Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  Empty
PostSubject: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:30 am

Gentlemen & Hotties
~::Resistance::~

Plot: during the great genesis war the insurmountable war machine of Adora'luna swept through the fringes of the Birthsands. caught amidst these skirmishes is a Resistance force of remnants from the beast tribes. soldiers who fight to regain their homelands and drive back the black cancer that threatens to choke out the very life from the planet tels'vena

::Bios:

Name:
Race:
Looks:

::Rules::

No pre excisting characters, this is an offshoot rp that deals with a resistance group.
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:35 am

Name: Kyle Jiks
Race:Chozo
Background: A teenager dragged into the genesis war. Kyle was raised by tigris tribesmen and has thus learned much in the ways of combat. unlike the meeker members of his race Kyle has an attitude that cuts with a razor sharp edge and is willing to fight anyone if it means he can put an end to this senseless genocide of his race.
Looks:Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  ZerochanAngelSanctuary232000
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:02 am

Name:Olivia Aries
Race: Ovis
Background: The Ovis race is a race nearly in extinction, with few numbers to begin with, due to a genetic defects in which many of the young die before puberty, what's left of her small clan is withering away before Olivia's eyes. Blessed and yet cursed with a talent of necromancing, the art of drawing up power from the hatred of the dead, she's honed her skills as one of the best female warriors left in her clan. She will do anything she can to protect what is left of her people, even if it means doing the unthinkable....raising her own army of her dead clan.
Looks:
Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  Mask_of_hatred__by_asuka111
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:17 am

((suppose we can start))

The acrid smoke would choke Kyle's lungs as he stood atop the main turret of one of the adora'lunian Tanks. he was encased in the armor of his adoptive family. his wings were charred black in places and blood trickled down from cuts and bruises he had sustained in the days fighting. leaping down he would extract the massive lance that had impaled the tanks crew. the spiraled metal retracting to the size of a two handed sword that would hang from his belt.

Kyle's hair was a platinum blond with edges of grey. his sky blue eyes where filled with hatred and fire. all around him were dead adora'lunians. he would bring his knuckle to his brow and say a short prayer that none of the rumored Enforcers had been guarding this post. whistling he would signal for his squad to form up.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:33 am

One of his squad members was Olivia, the quiet one out of the bunch who always loomed behind the others. Her attire barbaric and grim. She strode through the wind of smoke and ash towards Kyle. Her armor moving with her body without a sound, fluid like ink as it seemed to float just over her body. Her face completely concealed behind a wicked smirk armor plated mask, her horns and ears dressed with the same armor that covered her body. The joints of her suit had the soft whispering of black mist, all of which quickly told anyone of the deadly power she possessed.

As the group formed, olivia would stay towards the back, listening to the deceased souls screaming in agony and pain, sorting out which ones would be worthy of her servitude.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:11 am

"we make our first strike at these invaders today my friends. think not on thoes who have fallen but instead dwell on thoes that might live because of our actions. we have to show the Syn'sol knights that we can fight too. this is OUR home...and none shall rule over the untamed heart of the BIRTHSANDS!" kyle would raise his sword/lance into the air and roar at the sky. he would have to be brave in the days ahead. these souls in his command would depend on his judgment as they descended into the darkest depths of war...a practice that was unnatural and alien to their people. but he vowed that the blood that seeped into the sand that day would be the foundation of his personal war against the empire.

that night he would sit against a rubble wall. the ruins of the village around him still smoking with fires and camps built in lost homes. the rebellion didn't start in a meeting room. it hadn't begun in some grand fashion. it was started by some kids who lost their parents. a few misfits that would fight the social norm. running a steel gauntlet through his hair he would sigh. a rebellion...a resistance... a flicker of light in a storm of darkness. what chance did they truly have?
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:24 am

Olivia would always after any kind of fight, practice or not would split off from the others, going around and gathering the souls that she needed, only then could she have the confidence to face the others. She would walk over to where Kyle sat, her hand coming up to gently pull her frightening mask away, revealing the true person behind the mask, for the first time to their leader. "we did well today... I was able to gather up some", she says simply. The mask slowly 'oozing' a jet black liquid mist.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:53 am

Kyle would smile humorlessly into the flames. "good work...we'll need your strength in the days ahead of us" he had been exposed to the Ovis before. a short lived race of horned beastmen who inevitably died near puberty when their horns pierced the back of their skulls. this one was lucky it would appear. her darkness a welcome power in their struggle against the Adora'lunian menace.

