HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:27 am

Raq'De Yaeger
*he watches intently as she shifts into "him" rumbling deeply he says "Certainly an interesting process...are you able to speed the change? does it cause you any pain i wonder?" he lays down in the sand now, stretching out his claws sift into the sand as his tail curls back and forth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff W
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Xaiver

Xavier picked up a biotic closing in on his sensors, and his system sent a signal to the nearby drones. after the signal, Citadel moved toward the small hume, as Barrage began to rotate his mini-guns and prime his remaining missiles. The drones Swarmed above the child in an impressive mass glinting in the green light.

X scanned the device The child held as he drew a little closer, he also scanned the disabled drone upon the child's head.

The Child left the primary weapon intact it seemed as a bolt of energy was fired at him, the bolt hit the nearest target, Citadel, before channeling through barrage then Xaiver then a pair of drones nearby. Only the two drones showed any signs of being affected, which were two sollid metallic thuds as the fell to the ground temporary disabled. Xaiver lifted an 'eyebrow', this child was much more technologically Skilled than even some of the Adora'lunan machinists he had encountered. He had Barrage close the missile pods.

"Small one, Are you loyal to this emperor?" Xaiver inquired, the android inflection Being suppressed from his 'voice'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 am

Brander Thall
*he gives a little growl as he watches it land home even arcing to several others though the main targets didn't fall he grumbles something about calculations before he hears the voice and says "The emperor?! HAHAHHAHA you're kidding right?! that bastard got my parents taken away from me i steal from him every chance i get! speaking of which! why did you try to blow up my gas supply!" he flails lightly as he says this, pulling the helmet off he crouches down and pulls out the screwdriver, the Core should X be able to scan it he would see technology nearly as advanced as some of his own. this core had almost a life and "spirit" to its own.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Deep Within the “LunarCore” Facility

Technicians called back and forth across the metal deck overlooking the elongated white cylinder suspended over a large pool of amber liquid. Several terminals scrolled various lines of overlapping code as each tech tweaked numbers as the test commenced.

A man in his forties approached the dais overlooking the observation bridge and thus the Test Pod. Across it's surface was painted Test: 01 and within was a single unaltered human being. Touching a button on the control hub's terminal he would open a line to the pilot of the test pod.

“Alright Yui we are going to start the first activation test. Are you ready?” the man's voice was steady, masking the silent fear of the act they were in the process of preforming. A mechanical feedback heralded the young woman's words as she spoke into her cockpits internal listening devices.

“I'm ready Jasper...don't worry we are about to achieve that which has eluded man for thousands of years...the birth of a god in man's image” with that her voice cut off as the technicians looked back at jasper's worn face. With a curt nod he would turn away from them and slide the key that would start the process of Synchronization with the Beast sleeping within the amber fluid

the test pod was lowered into a locking device that would turn it soundlessly into the spinal cord of the sleeping giant. Once inside a hatch would close behind the pod locking it within the monster. Within the pilot would sound off the vocal commands that initiated the connection between her and the Beast.

“all connections are stable Sir. She's doing far better than any mechanical subject before this....she might succeed” the closest tech to jasper said. Her eyes a mix of cybernetic implants and glass replications of her human eyes, giving them an inhuman glow. “yes, Yui is the developer of Project E, I'd expect nothing less from her....”

and then the alarm sounded. The command hub locked into a emergency red status as each terminal began to relay problems within the sleeping giant.

“emergency! The system is rejecting the pilot! Syncro graph is inverting. My god we are gonna lose her!” technicians across the deck scrambled with the complex system as they tried to isolate the problem and stop any mental contamination from slipping into the Test pod. “open a verbal link to the cockpit I need to know if Yui is ok!” jasper would shout, rushing to a terminal to view the chaos that was erupting on screen. Another tech would yell back “the unit is locking out all outside interference, pilots vitals just dropped off the charts....we....we lost her...”

jasper's face would tighten up as he looked at the helpless look on the technicians face. The alarms slowly clicking off as the errors resumed normal function. The white capsule ejecting out of the liquid with a super heated hiss. The cockpits panel opening to reveal the pilots harness.... it was empty

Ressurrection Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Gwen and Lena: Crescent City

Gwen would stand there looking at this woman perplexed as to what she was saying. It was only once the woman stopped drying her hair and Gwen was able to study her face closer did she see the resemblance to not only Emily, but the mature features of herself. She wasn’t the type that spooked easily, but this was all a bit too weird and freaky for Gwen and she took a few steps away from Lena.

