Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War

Go down 
+6
Keana Skyheart
Syntarin-god-pimp
Jeff W
Sabin
LenaSkyheart
Ark Skyheart
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabin
The Hell Guardian Cerberus
Sabin

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Fefnir

Fefnir would grin as he felt the blade slice through Shiros flesh but did not have enough time to savior the moment for he was now under attack and Shiro was pissed. Fefnir could dodge most of the attacks but here and there small cuts would appear were he could not defend himself. He would keep defending until he was backed into a wall which then he jumped off the wall and did a back flip attempting to slice Shiros head clean off.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:20 am

Shiro

shiro had just bearly blocked the decapitating strike as he ducked his sword going for the stupid wolves legs, he'd take this animals speed from him
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:42 am

Fefnir

Fefnir sees the blades going for his legs but he knew that he could not move out of the way in time so he did the only thing he could do. He closes his eyes and opens his jaws and a giant gust of wind shoots out of his mouth pushing him back far enough away to avoid the blades, while the gust of wind spirals towards Shiro with enough force to destroy a building.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:56 am

Shiro

taking the full gust of air to his weakened stomach and chest shiro would fall to one knee coughing up more blood, he was weakening fast. not sure if he could take on more than just one opponent in this state. "I will not fall...to...such a foul beast"
Back to top Go down
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 am

Fefnir

Fefnir would hit the ground hard for the wind he summoned nocked him back in an uncontrollable manner and was not able to land properly. He got up and shuck his head, “Fuck that hurt, where is he”. Fefnir would raise his head and see Shiro on his knee, he knew this fight was coming to its end and he needed to finish it fast he was losing to much blood from all those small cuts and the impact only made matters worse. He got up and started walking slowly toward Shiro then with blinding speed covered the distance jumped up and came at him with a downward slash aiming to slash the rest of his chest clean open.

Last edited by Sabin on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 am

Shiro

Shiro would grit his teeth as the blade cut him open again. he knew this would be the end as the energy from the blade severed many of his nerves, his arms would fall limp as his swords rolled away screaming in rage and pain he would look at the bleeding wolf with intense hatred.
Back to top Go down
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 am

Fefnir

Fefnir would sheathe his sword and stare at Shiro, this battle was what he wanted and now it was time to end it. He lunged at Shiros throat and caught it with his fangs holding him there unable to move. “If you have anything to say, say it now.”
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:25 am

Shiro

Shiro would choke out a laugh as he glared down at the wolf. distantly he could hear the thunder, his plan had worked...may the emperor praise him in the cold darkness of death.

"I may have fallen to you warrior...but my role has been played out..the darkness of my emperor desends upon you now" closing his eyes the thunder would get louder
Back to top Go down
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:38 am

Fefnir

Fefnir would wait until Shiro finished speaking and then spoke to him one last time, “You fought well Shiro, well for a two leg any way. Listen and listen good you will not die here for my power will make you live on inside me. Well goodbye Shiro let this name be the last thing you hear before you die; I am Fefnir, The Last.” After he stopped speaking Fefnir tore out Shiros throat and chopped on it for a bit and then swallowed it. He felt a surge of power run through him and watched as Shiros body crumpled and fell to the floor. He would breathe a sigh of relief, but it was short lived for in the distance he could hear a load thunder sound that sent fear into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:56 am

The Fall of the Ursarinous

The thunder would grow louder and louder until it seemed to hit in a morbid rhythm of marching drums, the loud roar of a thousand men would resound in the area as the spear tip of the adora’lunian army marched into the area. A wave of men in black combat Suits, neon lights glowing through the tight slits in their armor’s face mask, huge mech armor’s would come to a halt their massive feet reclining on pistons until they were completely immobile.

The first line would come to a stop as one stepped forward, his armor gleamed a brilliant silver as the face mask slid up on its own, he was black a long pale scar disappearing behind an eye patch.

“I am Commander Killian Drake, Under command of the High Emperor you have been Judged…ENFORCERS! WIPE THESE BEASTS FROM THE FACE OF OUR WORLD”

the face mask would slam shut as the man’s armor opened up in several places. A Gatling gun sliding into place above his shoulder as arm mounted missiles fired and began destroying buildings and any living thing within range.

