he had her stopped....what did he want to ask her....
Back to top Go down
Mycroft

Mycroft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:31 am

Anya's lungs ached with strain and heat. Her tongue continually ran across her lips, desperate for some kind of moisture. Her chest heaved and her sweat soaked clothes seemed unnaturally clingy. She twitched and growled, her claws digging into the roof below her as the stranger spoke. Her ears swiveled to follow his words.

Rahm spoke softly "Speaking with one outside of your hearing it is tiring. I'm sorry I did that, but you would have run us both into oblivion."

Anya's tongue ran hungrily over her gleaming fangs. "I forgive you. How could I not? We share a body." Her voice was low, so the stranger would not overhear. Louder, she yelled "Just who are you, stranger? You've been stalking me for days! Let me know who it is that has such an unwelcome interest in me!"
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:36 am

Raq'De Yaeger
he gives a deep chuckle as he playfully bows to her his voice assuming a tone that made it sound almost like a prince being introduced to another royal family "Raq'De Yaeger Sal'Salbin" chucking "Raq for short" (Rack) he reaches up and pulls down his face mask revealing a slightly scraggly charmingly handsome face as he says "you want some water?" eying her curiously, that had really taken a lot out of her.
Back to top Go down
Mycroft

Mycroft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:43 am

Anya's ears twitched at the word 'water'. Her tongue made another circuit around her mouth. Rather than give him an answer she shouted back, "My name is Anya. Just Anya. Why were you following me, and what made you reveal yourself in such a manner?" Rahm grunted his approval of her queries.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:45 am

Raq'De Yaeger
he looks up for a moment and taps his chin thinking "well at first it was cause you stole something...then it was because you smelled funny....then it was cause I'am a very curious person...as for how I" he goes out of his way to make air finger quotes "revealed myself" hehe dont you normally greet people with a hello too?"
Back to top Go down
Mycroft

Mycroft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:55 am

"This guy is an idiot." Anya grumbled bluntly. Rahm went over Raq's words silently.

"He's a fast, intuitive idiot," Rahm agreed. "but extremely difficult to make out. He hasn't realized the voice that spoke to him is not yours, yet he trailed you because he could sense our energy."

Anya leaned against the flagpole of the spire, letting the desert wind carry Raq's scent to her. She contemplated his face, it was rugged and worn, but it had a certain elasticity to it she couldn't place. She stood up straighter. "After that little workout, I'm betting you could use a drink, Raq. There's a tavern nearby, underground, where the ale is cold and we won't be bothered. You're paying for your own drink though." She folded her arms and hushed Rahm's sudden titters of concern for her reckless invitation.

She flashed Raq her gleaming fangs. "Whaddaya say?"
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:04 am

*he grumbles lightly for a moment ears flicker as he gives a little grin he did enjoy playing the the fool he waved happily saying "aha Ale sounds good heh I take it this means i'am allowed to come within a roof top of you now?" he smiles as he hops across to the roof shes on, feet moving effortlessly even on the usually slippery roof tiles as he sniffs the air once more "definitely nice to not be chasing you down for once" he slowly approaches and holds out a strong but lithe hand, it was obvious that it would be very dexterous.
Back to top Go down
Mycroft

Mycroft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:12 am

Anya recoiled a bit as Raq came closer, her nose twitching. He smelled like metal and salt and earth. Carefully, she extended her hand, the pads of her palm meeting his glove. She gripped him roughly, wishing to impart a vibe of strength, though her body was weakened by the chase. Flattening her ears against her tousled hair, she jerked her head in the direction of the street below. "It's only a few blocks away."

Rahm stayed silent and contemplative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next