Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age I: The Genesis War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

Age I: The Genesis War Empty
PostSubject: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:16 am

The First Age: The Genesis War

it is not known why the empire rose to engulf the southern tribes of the great spire, only that their attacks were relentless and without mercy” - Historian Julhax vu Tox

Be you son of beast or construct of aether let it be known that the first stone cast in what history would come to know as “The Genesis War” was thrown by the Unholy Empire of Adora'luna, their lands festering with darkness and poison at the base of the great central spire of Tels'Vena. to truly understand the conflict that would one day engulf all walks of life in Tels'Vena we must begin at the beginning.

The Forging

Legend tells of a great Dirge at the beginning of time. when gods and creators fought over the right to rule. all were brought to bare by the luminous forge father Syntarin and for a time all was right with creation; And from those centuries of light stepped forward humans and celestials. Humans born from the creativity and desperation in syntarin's heart flourished in a realm called 'earth', born from the remnants of the dirge of Syntarin's brothers and sisters the celestials remained in their realm of light waging their petty wars to decide the ruler of the 'lesser' human race. a conflict that was ended in the age's 2nd and final 'Dirge of the angels' in which the great forge father took his hammer to the forces of darkness he had thought extinct, thus ending the age of man.

Ever the god of creativity and creation, Syntarin would take up his hammer once more and set it to his mighty forge to create a world that would flourish without the taint of the past. but all well made plans are doomed to fail and in its forging the new creation was so tainted by the darkness that it would tear the yet born world asunder, his hammer left torn apart by the event would fall into the forge and thus be lost to the far reaches of this new world. yet in the brutality of it's shaping did Syntarin find a world balanced perfectly between two extremes. seeing this he would take a step back and let life flourish, ever mindful of the balance that would be maintained.

Tels'Vena: Before The War

Out of the ages lost to the rise and fall of countless doomed empires and kingdoms rose a mighty religious civilization known as "Syn'Sol" situated in the northern half of the applecore that made up their world. the council that ran Syn'sol was unlike any other attempted ruler of the wilds of the nation of Light. they did not bend the world to their will but instead joined with it, married civilization with the wild and untamed until the two were inseparable.

yet with Light there was darkness and in the shadow of the northern hemisphere sat the Empire of "Adora'Luna" their land tainted by darkness and violence. the empire embraced technology and tore from their land what little it had to give them. building massive cities of steel and glass these technophiles made a life in a land that treated them like a cancerous tumor. tainted by excess or scared by the unforgiving landscape the citizens of Adora'Luna were survivors, by any means necessary.

where had these two extremes originated one might be coaxed to ask? the answer can be found in the central spire known simply as "The Birthsands" named as the origin of all things. the inhabitants of the grand desert range from all walks of life but claimed by the beastman tribes that make it's innumerable locales their home. caught between these two great super powers the beasts elected a stance of neutrality. their council of dragon's and the herald of their will would keep them safe from any attackers....or so they thought.

The Fall of The Ursarinous

There are many places from which conflict might have been traced back between the border tribes of the beastmen and the scouts of the Adora'lunian armies but the black mark on history can surely be attributed by the assault on the Ursarinous Tribes. nearly wiped from the face of Tels'Vena the Ursarinous Tribes were attacked by the largest contingent of Adora'Lunian Troops yet seen in the 'shadow war' between Syn'Sol and Adora'Luna.

Lead by the Enforcer General "Killian Drake" the Ursarinous were attacked in their homes and slaughtered in the name of the Emperor of Adora'Luna. it was said that only a few beastmen managed to escape the inferno that tore their culture from the world and that their hatred would be felt by every other beastman in the birthsands as the herald of their people rose to meet Adora'Luna's attack.

Present: Genesis

The world is at war yet not all is lost. it is here that you will begin your adventure dear listener. to tell your own story and make your mark on the First Age of Tels'Vena. there are many paths to take and whether you bring the realm to its knees or are its sole salvation is your choice to make, please select a path below and take your steps into the world, it has been waiting for you...

Last edited by Ark Skyheart on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:41 am

Syn'Sol: Corruption
(you are most likely a human, or beastkin if this is your origin)

The Land of Light and Magic has been tainted by a blight that points to the enemy nation of Adora'Luna. you are a citizen of this great land, whether you are a soldier learning magic in a librarium or a simple adventure making their way through the world the corruption is evident all around you. people are sick and dieing from a metal sickness, vicious beasts have been spotted in the forests and there is talk of political unrest in the capital. you know there are others like you and decide to travel to the capital 'Illuinous' to find anyone willing to help you discover the source of the corruption in this land of life.

The Birthsands: Shards of Fate

(almost exclusively a beastkin in origin, if you hail from another land and are human then specify in bio)

The talk of war has reached your tribe and you like many of your kind of risen to meet its call. to long have you been quite as your brothers and sisters have been murdered and their blood returned to the sand. some would have you believe in rumors of shards in the sand that are giving the beasts a chance against the darkness that creeps across the desert. but you wouldn't be one of those types would you? anyroad your story begins in the capital Kul'Tharlaz were you go from here is your choice.

Adora'luna: Welcome to the Carnival
(if this is your origin then you have most likely found yourself augmented by cybernetics or
some form of amusement to survive or to excel over your peers. also MUST be human)

As far as your concerned the wars and blood will never stop flowing. as a citizen of Adora'Luna your life has been a testament to the strength to endure being the filth and glorious king of your civilization sometimes all in the same night. your world is darkness and your augments speak of the hell's you have survived to see this day. yet it isn't enough. there is a new carnival in town. perhaps you could try and rustle up some entertainment to bright some light to the monochrome landscape...perhaps something in red.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:37 am

Ark would awaken to the sound of a large bird flying overhead. his long silver hair pooled beneath him as he sat up. light shone dimly through the curtains and the cold morning air bit at his fair features. turning to the lump of blankets beside him he would smile. his blue eyes with their flecks of purple briefly shimmering in the dim light. gently he would slip out of bed.

he was wearing nothing but a loose fitting pair of white pajama pants. his feet slipped across the wood floor without a sound as he went to the adjoining bathroom to take care of his morning duties. in a few moments he would come out with a brush and gently place his hand on the highest point of the lump in the bed.

"Lena, its time to wake up"
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:26 am

There was a small movement from under the pile of blankets that adorned their bed. The only sign that it was Lena, was the way her leg dangled off the edge of the bed, a toe poking out from the comforter. She would softly grumble, a sort of growl almost in protest.

"just cause the sun is up doesn't mean I have to be", she would grumble. The blankets rustling as she curled herself tighter into a ball beneath the covers. A tendril of thick reddish-brown hair came spilling out, draping down along the wood floor.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:36 am

with a playful smirk ark would poke what he hoped was her butt with his brush. he hadn't expected her to be grumpy but he thought this might cheer her up so he would sit down in the crook of her legs on the bed.

"does that mean you don't want to brush and braid my hair?" he would fluff his long hair that would dangle down near her.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:41 am

A small finger would wiggle out from beneath the covers at the tantalizing tuff of hair being dangled in front of her. She would pull the covers back just enough so he could see her pouting soft pale lips as she asks. "are you gonna braid mine?". Knowing full well her hair if not braided and pulled up would drag the ground. Her fingertip gently twirling the end of his hair as she awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:46 am

ark would smile down at her and leaning in he would kiss her lips, his silvery hair creating a curtain around their faces briefly.

"of course, but you gotta get up, gotta get going" he would smile again and laugh kissing her face a few times to rouse her out of bed. sitting up he would stretch. his muscles moved beneath his pale skin, light scars broke up his smooth skin in moonlight patches where hundreds of years of battle had cost him dearly. handing lena the comb he would sit up.

"I'm all yours lena"
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:54 am

Lena would sit up with a bit of an effort. The blankets pooling around her hips as she sat up, as a wave of thick hair tangled about her face. The sleeve to her lingerie nightgown hung loosely on one shoulder but was quickly covered up as lena pushed her hair off to one side in a tangled mess. "I swear I need to get it cut before it strangles me in my sleep", she says softly as she rubs her eyes. The soft morning light hitting her pale silvery-green eyes with such intensity it took her a few moments to allow her eyes to adjust.

With the comb in hand she would tuck her self right up against Ark, her legs on either side as she gently combed out her lover's hair, being ever gentle. Once all tangles were free, she's slip her fingers up from underneath and begin to separate the strands. "alright my love, you're set". She would say with a smile as she gathered his braid into her hands taking a long sniff, burying her face in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:03 am

ark would lean back in her embrace, happy to share these moments with her. taking the comb he would stand and motion for her to take his place so that he could brush her hair. the wild tangle appearing more like that of a medusa than his love.

taking a seat behind her as she had for him he would begin to work. his hand taking a little bit of her hair at a time so he could focus on each section until finaly her hair was a silky coil in his lap.

"its nice this morning, we'll have to go and get something to eat from the market in town before it gets to warm" his voice was soft, and it had an almost wind chime quality to it when he began to talk to fast, a side effect of his divine heritage
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:13 am

Lena would nod, "I will make a list for us", she says as she bites her lower lip briefly only to begin to purr once Ark began to mess with her hair. Turning to glance over her shoulder back at Ark, "Then let's cut 4 ft of my hair and sell it, I know a lady who raves over saber-hair. she's always curious as to how i get my hands on such a rare find", she says with a tiny smirk; her eyes sparkling like moonlight hitting ice.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:17 am

measuring with his hand ark would cinch off the amount she wanted and creating a thin portal around his hand he would cut her hair with a tight squeezing motion of his fingers. gently he would hand her the light bundle and leaning forward he would rest his chin on her shoulder.