With this a metallic scream would emit from the army as they all began their Purge of the Ursarinous Race…

"Enforcer's: the brunt of the adora'lunian army in the Birthsands consists of these heavy armored soldiers"
Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 UnionArmyArmor

"HalConnan EndBringers XV1: walking tanks, when these massive walking armor's enter the feild things are surely doomed, crafted to take down reported Dragon resistance"
Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 Mech

Last edited by Ark Skyheart on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:43 am

Brutus Ironhide
He lets out a furious roar as he cleaves men in two, his other shield had been ripped away and be began using steel tipped claws to rip through opposition, but as he heard the thunder of the machines he shuddered horrified and began to sprint back towards the town yelling for his people to run...only a dozen including himself and the shamans who hurriedly ripped open a portal made it through...and as his once proud people lay crying and panting in thul'tzar...he knew they were the last of their kind and began to weep for each soul lost to the earth.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:39 am

Amilia and Kimberly

The girls would hear the roar as the soldiers rushed in and began slaughtering their comrades, Amilia would fight her way through the crowds unfazed by the wholesale slaughtering of enemy and friend. Amilia had always had a hard life in the mountains. Her tribe the only central form of stability among the Wolves . death was common and since her mate had been killed by these very monsters…any fear she had was replaced by hatred.

Kimberly was not so prepared. Amilia found her huddled in a corner of an outlying tent, blood soaked her face and clothing as she held a dyeing Urasr cub. Amilia would stand at the door light framing her gentle curves.

“Kimberly…we have to leave” the young Usagi would look up at amilia with a sorrowful expression. Her tears mixing in with the blood and ash that stained her face into an unrecognizable mask of pain. A mirror of what the Tribunal had been so easy to dismiss as a non-issue.

“They are dyeing Amilia!” she would scream, her ears bouncing as she stood up the cub still in her hands whimpering as it clutched her armor. Outside the fight raged on as brave Ursarinous warriors fought to the last. There would be no saving any of them and Amilia knew that…

Walking deeper into the room she would place a hand on Kimberly’s shoulder “I know they are Dyeing Kimberly FoxHunter, they will all die because of the Adora’Lunians…remember their sacrifice and use it to fuel your hatred…we have to survive this for their sake…”

A shell would land near the tent tearing it to shreds knocking the girls to the ground, sitting up Kimberly would realize tht the cub she held was gone, its limp body lay twenty feet away

Her eye’s wide Kimberly would scream “NOOOOOOOO!” scrambling to her feet she would rush to the dead Ursar cub just as a shadow fell over them both. A Enforcer’s gun barrel inches from her head.
Back to top Go down
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:36 am

Fefnir

Fefnir was concentrating on all his remaining energy to escape; he was trying out his new skill he got from the two leg. He knew somewhat of what the skill was for with the surge of energy he received he got glimpses of the skill itself so with all his might he attempted it. The skilled worked but not as he had hoped he was on a building one moment then the next he was flying toward a wall. He hit the wall pretty hard and it only made his condition worse. He got up and shivered in pain, “So that is the shadowstep, dam need to figure that out quick might save my life.” Fefnir got up as slowly as his body would allow, he needed to rest be this was not the place. Out in the distant he heard a cry of pain and he new that voice was not one of the long claws. He took off in a mad dash and started toward the scream. He ran for a good minute until he made it to the source of the scream what he found was, well not good. He saw a long ear with a gun to her head, a weird looking soldier wielding it, but what made him a little bit on edge was that Amilia the frost queen was here, this made the situation that much more insane.

Fefnir saw no visible weak point on the soldier so he knew that he had to create one. Focusing his power again he attempted the shadowstep one more time, this time he was successful. He landed on the back of the soldier and started to rip and tear into the armor. At first he had the element of surprise and was able to rend some of the armor but it was too thick to destroy in one go so he attempted to destroy it a second time but his attempt was stopped by the soldier. The soldier threw Fefnir off his back and got ready to shoot him but Fefnir was a step ahead of him. He jumped up and knocked the gun aside and back flipped on to the soldiers back and finally succeeded in breaking threw the armor. He quickly unsheathed soultrap and stabbed the exposed flesh and in one motion severed the soldier’s spine. He jumped off the soldier fumbling to the ground, his energy all but gone and only staying up on shear force of will. He would look at the long ear for a moment then look at Amilia and began to speak to her. “We need to get out of here now. I will help you two escape as best I can, I at least owe you that …… frost wolf.”
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:36 am

Amilia and Kimberly

Kimberly would be laying in a heap on the ground, tears and blood streamed down her face; she had passed out fearing death so close she could taste the melting ozone from the rail gun. Amilia would pick up the unconscious Usagi girl and walk towards Fefnir

“Why are you here EsperWolf? Your kind no longer walks this earth…but we will get to these questions later” amilia would stand ready to follow the wolf anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Galthir'da'daalon

Sensing the battle mostly over with the death of the one called 'Shiro', Galthir flew back to the roost; He did not smell other adora'lunans to be slain, and the roost was of far more importance.
Back to top Go down
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:47 am