Lena kindly smiled, “Look Gwen no one here is going to hurt you, in fact your friend Vincent, as you called him, came crashing into the roof of my hut, apparently he had been injured in battle and he stumbled upon one of my…”, Lena’s voice drifted off as she thought of a clear way to explain it.

“Upon one of your what?” Gwen would snap up in saying, her body bowing out a little as if to threaten Lena.

Lena would chuckle a little, “upon one of my mental threads, it’s a little difficult to explain, but since you’re a hunter of sorts you might understand”. “You see, I’m Black Widow…and although my textiles are what have made my name well known, my true talent is creating and using mental threads to link realities, as well as giving these mental threads a physical form, one of which was a sort of trip wire further in the birthsands ”. Lena could see that this was still a bit confusing so she explained it again, “basically Vincent tripped over my wire which in essence rather than sending him to the Dark Forest, brought him to me. Unlike any other traps, that thread brings the person to the one they need most. However my healing was bare minimum in the hut and so together with Magenta, we’re working of patching him up here in Crescent City”

Although she didn’t quite fully understand, she saw the warmth and truth in Lena and she slowly settled down. “Alright…. Now explain to me what this truth is...” Gwen asks.

Lena took a deep breath as the towel rested over her head, “the truth is Gwen, you and I are the same person, however, you fell into this reality by mistake. It was imperative that I find, you and quickly…because with both of us here, we’re going to create chaos...more than what is already occuring”

Ok now, Gwen was completely caught off guard and she laughed, “what do you mean, same person, and different reality…and chaos because we are both here…”, although Gwen asked, she was leery of the answer she might receive.

Lena sighed and threw the towel onto the floor lightly, “Gwen, you’re missing the early part of your memory, right….all but when you woke up here in Syn’sol…and Emily suggest O’Malley as your last name when she found you all by yourself in the outskirts…..that’s because while I was trying to find this world I stumbled into yours…in fact while I was jumping realities, I bumped right into you…the accident in which people refer to, it sent you here, and thus this is where you’ve been living”. Lena turns to Gwen and gazes into her eyes, “and O’Malley is my maiden name, Emily….is my younger sister”.

Gwen’s eyes slowly widened as this ‘truth’ slowly sank into Gwen’s mind. She could see the resemblance and Lena seemed to know so much, and like Emily knew about magic. Gwen remembered all the times when Emily would ramble on about similar things.

After a couple of hours of walking and talking with Lena and Magenta, Gwen mustered the courage to ask, “What would I have to do in order to stay, if my home realm is cast in total darkness and is overrun with plagued beings, then I don’t want to go back, but I don’t want to add to the chaos that is in ensuing here either”.

Magenta at this time spoke up, “Basically Gwen, you and Lena would have to go to Pandora and merge into one being, you are after all her, and she is you, and it’s just putting the two halves into one, the Na'vi are the only ones with the purest of healing”.

Lena quickly followed after Magenta’s explanation, “but Gwen, you don’t have to decide anything yet, in fact, I want you to go back to your home and …”

Gwen interjected, “NO….didn’t you hear me, you’ve been to my world Lena…you’ve seen what it is like, there’s no hope for me there, everything I might remember when returning will and is all gone, at least here, even if I am you, I will still be alive…besides we won’t be causing the issues with your threads, and once I am within you, won’t it just make things easier for you to find that man?”, Gwen asks. “No…we’re going to Pandora, and we’re both going to live, and once we’re together, we’re going to be the proper warrior for Emily, the one she deserves, the one…”

Lena grabbed Gwen’s hand and smiles, cutting Gwen off from her small speech, “I feel the same, come, let’s see if your friend Vincent is awake yet”. And with that, the two headed back, leaving Magenta to set up the arrangements to get them to Pandora.

Pandora

Nyuki was standing on the edge of home sector awaiting the Gemini aircraft for their delivery and pick up of goods. She was in charge of a small Na’vi group, in charge of the distribution of the goods that they traded with the only Syn’sol city. The Na’vi were a neutral territory and a neutral race, therefore didn’t distinguish between the two warring nations. However their leader agreed to help supply Gemini, the healing city for Syn’sol with the proper herbs for medicine in exchange for other goods. Gemini has been the only city daring enough to strike such a deal with the Na’vi and the only city to succeed.

Head of the Skyheart Family

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 am

"Enforcer general killian drake"

Killian Drake would calmly approach the warrior monk at the gate to the fanged pass miles from the newly erected 'heart of chaos outpost' over their previous victory. His helmet off he almost looked personable. Once there he would offer his hand to the unflinching pandarian, the white fur and black spots unique to this tribe. The panda's eyes would look into killians augmented glowing pupils with a steeled reserve.

“the advance of Military personnel of the Empire of Adora'luna may not pass into the Fanged gates of Kali'zul. As holy ground to the pandarian people it is declared a neutral zone and thus no mili---” killian would raise a hand to silence the huge monk.

“why do you think I would bring my armies here Monk, we have come to cleanse our souls and walk in the valley of the dragon fangs. War will not be made here if there is no resistance....for I am the Emperor's Hand and unlike my master I do wish to give you a chance...” his words were cold and calculated. He knew he would kill this monk, and everyone they ever knew. But for sport...a bit of chaos he would allow them to live if this one beast would bow to his will.

The monk would bare his fangs in a vicious smile. “your kind are not allowed into this path human. And If you think you alone can intimidate me you are mistaken.” Popping the sizable cap off a massive jug at his side the pandarian would growl, fire snaking across his fingers menacingly. Killian had heard of beasts with blessings of the elements.

Killian would place his helmet on his head and in a disturbing mechanical echo he would remove his side arm. “Let me Enlighten you Pandarian...this is how a Soldier of the Emperor prays” pulling the trigger he would watch as the massive bear dodged the bullet and charged an explosion erupting as flame touched pure alcohol. Through the fire killian would calmly fire several shots into the bear before it knocked him into a nearby tree. Brute force meeting technologically advanced power armor in a violent clash of limbs an steel. Throwing a punch that could tear the turret off a tank killian would snap the pandarians neck. Sitting up he would touch his helmet and call in the Enforcers. With the sound of thunder in the distance the battle of Kali'Zul Pass began...

Isn't afraid of his own shadow

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 am

Who: Mysterious Messengers to The Herald of the Elementium, Adin, Ludovico, and the Emperor

Though all the major players in the conflict have received the missives, none can remember the messengers. Descriptions vary from a figure surrounded in mist, to a blurred recollection with no major details, to a vision of something out of the corner of one's eyes. The only concrete evidence for this occurrence are the missives these "Shadow Creatures" delivered, a light gray piece of parchment rolled up, and clasped together by a seal which, for lack of a better term, is made of Shadow, as it holds no true form, save the cylindrical seal defined by it's symbol: a scale balanced upon the edge of a knife.

If one decides to attempt and break the seal, they are greeted with a vision.

As your vision fades, your eyes come into focus and see (literally) a corporeal form enshrouded in mist. You are powerless to move toward it, as the vision is controlled by an illusion spell. A baritone voice resonates from within the form "Greetings, denizens of the realms, and travelers from beyond. We have been watching your actions, and, though we have stayed merely in the shadows, our part in this so-called contest of powers must go from observer to participant. You fight for what you feel is the right thing to do. You fight because of duty, honor, and orders. Yet all signs point to a storm on the horizons. The pieces of this game you play are being put into motions, and your actions will have dire consequences. Your understanding of this concept is based upon what your leadership, or, in some cases, your sense of obligation tells you. Fight and win for Order, or Liberation through Chaotic means. You see your causes, which we care not about, and, though each justifies his participation, each fails to see the ramifications of each action. You fail to see in your blinded loyalties that the fragile balance of the world, that which keeps harmony, is balanced on the edge of a knife. Too much order causes the desire for Anarchy, which breeds intolerance, hatred, and strife, while too much chaos is the parent of disharmony, and the Order imposed by the strongest against the weak, breeding injustice and turmoil. We seek to maintain that balance, and, should the scales tip one way or the other, we shall be forced to set it right again. Have your wars, fight your battles, but know that the balance must be maintained. Our agents are always watching, near every seat of power, in every armed camp. We are watching." Your vision clears and you return to your previous activity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff W
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:06 pm

'Xavier'

"Your Gas Supply?" Xavier inquired, "I suppose you may claim it so long as you hand none this war. Tell any who ask that The Engineer has come from the sands."