"the market doesn't open for a few more hours tho...so, if you want, we can do stuff until then" with a smile he would kiss her neck
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:28 am

Lena would smile softly enjoying the cool warmth of Ark's lips on her hot neck. "Yes well... unlike you I haven't gotten cleaned up yet... so if you'll excuse me", she says with a smirk as she rises off the bed. Walking over to the dresser she would take out pieces of leather cord and tie off her hair so it would stay together in small sections. Fumbling through a drawer she would pull out a small satchel and place her long strands of hair inside. Once sealed, the long strands began to shorten, thicken, turn from a reddish-brown to a golden wheat hue as it "magically", shifted from hume hair, to that of a saber-feline hair.

Lena's once floor dragging hair was now at a comfortable yet still long length. Long enough to just tickle the top of her butt as she walked, the long brunette strands swaying, waving over her delicate flesh, occasionally clinging to her shear white panties. Once done with the satchel, making sure the contents had changed she'd turn to Ark. "wanna help me out some more this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:34 am

ark would smile and slip into an equally loose fitting shirt and wrap his arms around her hips. "your wish is my command" looking in her bag he would admire her 'fur' and moveing to the dresser slip out of his pj pants and into a rare denim pair of pants that would cost a fortune to fabricate on this side of the hemisphere
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:39 am

Lena would growl, dropping to her knees in front of Ark as she caught his pants by the waistline, stopping him from putting them on, "no no bath-time first my love", she says with a feline-toothy grin, giving him a wink as her hands slide up his legs. Rising up on her knees until her chin rested on his lower torso, hands stopping to the back of his thighs. "bath or shower?", she'd ask simply a hunger slowly creeping into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:46 am

"I'm thinking shower" he would give her a gentle pat and step out of his pants...

a while later the two would climb down the stairs, both looking refreshed and more alive than they had moments before. the bottom floor was an open living room with a kitchen and a worn beat up old couch. because they lived in syn'sol the cabin had been remolded to the new architecture and now sported a few nature like twists like a tree that spiraled through the room in one corner.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 1:36 am

Lena's soft feet would pitter-patter on the glossy wooden floor as she made her way into the kitchen to grab a notepad and pen. "what kinds of things do you want to get from the market, anything special?", she asks over her shoulder as she starts to jot down some basic things they were out of. Making her way through their kitchen, opening doors and the refrigerator, she'd make their list of foods and spices.

Once the list of individual items was written, she'd make her way to the table and begin coming up with meal ideas. Anything she could think of that could last them a couple of days, so that they weren't overspending on junk.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 1:48 am

Ark would strech his arms as he joined lena in the small kitchen. some of their comforts seemed almost futuristic to the world outside but they were easily fabricated by ark's powers.

"the typical stuff, I just want to get out and enjoy the day mostly" he would run a hand through his silver hair and materialize a loose white shirt over his chest, his pants stitching into denim material as he paced around looking for a snack.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 1:52 am

Lena would smirk, watching as Ark paraded about, absent-mindedly getting dressed using his powers. "well then let me grab my bag, you make us some travel snacks. We're gonna take the longer route so we can enjoy the adventure", she says slipping off into another room as she grabs a leather satchel.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 2:04 am

ark knew he couldn't cook so he would throw together a few simple sandwiches and wrapped them in a plaid blanket which would fit into his own satchel. moving to the door he would step out onto the deck and look out at the surrounding landscape.

the valley was gone, no bone spire, no waterfalls, just rolling hills and distantly a forest and a mountain. stepping off the deck he would pull his thick leather boots out from beneath the deck. sitting down ark would look out at the new world, just beyond the horizon the pillar that became the birthsands rose into the clouds. so much had changed...
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 2:10 am

Lena would quietly sneak up behind Ark, wrapping an arm around his waist as she leaned into him. An unspoken understanding of trying to adapt and accept this new world as their own. So much had changed, she was just glad she still had Ark at her side.

"Shall we?", she says as she steps off the deck, turning around to wait for her mate.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 2:19 am

ark would step off the deck to meet her. lena always knew what to do to help him get out of the depression that would settle on his shoulders. taking her hand as they walked he would remember back to their first days since the new world became their own. it had been just the two of them. where the others went was still something they didn't know and it had been years. and even he felt as if he was missing something inside him. watching lena beside him, ark would smile, for now, she was more than he could ask for...he had already lost her once, he wouldn't spoil this second chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age I: The Genesis War   Age I: The Genesis War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age I: The Genesis War
Page 1 of 1