Fefnir

Fefnir would sheathe soultrap and look up at Amilia studying her, wondering to himself why his companion spoke about her like he did. He shook his head and started to focus at the task at hand which was getting the hell out of there. He looked forward thinking of which way to go barely able to stay up right, the bleeding was slowing down but losing so much blood was making him lose consciousness. A breeze swept in and hit him in the face, the breeze felt good to Fefnir at first then when he smelled the air, a scent the wind had carried triggered an image in his mind and he knew that they had a chance all they needed was to make it to the desert. He looked up at Amilia and shook his head letting her know that he was going to start running. After looking for the right path to take he started for a house near them to check if the coast was clear. He looked back to Amilia to let her know but instead of a human holding a Usagi in her arms there was a wolf the size of a house standing behind him with the Usagi on her back. Fefnir just looked at Amilia and then looked back into the street, so far no one was around but he knew better then to assume that they were safe. He made one more check and then took off in a mad dash toward the next set of buildings which were some good distance away. The moment that he was in the open a huge group of soldiers passed in front of him heading towards his left, he stopped near a knocked over food cart and hide there, Amilia still at the building waiting for Fefnir to give her the ok. The soldiers would pass and Fefnir would give the ok to Amilia and they would both go to the next building, this process repeated itself for awhile until they slowly made there way to the edge of town.

It had been about a half hour or more since they started there escape, Fefnir already running on his last leg of energy was wore out he was breathing hard and could barely stand but he refused to allow this to beat him. He looked up at Amilia who was just looking around checking for any sign of the enemy. Fefnir would begun to speak to her, “Looks like we are almost out of here, so stay with me going to run as fast as I can and not stop. Stay close.” After he finished speaking he took three deep breaths and started sprinting, Amilia right behind him. They had been sprinting for a couple minutes jumping into corridors and running through alley ways hiding from the soldiers, when they made it through one corridor Fefnir made a hard left into the open street the desert was right in front of him. Amilia and him ran at full blast towards it, when they were half way there he saw at the edge of the street four of the Adora’luna soldiers fighting what was left of the long claws. Making a plan in his mind he looked forward and told Amilia “Do not stop run into the desert and don’t look back I will be right there.” She attempted to speak to him but he cut her off by dashing off with the last of his strength ahead of her. By the time he made it to the fight all of the long claws were dead and only one of the soldiers was hurt, not even thinking about the consequences he unsheathed soultrap and jumped at full speed into the soldier in the back of there group. Soultrap went straight threw the soldiers head killing him instantly but the force was so great it threw Fefnir off balance and he fell to the earth thriving in pain and soultrap 10 feet away from him, he just stared at the three remaining soldiers ready to fight to the death. The soldiers quickly responded by lifting up there guns and aiming them at Fefnir, but before they fired Amilia jumped over them and sprinted off into the distance not even looking back. 2 of the soldiers attempted to shoot her but missed by a hairs breath ever time, the remaining soldier fired upon Fefnir, by this time Fefnir had retrieved soultrap and sheathed it but was not quick enough to get away from the soldier. The first shot missed him entirely but the second nipped him in the back of his hind leg on his right side, he fell from the pain and struggled to get up the soldier was already on top of him as well as the other two for Amilia was gone into the distance and their weapons would not reach her any more. The three soldiers huddled around Fefnir talking to each other about what to do to him. He had given up ready to die when a voice started speaking to him. “Fool only the weak would fall over something so pathetic get up and lets go we have along way to go before we die my love.” The voice faded away in his mind and he knew that if that person was alive he would get laughed at by them. The soldiers were done talking they all aimed at Fefnir killing him seemed the logical choice to them, their guns started to hum. With whatever energy was left in his body he attempted to escape, the moment the guns went off Fefnir shadowstepped and was gone. The soldiers observed the floor when the smoke dissipated and they saw three holes on the ground and no wolf. They screamed in anger and stared looking around for the wolf but they could not find him.

Fefnir would end up in the desert in front of Amilia, he fell to the floor with a giant thud which sent him into even more pain, he attempted to stand but to no avail he was too tired to do anything. The wind brushed against them again and this time the scent was even stronger then before they were close to a safe haven. With this he found the last reserve of his strength got up and started to limp into the desert. They walked for 2 hours for Fefnir kept falling and had to slowly get back up which slowed them down immensely. After slowing walking up a dune there it was the place Fefnir knew they would be safe. It was a small oasis hidden in the desert, him and his partner knew of many of these and made special devices so that a smell would emit that would tell them that one of these havens were close. Amilia ran ahead of him, the moment she was in the shade of the trees she transformed back into a hume and put the Usagi girl on the floor so to allow her to rest. Fefnir made his way to the oasis and the moment he found a spot to rest in he collapsed and the last thing he say was Amilia trying to tell him something as she caught him falling to the floor.