Xavier Sent out a signal, Working drones collected their damaged counterparts, as the yellow-green mass hovered away. X had finally revealed himself to this world, he was minutes old in its eyes. He began the metallic march to Syn'sol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff W
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:45 am

Deep within the Abyssal City, glowing walls and ceiling above. The streets begin to feel empty, for tonight the destination is the same for a matter of a few hundred men with one thing in common.

One low-lit large chamber held row upon row of simple metal benches, all of which faced a stage with no doors on that end of the room. The Humes sat down in these rows in a quiet, orderly fashion. A single hume stood on the stage before the pedestal, facing the others now seated.

"Defectors, Charlatans, Betrayers, Insane. Those are merely some of the titles our members have been given." The man behind the pedestal nigh but evangelized to his audience, " But the truth lies in that we see further down that path that all must walk. Those in power stumble through the river of time not wanting to get wet, yet we embrace the flow of that river and swim downstream with speed and ease."

The man at the pedestal adjusted his Eye-patch which hid the empty socket; a scar of the beginning of the Syn'solic war. The speaker also had a prosthetic leg on the same side lost in the same day; the flowing duster he favored hid the leg from attention most of the time.

"Twenty Years ago, our organization found a peaceful compromise between Syn'sol and Adora'luna, yet we were rejected for mere Idealism on both sides." The speaker continued, "We were cast down and trampled upon for words, so we swore to rise again. Every man here took the Vow of the Violent Dawn, soon we will fulfill them.

The speaker filled the room with his words. the men who listened drew comfort in the conformity of the long dusters, Clunker boots and wide brim hats.

"I call upon the Psyker Andarin and the Aspirant Huren at this time.." The speaker looked to a pair of men standing at the end of one row. One was tall, broad with a calm, young look about him as if he would be little different upon the field of battle, The other was shorter, older and made up for the lack of his wide brim hat with a device embedded above one brow and a nervous tick that stuck once every couple of minutes.

Both walked up to the stage's first step, "We are here, Viceroy" was said by them in unison.

The speaker Held one hand out, between point to and presenting the older of the two for the crowd, "The Psyker shall infiltrate the great libraries of Syn'sol for what we seek," The speaker then did the same to the younger of the two, "...And our champion aspirant shall lead an diversionary attack on their war-mill. We shall use Adora'lunan weapons to keep blame from ourselves to buy time, and with the tome of Sagas as our prize, we will learn to prepare our greatest weapon,...how to enslave the one called Chronos!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 am

(( lol Psykers...like from 40k nice jeff XD and ehre i was thinking mikey would be the first one to bring in 40k stuff))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff W
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:49 am

Xaiver

The engineer Stood before his worktable, constructing a prototype droid with a speed unknown to a hume's drawing board. The flurry of mechanical piston and Drill noises before a sudden stop. He steps back, glancing at small flat droid folded into a half-cylinder shape.

"good" He said to himself. The small new droid opened up, a small insect-like machine with six little legs with two long empty tubes embedded deep into its core, yet still showing somewhat. The bug bot scurried about the table looking for something....

X placed a book upon the worktable, A copy of an Algebra textbook from the last age, translated to The language of the day. Immediately the bug bot crammed itself into the spine of the book. X Took readings directly around the bot.

"Very good, My little Magic-sucker" He stated out loud. The engineer rotated to his left, crates of these books sat, newly printed and nearly ready for the libarium in Syn'sol. "All I need now; A couple hundred more of these Mana-bots and a Rather fancy note to send all these."

A few days from now, X would give Syn'sol A step forward in mathematics, with an ulterior motive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff W
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Within the great City of Syn'sol Capital early one morning, Seventeen crates block the pathway leading to the Libirium Arcana. One such crate has a note

To whom it may concern,
Knowledge is a basis of society, understanding should not be segregated by political faction when in regards to living better, more satisfying lives. As such I, Xav Everheart donate these Crates of Volumes for the Libirium Arcana for the better understanding of the ways of the world, and the logic behind the seemingly random events of our existance. Within you will find the functions and formulai that can explain and predict real world dynamics.
For the betterment of the peoples of the sun,
Xav EverHeart

A man dress in the robes of the library's cureator opens the crate. the wooden box is filled to the top with books that stae in bold black font on a green fiberboard background 'Mathematics compedium; Algebra, geometry, and the beginnings of calculus - Xav Everheart'

"Help me move these to my office, I must read it before deciding weither to release these into use." the cureator asks of a few Scholars standing nearby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9