Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War

Go down 
+6
Keana Skyheart
Syntarin-god-pimp
Jeff W
Sabin
LenaSkyheart
Ark Skyheart
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 am

Shiro

Kicking the shield under him shiro would push it down against the wind until it flipped up In time to deflect the molten slag of steel shot by the great red dragon. The shield would slowly burn and melt down as shiro rode it to the ground in a splash of molten rock and fire. “hmph is this all your armies have to offer me, a challenge this is not!”
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 am

Raq De'yaeger
*Raq had left shortly after Se'gandu and was headed for Thul'tzar, it wouldn't be too long before his heavy paws began meeting stone instead of soft sand soon he would come to the heavily fortified guard Tower...the only way to the top of the mountain, quickly he shifted from all fours to his heavily muscled beast man form, soon he would come to the guards attention, they'd hell for him to identify himself and tell them of his business "relaxation and looking for a job!" he bellowed to them in his deep baritone, that was enough for the Iguana and Jaguar guards they let him through to a pair of shamans that quickly ripped a portal to the top, Raq bows happily to the Ursine and Mac'tire(wolf) shamans before walking through the portal, coming out the other side to the center of the bazaar in the middle of a crowd of chatting beast men and women of varying degrees, with that he set off happily towards a fruit cart.
Back to top Go down
Mycroft

Mycroft

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 am

The sights, sounds and smells of the Thul'tzar bazaar were imposing at their most modest, and a head-spinning din at their worst. Rats, weasels and small birds scurried and scampered and flitted about the tents and stalls set up in every haphazard way you could imagine. Man-sized slabs of meat hung next next to jeweled swords and fine tobacco. Cloth merchants haggled over silk and gold thread next to old women selling beads they had crafted themselves. But it was the food that attracted most to the bazaar. Meats roasted underground for days found themselves deliciously displayed on hooks and racks. The heavy smells of sweet bread and stewed tubers wafted in the breeze and everything mingled together until you could almost SEE how succulent it all was. And all around the endless tents and wagons and carts and stalls were hundreds of beastmen, all different species and sizes. Bipedal lions in extravagant armor stepped over the lizard folk that scurried below. Huge tortoises blundered their way through crowds of chattering birds. All was chaos, and Anya adored it.

It made it easier to steal, you see.

"You really shouldn't be doing this you know."

"Oh be quiet. You're getting just as much out of this as I am."

"That rat in the south quarter still owes you from that idiotic wager you miraculously won. Go rough him up and get it back."

"Oh ho ho. You did not just tell me to go kick the shit out of someone."

"I told you to get your honest money back. Then you can buy some food instead of stealing it."

"Even with my 'honest money', we'd never be able to afford the good stuff!"

Rahm gave a sigh and would have shaken his head if he could. He felt Anya's ears twitch and her tail shift as she balanced herself to take off running. "I still don't think stealing-"

"Oh, do shut up. Stealing is simply borrowing without asking and with no intention to return." Anya interrupted excitedly. A posh looking Crane-man looked down his beak at her seemingly one-sided conversation, and gave her eager form a wide berth. Anya gave him a toothy grin and he hurried his pace. As soon as he had exited the alley Anya was staked out in, she planted her toes, gave one last flick of her tail and was off like a shot on all fours. Her calloused footpads provided her ample traction as she bounded among the stalls and patrons, expertly avoiding every obstacle. The wind tussled her hair and scents assaulted her nose as she bolted through the crowd toward her target. She gave a mighty leap over two old woman and sailed through the air over the counter of a stall. Anya opened her jaws wide as she flew headlong into a gorgeous flank of roasted beef, her sharp fangs sank into the crisp flesh as her feet once again made contact with the ground. She was 100 feet away before the stall owner even started yelling.

Just outside the bazaar, on a ledge high above any angry shop owner, Anya hungrily dove into the juicy flesh. Rahm's mind felt the meat split and squish between Anya's teeth before sliding hotly into her belly.

"Alright, I give in." Rahm said.
"Mrrphm?" Anya queried around a mouthful of meat.
"Maybe the good stuff IS worth stealing."
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:12 am

Raq De'yaeger
His ears snap in his beast man form to the Cries of “hey, hey she stole my meat!” muscles snap with the efficiency of a trained warrior as he sprints down to the stall where the portly Goat man was yelling and pointing, he took time to notice the direction then bright silver feline eyes narrow and he follows the strange scent of a hybrid…she smelled like a beast…but…also…a feral. To most peoples eyes it just looked like the big lion tripped, most peoples ears weren’t strong enough to pick up the subtle popping and tearing sounds amongst the crowed as he took off on all fours. Stalking the scent of beef and hybrid, soon he came to the lip of a hill and crouched as he let out a deep rumbling growl before speaking in a deep (think of aslan!) rumbling voice “soooo…meat thief…”
Back to top Go down
Sabin
The Hell Guardian Cerberus
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Cerberus

Cerberus looked over at Saith crumple in pain on the floor after trying to fly. He ignores Lok'tiesh gets up and goes over to Saith, picks him up and puts him back on the blanket that he was resting on. When he gets done putting Saith back he looks up at Lok’tiesh and says, “Sorry for being an ass I am pretty tired and have not had sleep at all, Names Cerberus”. Cerberus gets up and starts walking to his spot next to the fire, while he sits down he hears something echoing threw the top of the cave, then looks at Lok’tiesh, “Hey did you here that”.