"How are you feeling?" he would ask looking her in the eye for the first time
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 am

Her eyes were a deep emerald, a lively vivid earth green, standing out against the natural skin color difference above her eyes. "I'll be alright, they'll be taken care of in due time", she says as her armor slowly fades revealing simple clothing that she wore. The metal coverings over her horns and ears also disappear revealing inky black, almost highly polished horns and slightly pointed ears in which the tips were marked the same way as her eyelids. "I'll be able to control up to 100 souls at one time now....but I fear it will take a lot more than that", she says with a sigh. Since she had banded with the group, she's been slowly improving on her head count, learning to control and harness more dead souls for battle.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:53 am

he would lean back, the leather and chainmail clinging to his body. several life support systems worked into the armor to keep his frail heart beating and his lungs pumping air. he sometimes wished he wasn't a chozo...the gift of flight marred so completely by his frail body. in alot of ways he understood Olivia and how she had to live, a bond hewn by disabilities.

"Just don't push yourself....I need you alive, alive and prepared for anything Olivia"
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 am

Olivia was now kneeling in front of Kyle, her arms folding and resting against his knees. she would lightly tap her horns to his forehead, "I'm not pushing myself more than what is required of me", she says making sure he clearly understood her since she never really understood where this 'caring' feeling came from when he spoke to her. She would sit back, no longer in his face and sit beside him, leaning up against the wall as well. "and I plan on staying alive and making it through this war", she says. "and so will you....".
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:28 am

"yea...I have to survive to see the end of our chapter in this war..." standing he would walk just beyond the fires light. the darkness seeming to evelope him completly. "we move out in the morning...get some rest Olivia" walking off he would take flight and perch on the outskirts of town to watch for any patrols that may have been away during the days fighting. "no sense in dieing alseep" he would think.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:46 am

Olivia would watch the Chozo leave and when he was out of sight, she looks into the fire and sighs. She would slowly bring her hand up as her mask appears and bring it to her face, "as you wish", she says as the rest of her full body armor materializes over herself.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:31 am

The Next day was a bustle of activity as the group moved at dawn. the sands were cold and thier movements based only on Kyles direction as he flew high above scouting for the enemy. it didn't take long before they found yet another outpost being attacked. with a shrill bird call he would plummet feet first toward an adora'lunian soldier. "fur tai Noc Mother!"*

*for the night mother!
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:39 am

Olivia would linger behind the fighting group as they went to back up Kyle, however, she wasn't alone. What looked like slow motion for her was a real blur, as in various locations, the sand would form a small ring coming up to materialize one of her corpse minions as they aided her friends in battle. Not all her minions were human, some were beasts and some hybrids but they were a force to be reckoned with, an army of the dead continuously being respawned with each spell.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 am

Kyle would hear a satisfying crunch as he landed squarely on the soldiers back. the man collapsed without so much as a grumble. around him he could see several soldier spin around guns drawn. it took only a moment for Kyle's exo suit to provide his legs with an extra bit of strength to propel him up and over the line of men like an acrobat and give him an opening to attack with his signature lance blade. his soldiers would smash into their defenses with loud roars...the day had begun
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:17 am

Olivia couldn't always just stand behind, stationary, so she had to find her own way of fighting and being on the move, and thus far her tactic worked. She had the knowledge of all kinds of spells and curses that could quickly disarm and suck the life out of her enemy at long range, however she had a much more effective way for when a spell would take too long or the enemy was too close. As her enemy had her slightly surrounded and her minions hard at work fighting off the enemy, taking blows for the team. she lures the enemy just a little closer to her and then before they have a chance to attack, she moves like smoke itself out of harms way just seconds before they all drop to their knees screaming in agony as they clutch their heads and then their screams turn into screeching as baby minions hatch from their host, dragging the dead bodies quickly underground, under the sand, her trap had worked.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:20 am

on the friges of the town a small contingent of Adora'lunian transports kicked up sand creating a massive cloud of black and beige smoke. the thick armored steel trucks would stop along the main street. steam erupting from bolts as they slammed open and dropped the foot and a half thick steel doors. the first soldier out made the whole vehicle lurch as he was clad in a high tech exo-skeleton. he would spit out a thick cigar and grin as the smell of oil and decay reached his nose.

"Alright boys, time to do our job and clean out these damn filthy animals...Form up! Raven Squad!" behind him the affirmation of ten or so voices rang out as each of the soldiers piled out of the transport. each one smaller than the first but clad in the same armor. skull like helmets smashing down over their faces as red LED's lit up from within the eye sockets.

The Enforcers had arrived...
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:25 am

Olivia was in the middle of an enchantment spell when she picked up on the sight of the enforcers. She hisses low within her helmet and yells out, "ENFORCERS!!!!!!!". She immediately moves in closer to her group casting quick spells upon her enemy as she made her way in. She knew she wasn't strong enough to go up against them all, and the big guy in front had her worried for sure. She had only one sure fire card up her sleeve that could get them all out of a battle quickly and unscathed, but would it work now that the Enforcers were there...
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:31 am

Kyle would strike down a foot soldier just as the enforcers came into view down the abandoned street. at their head stood a man that was easily two feet taller than the rest. he wore no helmet and had the smile of a demon across his twisted features. "General Creig" Kyle would whisper as he deflected another blow from a handful of assault rifle rounds. "we have to retreat NOW!" he would call out. a mix of fear and anger sweeping through his emotions. he knew only half of this current group would make it...even now it might be to late for that many...
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:40 am

Olivia would look around to see who she could reach. She would call out to those in her group and round them up. Quickly the same oily liquid like substance would begin to pour out of her armor joints as she whispered beneath her breath her trump escape card. The liquid would vaporize and then the group she had with her were swallowed by something that resembled a venus flytrap as it suddenly snapped up from beneath them dragging them below. She had to be quick and precise since this method of transport was really only meant for necromancers, but she had found a loophole... just as long as those with her were unconscious. She found sticking them with a powerful sedative often did the trick. she had left one for Kyle, a way to escape as one of her symbols glowed slightly upon the ground. She had a time limit on it before the spell would wear off, so he had to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:51 am

Kyle felt the vibration as the symbols called to him from across the battlefield. retracting his blade to the size of a short sword he would dash through the enemies around him cutting down any who dared get close. as each soldier fell he felt himself losing control. the fight of flight response that was so prevalent in his race melting away to the song of battle. each step he took became labored as his programming slowly kicked in. "AAAARRRRGGHHH!" with a roar Kyle would tear himself away from his escape. his consciousness zeroing in on one thing...the death of all in his path.

as he lost control he would remember the days of training he had been through with the Tigris warriors. they had developed a new way to train him. a way to overcome his frailties and face the enemy as an equal. two parts brainwashing and one part physical training Kyle had been turned into a fighting machine. capable of reaching the unreachable for his race. it was a dangerous procedure that threatened him in every battle. that there might be a time when he wouldn't come back from the insatiable blood lust that the Tigris had instilled inside him.

a tear would roll down his cheek as he cut down more and more men. through rasping growls he would cry "I'm sorry Olivia"
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:00 am

Olivia was pissed now... Kyle was playing martyr and it was pissing her off. She rambles off a series of words in her language as they escaped. She would have to watch over the others until they awoke from the sedative so she had to choose the perfect place for them to hide. As her minion moved deep within the shadows of the earth carrying her and the others to safety she could help but hope Kyle would make it out of the battle alright, but with the enforcer's there she wondered. She had heard and seen what they were capable of and it worried her greatly. Once they had arrived at their safe place, they emerged from the ground, spat up in the black inky substance. Olivia then took the task of hauling everyone into cover as she waited for them to wake.
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:20 am

The Sky darkens as a bright beam of light arcs forth from the waylay of the field of battle. The beam sunders the armor of a half dozen of these enforcers, splattering their blood in the sand along with bits of gibb, bile, chips of bone and steel. a moment later the sound of the blast caught up with the 136 gram projectile. knocking over the first target and kicking up the dirt and sand along the trajectory of the round.
The roar of thunder, deafening for the precious few moments. A lone figure charged down from a ridge nearby, a long cylindrical weapon freshly strapped to his back which conjured a vast amount of steam as the Bang'aa drew a Katar from his hip bringing the bit of his blade upon the closest enforcer to end his suffering.

the Bang'aa stood stoically as blood dripped from his bandished blade, this fighter moved closer to the Chozo, katar pointing at the closest of them, presumably the leader smart enough not to stand in a straight line for even a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:38 am

Kyle would slay the last of the soldiers just as the shot rang out. he watched as several enforces simply ceased to be while a few others were not so lucky. General Crieg looked infuriated but scared at the same time. a look Kyle wished to never forget as he watched the huge man retreat to his armored vehicle and order a full retreat to thoes that survived. turning kyle would watch as the stranger who had saved them approuched. and when he was within the other mans shadow he would collapse and fall into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next