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 Oasis

Last edited by Sabin on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:07 am

CHAPTER I COMPLETE

CHAPTER II: Hell Jumper
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:17 am

Cage Chambers

Cage would sit back on a tree, his enforcer helmet flicked up so he could breath. Cage was a tall well muscled soldier from the outskirts of adora'luna. gifted with an unaturaly high marksmen score in the yearly recruitment tests he was hand picked by the platoon leader General Drake to join the Empires Elite Enforcer Unit, or the EEU.

it had been a few days in this harsh sunlight and his whole body ached from wearing the power armor almost exclusivly to anything else. the smell of burned flesh and hair was over welming and he wished he could push out the images of the poeple he had killed. the women and children dead amoung piles of Ursarinous warriors. taking out a bent cigerette he would lite it with the blow torch on his rife and take a long drag. exhaling slowly Cage would blink back a tear.

his whole life he had been taught that to have a future you had to join the Emperor's Army. fight the Emperor's battles, and bring the sun back to the Empire...looking up and sheilding his eyes Cage would grimice. the sun wasn't so great from where he was standing...amoung so much dead it was just a relentless burning reminder that he was a murderer of an innocent people.

spitting the cig out and shutting his helmet he would breath in regulated and filtered air. his heads up display flipping on as various systems came back online. sliding his rifle onto a back holster he would switch the armor into gear and move out into another section of the Ursarinous village. it wasn't long before he found another part of the squad, amoung them was a officer by the name of Butch. a decorated warrior, butch was a crual monster that most of the Unit stayed away from. butch loved the fight. to kill as many as he could in as many ways as possable.

Cage noticed Butch's helmet was off and the man's blond mohawk shook as he looked up at cage with his twisted grin, a scar running down one cheek. "hey Cage look what I got...a war trophie!" lifting what the officer had in his hands cage could see a Massive Ursarinous warrior pelt fastened to butch's helmet so that when worn he looked like a giant undead metal bear. cage bit back the rising rage as he saw the skinned warrior, and butch standing above it wearing his skin like a cape.

"Get that shit off Butch" he would call over the vox, the skeletal face mask hiding his narrowed eyes.

"ooh yeah? why should I Chambers? you a animal fucker arn't you? you like sleeping with these filthy beasts?" butch would raise his arms so that he looked like a menecing Ursarinous warrior. already blood was running down his stainless steel armor. cage couldn't take it anymore and launched himself at butch. they both clashed and fell over the fleshy mass that had been the skinned warrior. each powerfull fist that was thrown cracked against the armor sending waves of pain through cage's spine were the armor was connected with control nodes.

Butch would throw cage off and send him flying into a wall, over the vox butch's snarling voice would shout.

"come on animal fucker! your mamma was a beast huh...probely some bitch!" walking over butch would plant a firm heavily armor'd kick to cage's ribs, the force of the kick made cage vomit blood, his helmet opening to expenge the waste just as cage took another kick to the face that sent his helmet visor flying. lifting his arm, cage would fire a arm mounted rocket that would lodge itself into Butch's shoulder armor. twisting he would kick butch in the ribs as hard as he could from the ground. using the artificial muscles in his armor to send butch back just as the rocket exploded and tore butch's arm off his socket.

Butch would scream inside his helmet as flesh,steel, and nano fiber were fused. with beserker rage butch would pull out his rifle and open fire on Cage. taking a bullet in the ribs he would scream. the bone repairing even as the bullet passed cleanly through. standing, he would wobble. bullets spraying his armor, a few finding their way into his flesh. he would scream in rage as the darkness began to eat at the edges of his vision....

the world began to grow heavy as butch rained down death on cage's armor. with the last of his strength cage would run at butch, screaming violently as he raised a fist to plant one last punch, suddenly the air would grow lighter as he ran at increasing speed at butch. when the punch connected a thunderclap of sound would erupt as his fist caved in the ursarinous skull and hit cold steel. pressure from the punch would vibrate through Butches helmet causeing his head to explode into a sloshing gore within the cold hard steel. his body moving with the punch til he landed with a thunderous thud.

Cage on the other hand simply vanished. a jagged scar in reality left in his wake...

((AKA THE JUMPER PUNCH! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADbQVJL4lA))
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Meanwhile in distant lands...

The Holy Council of Light in the capital Ventus Solis in the Kingdom of Syn'Sol

Gabranth would kick open the council chamber's door. the center table was a mass of papers and maps of various regions. his armor would resound loudly in the massive room. the rest of the council would stand and turn to him as he approached the table his expression hidden beneath his horned helmet. slipping both of his swords out of their back sheaths he would ram both into the table.

"you old fools, your inaction has caused us to pay the dearest price to the beast tribes. we vowed our assistance and then let them DIE!" his voice was rough and filled with emotion as he surveyed the room of tacticians and council politicians.

each looked away slowly. all except one. a massive suit of armor stood from the table to look down at the High Inquisitor. the armor's eyes were shining blue magic. behind it massive wings would shift and turn in complex patters. his voice would rumble out slowly "the attack on the Ursarinous tribe was beyond anything we thought the adora'lunian forces to be capable of. how they learned of their alliance to the light is still baffling. your job...inquisitor is to find such acts of heresy and quill them. not to engage in this council and to claim we did not do all in our power to stop what happened." as if it had been a great exertion on him to say so much at once the massive armor would take his seat once more. the burning blue glow behind the helmet never dimming as he peered across the table at the inquisitor.

Gabranth would grimace behind his mask. he had never heard the Alexander commander speak so much as a few words in his entire time with the council and to be reprimanded so completely he had nothing to say. withdrawing the swords he would sheath them and bow.

"Justice will be served....in the light may it be cleansed...to this I swear."

The Capital of the Birthsands Thul'Zar in the presence of the Herald of Elementum

Her hair was liquid water, skin made of wood and stone. eyes glowing with emerald light. she was the birthmother, the herald of the dragons of elementum and now the mourning deity of her people. her emerald eyes dripped Chrystal tears as she accepted the leader of the Ursarinous tribe onto her audience tower. the Horns of calling stood behind her awaiting her clear call to summon the great elemental dragons that held the worlds magic in balance.

she would kneel to Brutus. placating herself to his whim. an honor few were granted as she was now ready to serve the great Ursar in his revenge. "welcome to the chamber of calling Brutus Ironhide, my name is Loveleth. I have seen....have felt your peoples suffering, and have called you here to offer you my support in any course of action you choose to take against the adora'lunian forces. you are now a leader to us all. a general that will lead our armies to war, he forces of darkness have acquired a great debt from which we shall collect...I ask you if this is a path you wish to take Brutus Ironhide" her emerald eyes looked up at the warrior. what she offered was control of the largest army the sands had ever seen. leadership of not only what remained of his tribe but of hundreds of tribes against a common enemy. to be a beacon of strength to those who feared not stand against the darkness.

"the choice is yours..."

((more tonight!))
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:08 am

In the central courtyard of the Syn'sol military buildings sat Emily with a small stack of files. The trees in the courtyard were in full bloom, vivid greens and colorful petals adorned the trees that Emily sat under. The soft pinks and purple petals flutter down like a soft snow storm covering the stone ground in a soft squishy blanket. Emily was busy reviewing over some reports that had just came in for her, of which was sometimes the toughest part of her job. Usually she only received high priority reports if the higher military officals felt that the border patrol needed the information for first defensive measures, otherwise any other reports she received were just for information, preperation. This time as her eyes scanned over the report Emily's stomach knotted up so tight and her throat seemed to close up as her eyes began to well up with hot tears. The account and details of the Ursar massacre blew Emily's mind and it chilled her to the bone, Adora'luna was this strong, this ruthless...

Emily closed the file finding her hands were shaking and she was gripping the papers too tightly to the point of wrinkling them. Placing the file beside her on the bench, she would place her face in her hands as she silently sobbed. A few minutes later a messenger came out to her bringing a single file. Emily sat up and took it as she wiped her face, "thank you", she said, her voice shaking a little. Emily would sit there for quite some time, taking in deep breaths as she calmed herself back down she would open up the file. In the upper right hand corner was a small photo of a woman with long blonde hair with blue-green eyes. On the rest of the first page was a sort of profile that some intelligence had gathered about this mysterious person. Apparently this person was requesting proper licencing to set up shop on a piece of land in the Syn'sol territory but not within Ventus Solis itself. Finding the request interesting she would further read what else intelligence had gathered. According to the report this person has not been registered to either side and yet no previous records of her being in the birthsands other than a few months in the populated market as a merchant. However intelligence gathered that she was no ordinary merchant. Her merchandise was of high quality fabrics some of which were as strong as armor itself. This woman had formed a quick reputation for her work and had developed the nickname of "Black Widow".

Emily blinked quite a few times, she couldn't believe she was actually reading a report of this person. She had heard rumors and had actually hoped of meeting the craftsman with such skill, feeling that such a person on her team would be beneficial especially if the rumors were true. Turning back to the papers Emily would continue to read more. The more and more she read the more and more her heart began to race. However her eyebrow rose and she went back and began circling some key phrases. As she thought about whether to pass on her approval for the request with the other signatures she would think about it some more. The red flags that caught Emily's attention was the fact this person has no allegiance to any one side, however in the report this "Black Widow" clearly stated, "I am not in favor of what the Adora'lunian army has done, but I do not think they are as blinded by the light as we may think", and this statement intrigued Emily. Another consideration Emily was taking into account was there hasn't been any record prior to this person except for the few months she was at the birthsand's market. "Well a person just doesn't appear out of nowhere all of a...", Emily would catch herself in her thought but then stop. Taking a breather Emily would think it over, deciding to give the go ahead she would flip to the last page where all the signatures were and began to sign her name....until something in the right hand corner, a continuation of an interview caught Emily's eye. She would read in the report that the merchant lady claimed her name was, .... Lena Skyheart.

Emily's hand had subconsciously already finished her signature just as the pen rolled out of her hand and fell into the pool of petals at her feet. Emily gasped as her heart thudded hard against her chest, her cheeks flushing a little. She thought to herself how....how was it that Lena survived and then the question of where. Emily was in such a state of shock that she sat there oblivious to her surroundings for several minutes before the 'high' began to die down. Emily read the report much more throughly this time, from a mage's point of view. "Could my theory be right....", she would ask herself as she studied the picture, the face. It was true this lady did look a lot like her sister, but how in the world did Lena, look so young...younger than herself. Emily's brain was on fire as her mind whirled with ideas, she knew this woman was her sister, or at least she seriously hoped so, no one else knew that name, only the immortals, and no one else possessed that last name either. "They must have figured a Skyheart can be trusted since they know of some.........oh Lena....you're alive", Emily would whisper softly to herself as her heart began to fill with joy.

Meanwhile somewhere between Syn'sol outskirts and the beginning territory of the birthsands in a small hut sat Lena beside her weaving loom. Lena was busy making a new batch of her special fabric, using her special magic threads to strengthen ordinary fibers. The necklace around her neck began to glow softly but then die back down to its natural glow and a soft smile would creep onto Lena's face, "I've searched so long for all of you and now I think I have it right", she would say to herself before breaking off into a soft steady hum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lena Skyheart
Age: unknown, she's one of the 'immortals'; appears to be younger looking than Emily.
Race: Hume
Alliance: undecided
Powers: Reality 'walker', mage 'weaver' (can use mental threads to create physical connections)
History: Lena has been wandering through various alternate realities, some of which she thought she had the right reality where her family was, while others not so much. In the worlds in which everyday she was fighting for survival, the one 'gift' she had left allowed her to create 'anchor' points (like a spider weaving its web) until she located the right dimension/reality that her real family was. Lena's only guide to locating her real family was the gem around her neck, guiding her with the intensity of its glow. She is a master weaver, both with her powers as well as textile weaving, she is simply known as the "Black Widow".
Appearance:
Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 Storyidea
Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 HOLYSHIT
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:40 am

Within the Dark Tower in the Capital Xafilah in the dark empire of Adora'luna

once more the living dead emperor sat at his throne. before him stood a tall dark skinned man. he wore a suit and carried a traditional katana at his side. his face was serious, one eye covered in an eye patch. slowly he would scratch his chin. "I saw what you did in the south.... The Order has taken notice and wishes to extend a warning to you...end this campaign of slaughter...or suffer" the emperor's cold eyes would look at the man with calculated curiosity.

"you would dare threaten the most powerful being in this world. I have heard of your 'order' a bunch of misfits being led by some 'crusader' I fear not your council nor do I fear the wrath of the beasts that writhe in the capital of that massive bridge between me and my prize...you will all fall to my might and know that if you wish to scare me...bring a god" the emperor's cold gaze never leaving the messenger before him. the intensity in the air would build until finally the other man would step back with a bow.

"perhaps a god is what it will take to stop you..." turning the man would vanish into a cloud of smoke that dissipated the moment he walked through it. sitting up the emperor would sigh. he had heard of this mysterious order. they called themselves "The Knights of the Round" led by a man called The Crusader. despite his boasts the emperor knew that the order posed his biggest threat on a singular level. things were beginning to get interesting...

Amilia in the desert oasis

Amilia would awaken to the sound of water. sitting up she would look over to a gentle pond. lapping gently against the beach they had taken refuge on. across from her lay the Usagi Kimberly. it had been days since they arrived at this location and already the memory of what happened felt so distant. like it had happened hundreds of years ago. "uggh....stupid sand" standing she would strip out of her attire and walk into the warm waves. it was gentle and calming. sitting she would begin to bathe.

Cage Chambers...

Cage would come out of the brief darkness and slam into a solid wood wall. crumbling in his armor to the floor. "what the hell" hitting the disengage cage would feel all the turning gears as the whole suit decompressed and shifted into the size of a large briefcase. standing he would look around, he was in a wooden house of some kind. all the doors were locked and one of the handles was a hammer head. suddenly he heard footsteps upstairs quickly kicking the breifcase under a worn out couch he would hide behind it. just as a tall silver haired man came down the stairs in a towel.

"hello...i don't know your name but you've got the stink of adora'luna all over you" Adin said as he came into the room...
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:11 am

Brutus Ironhide
*The massive Bear carried himself through the halls he was discarded of his armor his head hung low as he accepted the summons by the "queen" of the elementum herself he was clad in his best loincloth, his head hung low in grief as he eyes her curiously as she kneels before him and gives her speech his heart begins to rise and before long the defeated warrior raises his head slowly and nods saying "If....I'am to do this for you...for...us....for life....I ask of you three things...the first....I ask my people safe...we are so very few...not even 300 of us left...second....I...have a plan...to help us in our plight but I will need Access to raw materials...metals...glass...bones...and third" he lowers his head and closes his eyes once more, slowly his features pull up into a smile and he gives a rolling growl "I'll need new shields" shortly after this he exits her tower standing out on the tallest balcony of Thul'tzar he throws his head back and lets out a massive roar "BEASTS....THEY MARCH UPON OUR LANDS WITH THE INTENT OF SLAUGHTER AND WAR, THEY WANT BLOOD WE'LL GIVE THEM BLOOD THEY WILL KNOW WHY WE ARE THE BEASTS OF THE BIRTHSANDS" with that he gives a snarl and waits for the amassing crowd.

Lok'Tiesh
*Lok gives a grumble as he trudges along through the sands "nnghhaaa...soooooo....hooooottt.." his normaly stoic and epic voice bland and tired as he grumbles suddenly before them appears a little floating light that vibrates excitedly before diving into the sand before the small party he gasps, eyes flaring bright as he says "A message from the forge father!" he looks back happily to Cerberus saith and Segandu saying "theres something important right here!" he turns about, mail and plate clanking heavily as he crouches down and begins to dig through the sand with his hands.

Gabriel Baron
*slowly he gives a yawn, the soft supple milky flesh goose bumping below the gentle caress of his fingers as he slowly leans down and sinks his fangs slowly into the young womans throat crimson red pools out and sinks down along her breast as she moans in her pleasure, he feeds on this woman to the point of near death as he pulls off with a gasp eyes glaring liquid crimson as he whispers softly along her ear "my dear...are you ready to join me...in a life of pleasure?" his face contorts into a wicked grin followed by a deep laugh filling the night, slowly he feeds her his blood from his wrist, leaving her there in her comatose state while the venom of his blood transforms her, slowly he heads from the building disappearing with a quick turn and a flurry of robes he appears in the tower of the emperor humming slowly and deeply as he approaches the man with a grin, he pulls his hat from his head and gives a deep mock bow with a grin "well my dear Emperor They will be ready soon...the last ....girl.....is changing as we speak...her body will be complete within the next moon...I do hope you are pleased with the first ones?" he looks behind him to the young girls being modded by the emperors wicked technology and cant help but give that smooth wicked grin
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:29 am

Galthir

Galthir looked over the scene of battle in the Roost, Bodies strewn about as dragons tore flesh off the trespassers to feed to the young. The bones were discarded over the hillside, to warn off those who would dare strike against the Dragons.
The dusk drew near, there was not need for Galthir to feed tonight, but something drew him to the north, toward Syn'sol....

Se'Gandu

The day was uncomfortable for most races of Tel'savina in this part of the desert, but this was not the case for Se'gandu being a Baanga. He saw the Hume Paladin venture forth through the Heat and distance. He glanced at the distance with his long-sighted rifle every so often to keep his heading.
He looked down to see a sand-skitterer off all things at his feet. the tiny, harmless insect unburrowed from the sand for a moment before bursting into flames.
"Just great" Se'gandu said to himself.

X

Darkness, Coldness, and the howling of the cavern hid the ancient, secret origins of its inhabitant. The one called Xavier had built this lair bit-by-bit and grain-by-grain. He had his 'sons', and so much progress, yet he now felt his fulfillment will come from the new living things that replaced the old. X had found a dead being in his sands, he decided to test methods for meshing the fleshy things with his devices made from petrol, steel and bits of skyforium. He worked as it had darkened, needing neither rest nor substance he continued until he managed to have the two begin to bleed together.
"Processing unrecorded audio, estimation large carbon-based life-form, flying, reptilian" X said to himself to break the silence he had held until now, This has Syn written on it.
X left the entry to his cavern to see, surely enough that a massive red lizard with wings patrolled the area looking for something. It flew closer, landing before X.....

High-shot

It was patrol as usual, But a system malfunction crashed the operation control; unusual as the servo had no prior issues.
Something was definably wrong, he had been captured probably dismantled as most of the hardware was not communicating with the main core. High-shot recorded the audio and visuals as his Spectrometer (which was working luckily) picked up that he was being hauled south...He recorded a man in a black uniform inspecting with intrigue, a hume with sickly, pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:23 am

Cerberus

Cerberus would look up at lok’Tiesh digging in the ground and just stare at him. Cerberus had been carrying Saith since they left the underground ruins, he was not tired but he was sick of carrying this sack of feathers. While Lok’Tiesh dug his hole he gently put Saith on the ground to take a rest. After putting Saith on the ground he sat down as well just watching Lok’Tiesh dig his hole. “Hey Tiesh, find anything yet.”

Fefnir

Fefnir would slowly wake up from his dead sleep, trying to open his eyes and fail for the light was too much for him. He blinked a couple more times to see if his eyes would adjust, it took longer then he had hoped but eventually his eyes adjusted to the sun. When he tried to move all he felt was pain. He started to look over his injures, most of them were gone his natural healing ability had taken care of most of his injures. He examined were he got shot in his leg; it was covered in a bandage. He removed the bandage with his teeth, what he saw was his leg like nothing happened. He gave a sigh of relief thankful he did not lose his leg. He attempted to get up; to his avail he was able to just fine. He looked around to see if any one was around him, he new that the long ear did not know what he was but the fact remained, he may have gotten out of danger but to simply jump into the next. The frost queen was not his ally but at the same time not his enemy either, he had to be certain were should she stood with him or make sure he had the upper hand on her. Not noticing any one around him he made his way toward the lake he was thirsty and wanted to soak his body to get ride of the feeling of being covered in blood. He slowly made it to the bank of the lake and started to drink it then he walked back a bit and jumped in, not judging his strength went further then he attended. He flew in the air making it past the small hidden beach he was on, and landed in the center of the lake right were Amila was. He would make a huge splash and slowly rise from the water. “Damn I must have been out for awhile can’t even judge my own strength.” He would look around a little bit until he noticed that he was next to a naked Amila who to him seemed like she was enjoying a bath. He stared at her and said “Hey frost queen how’s the water.”

Last edited by Sabin on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 am

Sophie was sleeping in her room, curled up under the luxurious down comforter the soft moon's light beaming in through her opened window. A soft breeze causing her curtains to billow out into the room. Although Sophie really didn't require much sleep, the idea of a bed felt comforting to her. At first she didn't know why, her programming was still new, but as her days progressed... things, unexplainable things began to happen and tonight was one of those nights. As Sophie laid there in bed, her mind was still very much awake. Memory sorting for the day and rerouting information all took place while she slept. Sometimes she could put certain functions on auto pilot while others she had to manually take care of. Once Sophie successfully finished her nightly assignment, she would allow herself to explore a 'folder' in which she had been working on since the day she met Ludovico, one of which still carried many missing pieces, pieces in which she was afraid to find out. Lying there she would explore bits and pieces of war and battle like no other, horrific smells and sights as people being blown and ripped apart right before her eyes. The eerie sounds coming from all around her until.... Sophie awoke in her bed in a cold sweat all but her arms and a small area down the length of her spine. Shaken by the information, Sophie reached over and pulled the covers back on her bed and sat up slowly going over to her window to look out. The moon's light caught the red glow in Sophie's eyes making them shine like rubies, her hair blowing gently back behind her shoulders, "oh.. I do wish I knew what this feeling was and why my body acts this way", she would say to herself. She didn't understand that these 'dreams' that Ludo has told her were actual memories of her past, a past in which Sophie nearly died. Although Ludo would never admit it to anyone, he had actually found Sophie in another realm.

It was a realm that he found during one of his travels and luckily that night for Sophie, he showed up to rescue her from the rubble and debris as Sophie's entire city was destroyed. Sophie's arms had been blown off her body in such a way that ripped the flesh off her back as well, exposing her spine to the raw air. However the shock to her body awoken a power deep within her and metal began to vibrate around her until unexpectantly this 'power' caused blood to rush to her eyes, staining them red. Sophie was barely alive when Ludo found her and took her with him. Sophie had managed to survive, while her home, her entire realm remains in utter ruins where days and nights are cast in darkness.

Sophie lives with the man that saved her life, even if she doesn't remember that night. She has a new life, a new purpose and she knows it was because of him, and since that day she first awoke she's been at his side, a faithful pet....Ludo was master..... and her program told her so.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next