Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War Empty
PostSubject: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:20 pm

in the middle of the Birthsands lays an expansive desert. scattered throughout lies the burial grounds of a thousand lost empires. it is a land of adventure and wealth, of power and hope. it is the end and beginning of many things and it is here that our adventure takes place.

it is said that there is an Empire in the spacial abyss that makes up the skies of the birthsands. ancient and powerful this long dead civilization built their castles in the sky on the backs of magically suspended land masses, massive structures that spiral into the sky pulsing with ancestral magic. now abandoned this land in the sky is overrun with monsters drunk on the potent magics and dark curses left by the former inhabitants, naturally adventurer's the world over come to try their hands and their chances at fortunes untold in these mysterious ruins...

you are one such group.

Enter "The Nacreous" captained by the charismatic abyssalborn Nathaniel Rathbone. the crew of the Nacreous are a band of sky pirates, treasure hunters with the goal and dream to find their wealth among-st the clouds.

Adventure and Wealth await you in the depths of the mythical Islands in the sky, but a storm brews on the horizon that threatens to catch the crew of the Nacreous in its tempest like a Leaf in the wind.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War Airship_by_Rhubarbarian

~Bio~

Name:
Specialty:
History:
Looks:
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Name: Bruha Kolchiss
Race: Baangaa
Specialty: Boarding and Fighting
History: Bruha has been hired on many ships during the course of his life He is a well known and sometimes even feared by any who fly the skies. He specializes in boarding and destroying other ships but works as a diligent deck hand in the times in between he will take any job if the pay is right but is known to have a strict code he sticks to involving his dealings. No payment is taken until the job is finished so his loyalty can be bought but it is yours if you pay for it.
Looks: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War Lizardman_by_TheDjib
Dresses like
Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War Buccaneer_coat
His boots are actually anklets so he can climb with his claws. also has a white plume in his hat.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Name: Beatrice "Trix" Pine
Race:Red Fox
Specialty: Crafting/ Alchemy
History: Beatrice was always the curious little kit in her family often performing her own experiments just to learn and understand the outcomes of the events she caused...... until her very world crumbled around her. Beatrice was separated from her family as civil war broke out across the countryside of her village she was forced into an escape pod in hopes of making it to a realtives. But she would never see them again once she crash landed in the Birthsands. Never feeling wanted or accepted in this new world she spent her time and energy on other activities as she grew up which ultimately landed her the opportunity to join The Nacreous and where she met the Captain Rathbone. Rathbone was the first person that seemed to take the time in breaking the ice with the shy and soft spoken Beatrice, accepting of her quirks and skills, she is forever loyal to Nathaniel.
Looks:
Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War Demon_and_fox_by_nipuni-d4p4ixv
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Name:Nathaniel Rathbone
Race: AbyssalBorn
Specialty: gunplay and Knowledge of Ancient Civilizations
History: as AbyssalBorn Nathan is considered a demon in most of the civilized cultures in tels'vena since the day he crawled from one of the crags in the monocrome landscape of adora'luna Nathan has had to fight to get anywhere in life. after journeying to the birthsands he became a deckhand on a sky fairing vessel known as the Nacreous. the captain was named Garro Rathbone and it didn't take long for him to take the wayward Nathan as his adopted son and heir to his pirate legacy. garro having spent most of his life forging his path through the skies of the birthsands eventualy stepped down and became a merchant king in Vine'Cia. gathering a capable crew nathan wishes to one day join his adopted father in Vine'cia through the power of his own wealth.
Looks:(above picture)
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 am

Nathaniel stood on the deck of the Nacreous looking out across the strange landscape. distantly in either direction he could see civilization blossoming. the ever present shadow of adora'luna looming up to greet him on the horizon, the warmth of the lush lands of syn'sol at his back. Nathan was the captain of a vessel designed to pilot the skies between the two halves of their world. at times they traveled down the great 'tower' that held either half together. other times they broke away and ventured to the shattered islands that floated in the stormy sea's of the abyss far above the ever changing desert known as the birthsands.