Fefnir

A lone wolf walks up to a cliff and sits down on the side of a mountain over looking a battle scene, watching this town getting destroyed by soldiers and the like. “The two legs are starting again, there thirst for blade is only rivaled by there compassion for one another makes me wonder, if my lust for blood is not that strong at all.” The wolf just stares at the battle watching waiting for when he would join and drench his fangs and claws in blood. A battle catches his eye one of the bear warriors was fighting off three soldiers not doing a bad job but losing the overall battle, this the wolf knows is his time to enter the battle. “Well maybe if I am lucky I can find my friend in this fray, he was always good at getting into things he should never have, well that does not matter now I should go help that long claw before he gets over run and killed.” The wolf gets up and stretches his body waking it up for the battles to come. He gets to the edge of the cliff and gives a off a howl letting the world below now he is coming then jumps down the cliff running at great speed toward the three soldiers. The soldiers did not see the wolf until it was too late, the first one fell to his fangs and the second one was to late in raising his guard when the wolf lunged at his throat the soldier died instantly. The third was not so slow he was ready to take on the wolf. The wolf just looked at the soldier licking the blood off his fangs just waiting, the soldier lost his nerve and made the mistake of moving first attacking head on with speed that would kill any lesser foe, but the wolf saw the motion and sidestepped the soldier and in one motion lopped off his head with one of the swords on the side of his body. After removing the blood on his blade he sheaths it and looks up at the bear, nods, and starts walking further into the battle ready to kill some more.
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:36 am

Galthirda'Daalon

Galthir Moved closer to the Shadow-user on foot, tucking his wings closer into his back to prevent the leathery webbing from tearing in the fight. He tread over the molten slag he had shot only moments before, the heat which melted metals could not affect this dragon's scales or flesh. Galthir took quick, precise strikes at Shiro with his sharp talons, adding an occasional bite to try to throw of the defense. After a few attempts of the precise strikes, and seeing this shadow-user dodged all of it, Galthir grew a bit frustrated and changed tactics.

Galthir lunged to the skies and hovered fifty or so feet above Shiro. The large-for-a-red dragon took a single, deep breath and flames poured from his glands downward. It was an attack that the foe could not dodge, but Galthir knew his flame was not enough for certain death of This foe...

Flames consumed the fifty foot radii

Se'gandu

Se'gandu heard something from within alright. He headed down slowly in the dark cavern, unimpeded by the lack of light. His eyes were not how he did most of his navigation. He heard the sound of a campfire bounce and bend off stone walls, He heard the soft voices, the breathing the shifting of sand underfoot.....He came closer to where Syn wanted him to go.

Davik

Davik walked slowly, his feet hurt walking so long in worn shoes over vast stretches of pavement in the main city......the city which he watched shrink behind him as he glanced back every so often. He Glanced straight up; The obliarchy of Syn'sol laid out like a Hazy map overhead. He tried his best to memorize what he saw for later as the headed for the pillar called the birthsands. He walked alone, silently absorbed in suffering he had endured, and with the hope for the day he could be happy.

Xavier

It was surely the blinding band, with how bright the unfiltered sun blasted this zone with its strongest rays. the temperature was Forty-five degrees centigrade with a humidity quotient of -20. If it weren't for the sandstorm, X would dry meat for the next biotic that came to his Mesa. X wore a waste-lander robe this time while outside. he wanted to see how restricting cloth was after so long of not needing it. Satisfied of the mobility of the garb, he sent a freq to his Droids.

Barricade, Barrage, High-shot; report in.

Barricade reporting, Nothing from the Syn'solic Short-range

Barrage Here, can't see shit In the thick of the sand

This High-shot, I see an Lunan advance party. get ready Barrage

Head back inside, no-one engage. With the storm they will likely pass us up

The text from all three confirmed the command on Xavier's display, He nodded and opened a wrist hatch he had not in ages. The wings of a simple droid unfolded, and the gyrobalenced heli-cam Floated up a few feet. Code scrolled across Xavier's display, and the Heli-cam beeped once before floating off to the general direction of Adora'luna. In a few hours, it would connect with the networking subtly and Xavier's plan would progess to it's next stage, with every Cam in the Main city as his eyes and ears.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 am

Shiro would look up into the sky and brace himself for the fastest teleportation he had ever done, gravity cracking the ground bellow him as he readied himself to leap up at the dragon...even if he had to pass through the flames to do so...
Back to top Go down
Dicemon
Master of the Dice
Dicemon

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 am

The member 'Ark Skyheart' has done the following action : Rolls of Fate

'Fates' : 4
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:55 am

Galthir'DaDaalon

The large-for-a-red dragon's fire continued, He sensed for a moment the Shadow-user lunge for him through the flames.
Back to top Go down
Chibbit
Admin
Chibbit

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:25 am

Atop the great high rise's of Adora'luna's core we find a girl bloodied, looking down at the old man beside her on the bed, a mass of flesh from the many great wounds inflicted upon him she sits there pondering her actions as she strips to change her cloths

"this was one of my favorite night gown's, such a shame to have soiled it so..."she thought to herself as she began to clean the blood from her hair

As she changed into her new set of cloths she thought back to how the old fool took her in. under some connection that she looked remarkably like his own daughter had. Once she was done changing she left the suite...
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:39 am

Brutus Ironhide
*looks up in horror to the dragon shouting "EVERYONE AWAY!" a Turqoise band around his wrist glows brightly for a moment as he slams the ground hard, the earth rises up around him in a bubble as he raises his shield to help block the fire, as the dragon let loose the blast, many Ursarinous would be burned to death in the dragons attack though it killed soldiers aswell, as soon as the fire dissipates he breaks from the bubble of now almost molten earth and hurls his axe with all his might at shiro though his roar was to the dragon "WATCH YOUR ATTACKS YOU FOOLISH BEAST!"

Syntarin
*plays with a slinky entertained easily for a god*
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:52 am

Se'Gandu

Se'gandu stood withing the cavern, having spotted the chimera, paladin and Winged-man. Syntarin... He thought to himself ...Is this where you meant me?
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:23 am

Lok'tiesh

Lok'tiesh nods lightly to cerberus, he does not reach out for his hand but his golden eyes glow beneath his hood as he says softly "your attitude is forgiven construct...we are stuck in this syn forsaken hole together" he shakes his head and looks up to the sounds of footsteps he sees a floating will 'o whisp and his eyes flare some he says exstatically "thank the forge father...maybe we wont be stuck after all" with that he cups his hands around his mouth and bellows "DOWN HERE THERES THREE OF US WE'RE STUCK!"
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:42 am

Saith

Saith would awaken to all the noise and lay flat, his whole body aching from the shock of trying to snap his wings open. But he was still alive which was a good sign. Looking around he would see the robed man and Cerberus

”c-cerberus?” he would say weakly

Shiro

Shiro would drop to a knee his armor melting in places, his swords gone. Even his hair was significantly shorter as he dispelled the dragon flames from his body. It was a mistake he wouldn’t make again…attacking a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:35 am

Se'Gandu

Se'Gandu drew closer to the source of the sounds, being blind to all but the glow of the wisp. His hearing sharp as ever could hear the Paladin shouting from below, who's voice echoed off the cliff a few feet before him which dropped for twenty or so feet. Se'Gandu could hear them shift weight from one foot to the other as the two stood and the third lay likely wounded by the labor of breath. the campfire roared dousing the cavern in light which Se'gandu could not see well.

"I hear you" Se'Gandu called out in his somewhat baritone voice, "Paladin, It seems as the forge-father wishes for me to Aide you." He stood silent for a moment, looking to their general direction. "...Would you...uh...happen to have rope or something?"

Last edited by Jeff W on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Cerberus

Cerberus heard what Se'Gandu yelled to Lok’tiesh but was not interested in their conversation for he heard Saith call his name and went over to him quickly. When he got to Saith he bent down and spoke softly to him, “Hey buddy its ok don’t worry it looks like another person has come down into the cavern and yet again in a weird way. Still got to say yours was the best so far haha.” Cerberus would stand up and look once at both Se’Gandu and Lok’tiesh and then begin to yell. “Hey guys I don’t mean to sound like a jerk but there is a set of stairs on the other side of the cave that leads out, it’s were bird boy over here fell threw.” After speaking he points to the stairs and looks at them they seem to go straight out of the cavern itself.

Fefnir

Fefnir would weave in and out of sight from any soldier that came across his path he was their and not their, the soldiers did not stand a chance for once they saw his black hide they were died. “This battle is going on longer then it should I wonder if the leader of the two legs is stronger then the longs claws general. I should probably help out if I can don’t want to see another clan destroyed under the two legs might.” Fefnir would slowly make his way toward the scent of what seemed to him the leader of the soldiers, it was hard to tell for he had also found scents of another wolf clan and another clan he was not entirely sure of. But one did stick out amongst the rest and that was the scent of the dragon clan, he was following that scent as well as the human scent mixed in with it. It seemed to Fefnir that it would take some time to follow the scent to whoever was its owner, and in the back of his mind it filled with joy and blood lust, “Finally another two leg that can make me feel this way, he may even be stronger then my companion; I will just have to find out.”

Last edited by Sabin on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:03 am

Ludovico

The Limo would pull up to a bright neon stadium, colorful lights illuminating the black marble and concrete. Within could be heard the loud cheers and explosive techno music of Adora’Luna’s most popular sport

DeathTrance, a mix of gladiator combat in flashy neon digital arenas. A combantant was pushed to their limits as they raced at lighting speeds in urban settings fighting to the death against other players. When killed they would be thrown out of the digital realm and left smoking from simulated death until they could respawn in the arena for another bloody round. Those that rose above the fodder would play in the Emperor’s Seasonal championship and win the favor of the high lord and ruler of Adora’luna itself.

Taking Sophie’s Hand Ludovico would walk them into the stadium and into a private box reserved for his prestigious family. “hmmm what a perfect time for some entertainment wouldn’t you say Sophie”
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 am

Sophie

Sophie would turn to Ludo and nod her head and only once she sensed her master's enjoyment of this 'entertainment' did her lips part and curve into a smile. "It does look rather interesting Master...the townspeople are really excited too", she comments as she looks out the window of their private boxed seats. "I do hope its a Death Match in the Circle this time", she says as her palms rest against the window as the tip of her nose presses against the glass as she looks out and down at the awaiting arena. Sophie, given her unique talents, always favored the metal-based domed arena map known as the Circle and enjoyed the fast pace combat sport required in Death Matches. From the reflection of the glass window Ludo could see that Sophie's eyes were lighting up as she began to process what was going on below while her butt swayed softly from side to side to the rhythm of the techno music, this was the first time Ludo had seen Sophie make any signs of enjoyment of something on her own free will.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 am

Lok'tiesh
*He looks quickly behind him to cerberus and the stairs as he chuckles saying "well...uh....damn..." he walks over quickly to the stairs and looks up them "allright then...lift him....lets get out of this hole...theres not much for us down here" he looks to the two, eyes glowing a soft gold*
Back to top Go down
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Cerberus

Cerberus would gather all his things and pack them in his backpack, while he was doing that he took out his flash and drank from it for a sec then continued packing. When he was done he went to Saith and lifted him up took the rags he was laying on and stuffed them away and then lifted Saiths arm around his shoulder and started to walk towards the stairs were Lok’tiesh was.

Fefnir

As Fefnir jumped from building to building he finally found the man he was looking for, he would stare at the man for a couple of seconds and a feeling of what was yet to come rushed through him and made him shiver in anticipation. He howled very clearly and loudly at the man so he new he was there, then looked down at him and began to speak to him through his mind, “Two leg I have been looking for you, for someone who can give me the thrill in which I seek I hope you can do that two leg. You seem to be lacking a weapon I don’t want this to end short so here.” Fefnir would unsheathe Blackwind and toss it in the air. It would flip in the air for about 2 seconds then land facing straight up hilt on top and blade stuck in the ground. “There you are two leg, but before this begins first tell me your name for i wish to know the man i am about to kill.” Fefnir would look at him eyes glaring, waiting to fight.

Last edited by Sabin on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Shiro

"YOU WOULD TAKE PITY ON ME YOU FILTHY WOLF! I AM SHIRO KNOW THY NAME AND DESPAIR!" shiro's fury was unmatched as his aura would roll off his shoulders, stomping the ground the blade would float up, pivoting he would do a spinning round house that would send the blade straight for the wolf. throwing a hand back he would summon another katana and prepare for battle
Back to top Go down
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Fefnir

Fefnir would make a small grin as his own blade was coming straight at him like an arrow. He would then jump at his own blade and slowly spin and catch the blade out of the air. After the blade was firmly in his mouth he would speed up the spin and head straight for Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Shiro

Shiro would leap up and deflect the whirlwind spin attack and parry with a strike of his own sending them both hurtling to the ground, rolling away shiro would spit blood, the hilt of the mongrels sword had smashed into his ribs when he parried causing them to fall
Back to top Go down
Sabin
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Fefnir

Fefnir would back flip to the ground on all fours and within a moment was running at Shiro. Fefnir angled the blade so low it was touching the ground and because of this Fefnirs head was twisted side ways. When he was right in front of Shiro he would make a sudden stop and do an uppercut with the blade.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Shiro

having no time to block shiro would feel the blade slice across his belly and chest, blood splatting to the ground, if anything this wolf was fast, but shiro could be faster. with a loud roar he would produce another sword and begin to attack the wolf, a flurry of attacks that were moving at Impossible odds..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next