today he had set a course for a smaller island that he had acquired information about from a less than savory chozo in a dive somewhere far bellow. the skies were terbulant and the old ship groaned as it cut the wind down its blade like hull. it was early morning and his crew would just be waking. the twilight shifting to a brighter shade as they traveled closer to their destination.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:31 am

There was a soft plume of smoke that puffed up into Trix's face leaving behind a white powder-like residue on her face and hair, all but rings around her eyes were clean. Coughing softly she slowly staggers to the adjacent wall and releases the vent sucking out the 'smoke' and rushing fresh air back in. Her ears twitch and swish sending the white particles cascading down her shoulders and back. Frustrated she puffs her breath on her face placing a hand on her hip as she looks at the mess she has made in the kitchen. Turning to the cook she makes an exasperated comment " the bread can go kiss my ass...". Putting her goggles into a pouch at her hip she apologetically says, " I'll try again a bit later". Flipping her hair over her shoulder she flings flour back into the air as she leaves the kitchen. A faint trail of flour follows behind her, trapped in the flow of the air currents circulating throughout Nacreous. Her tail sways from side to side slowly as she walks, the tip flicking in frustration as she mentally recalls where she went wrong with the recipe. She pauses outside the doorway that leads to the deck and paces back and forth in the hallway. In a soft murmur she begins to verbally chat with herself still agitated by her failure to make something as simple as bread, unaware that the captain stood beyond the other side.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 am

Bruha spent most of his time shoveling fuel for the engines however today he felt himself lucky as he had pulled sail duty, maintaining the rigging's and important wings of the ship that let them fly through the abyss his tail lashed about behind him as he felt the cool air through his scales he stretches a bit as he leans over the railing reaching down to let a clawed hand flit through a cloud. a good day indeed!
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Nathan would watch Bruha at work, he ran a fairly relaxed ship. their work was one of high adventure and the times they were allowed to relax were few and mostly spent recharging their collective batteries before the next hunt. turning he would open the door to the deck and incidently walk right into 'Trix'. throwing his arm out he would catch her from falling. her short frame easily held in one arm.

"hey there watch out, can't spend to much time loitering in the halls trixy." releasing her to her own balance he would smile "you look unusual. did you get into a fight with a flourbag? was mother teasing you?"
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Trix would feel the gentle strength of an arm wrap around her and her tail instantly bristled. Once Trix realized who had her, her tail falls down and relaxes. Once back on her own feet she would turn to Nathan, pursing her lips slightly as her gaze drifts to the floor, avoiding direct eye contact, "a fight I lost...". With her fidgeting fingers trix would slowly look up, "i promise to get better Capt' an", her cheeks flushing softly as she slowly tries to brush away the flour.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:17 pm

"you better, if our current cook plans to retire to my fathers side we'll be out of luck for good food to eat" he would flash her a toothy grin.

"for now I think I found our first hunt in awhile. we're currently headed for an island called Nova-320. apparently there was a research group from the emperor's lands there and they went off the grid. the government is paying nicely for information and I don't see a reason why we shouldn't take a look around. so for now why don't you suit up we've got some researchers to find"

with a light salute he would turn and head toward his own room to put on his guns and extra gear. Nova-320 wasn't going to be anything special but with a group of technophiles being taken out by something or another he doubted it would be as easy as plugging in their communications.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Bruha descends on a rope, hanging up side down his tongue flicks the air as his deep voice echos to the captain and the Smaller woman he'd seen about. "Ssoundss dangerouss Captain, Will you be needing a Ssecurity contingent?" He unwound himself from the rope to drop nearby the two with a heavy thud. His thick tail lashes some as he looks to the flower covered girl and cant help but smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War   Gentlemen & Hotties: Skies At War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete :: The Cafe Skyheart :: Limbo-
Jump to: