Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:52 am

It was a few more moments before the sound waves of the powerful shot Reached olivia and the others, but when it did, it caused olivia to stand with a jolt as her entire body of armor quickly encased her body as she looks around. her heart thumped loudly in her chest for quite sometime until she came to the conclusion that the source was from afar and not from one of the enforcer's machines.... but then who's was it. Either way until Kyle returned, full body armor was to be needed, she just hoped she had enough strength to keep it together. In the meantime she lightly smacked everyone's cheek, splashing water onto their faces as she tries to wake them up from the sedative.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:12 am

Miles off on the Beast Sands side of the border of Adora'Luna and the Beast sands a small contingent of troopers had been searching the mountainous regions rumored to be the home of a few small tribes of beast men they found their Group of 12 coming to a halt at a surprisingly well built bridge. The bridge spanned the gap of two mountains. The other side was easily visible from their vantage point as the captain growls "Allright men! the Rahm village is supposed to be on the other side of the mountain across this bridge!...hold here..scouts you go ahead!" two men dressed in cloaks and hoods with high powered rifled gave a retort of "aye captain!" as they'd begin joging forward their cloaking devices activated causing them to be but ripples in the air as they moved.

Hours had passed since the captain sent out the scouts, not a single word back from them despite the many attempts at hailing them on the radio he'd snarl drawing a Machine gun "allright men we're marching in! All units full ahea~" he was cut off suddenly by the light sounds of tumbling stones. The soldiers searched about frantically trying to Identify the cause of the sound. Though they could see nothing a deep baritone voice echoed out to them "Now boys....thats not very nice! sending armed men to a village of peaceful men and women!"

The captain quickly barked out an order for a firing line soldiers rushed forward half of them kneeling the others standing behind them as they drew their sites to the other side of the bridge slowly coming around the bend they made out the figure of a muscular Beast man. Great curving horns sat on eithir side of his head. His attire was simple cloths for the most part save an strangely out of place mechanical brace on his right leg that seemed to make him walk with a slight limp, on his back lay a thick bastard sword, the ram man chewed on nothing as he grunts his voice echoing out to show it was the very same voice from earlier "Now now...you Boys should know theres a toll on this bridge" a wicked smirk spread usually kind features at this little snippet the captain ordered an open fire and as his men began pulling their triggers they would watch as he lightly crouched then dissapeared. They'd all gawk and gasp searching around for him though none could see him a rank and file soldier grunted "tha fuck? did he fall off the cliff or something?" the men began to ramble out oppinions some logical some insane some guessing the magic of syn'sol or perhaps a stolen teleporter. The captains augmetic eye was the first to notice the movement however, his head quickly jerking up to see just to late as the Goat man decended upon them his right foot kicking out with suck force into the top of a soldiers head that his spine was severed in nearly every vertabrae, his landing cracked the stone as the men yelled and turned quickly however the sound of something depressurising was heard before he dissapeared again they kept yelling all moving about frantically as they lost their composure the captain snarls shooting one of the men himself before he spoke "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MEN THIS FUZZY BASTARD IS USING AN AUGMETACCHHHH!" His words butchered as a blade burst through his back out of his gut.

The beast man quickly tore through the group in this manner striking and dissapearing untill just one man stood in the middle of his fallen comrads whimpering and falling to his knees in a puddle of piss. The beastman landed once more with a heavy cracking of the stone bridge as he slowly started to walk towards the lone man, the hissing augmetic brace taxed from so much movement. The soldier cried out "W-Who the hell are you?!" the ram just gave a bit of a grin "Thomas....Thats all you need to know" with that he'd pivot on his augmented leg his good one driving a Steel shod hoof into the mans face, easily launching him over the edge of the bridge.

Thomas quickly began to look about through the corpses finding a data slate on the officer he began lightly reading over it quickly finding data about an upstart chozo around these parts leading a small force that was taxing the army with gurilla tactics. A big grin split the rams features "sounds like my kinda man" he cackles a bit before looking up the coordinates of the last sighting deciding "hell! its worth a shot!" he'd set off following the data of the adoralunian soldiers.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:13 am

Once Olivia's small group was awake enough she explains that they have to go back for Kyle. She and another checks everyone out for any wounds that could be easily tracked, finding nothing major she packs everyone together and their belongings and prepare to trek back to where they had last left Kyle. Olivia was careful to scan ahead of them in secret for any enemy, without Kyle up in the skies keeping a look out, they all had to do their part now.

After an hour or so of walking in caution, Olivia sets out a skilled team of hell hounds as they sniff out for Kyle's scent and tracks. Olivia's hell hounds weren't like any other, with extra set of front limbs and paws that had the ability to grip and hold, they were small and sleek and lightning fast with long whip like forked tails and razor sharp teeth lined the beast's mouth in many rows, curved backwards so that their prey couldn't escape once bitten. Just another reason why she was feared and shunned a little by her own clan, if her necromancing skills weren't enough of a deterrent, then these hounds she had created at the age of 4 would surely raise any adult's eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:30 am

He had been tracking this guerilla group for a long while now usually showing up a few days to late to the battle field untill he finally had crested a hill the bang of the bangaas rifle going off made him wince and shake his head a bit he couldn't help but chirp "well dayum! boy went'n found himself a boomstick dinne!?" he cackles as his Pnuematic leg crouched the release cracked the ground and sent him sailing into the air.

His target? well that'd be the tank lining up its long range barrel towards the two standing in the wreckage of a battle field. In the distance he could see a few transport trucks fleeing the scene. With a deep battle cry the Baang'aa and Chozo's attention would be pulled towards the tank lining its gun to them right as suddenly it was impacted by a blur of white snapped in half and burried into a crater blood could be seen leaking out of the sides of the wreckage. A happy wave of his hand and a laugh the Rahm would yell out "well Boys looks lahk ah went'n saved yeh!" he cackles as he starts to jerk on his sword which was stuck into the top of the tank actually piercing it into the ground.

An angry snarl signified that the sword wouldn't be coming free so he started kicking around the steel till suddenly with a shudder it gave way he fell back into the wreckage as the top of his sword went flying one way, the handle still in his hand as he cusses out "ah fuck me with ah tahr ahron!" he leaps out of the wreckage and lifts up the clean snapped top haft of his sword then began to walk towards the two with a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Kyle could taste blood and sand in his mouth as he slowly regained consciousness. all around him were the bodies of the fallen soldiers and in the distance a tank glowed with embers and blood. looking up he would see the Bangaa who had saved him and a rahm walked across the short distance between him and the tank. who were these two men? standing Kyle would dust off his armor and offer a hand to the bangaa "I don't know how to thank you..." his voice was hoarse with the grit of sand and his eyes watered as his sore limbs began to rejuvenate within the suit.
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:11 pm

*he gives a deep laugh as he gets within 5 feet of the chozo "well shiyut ah figgered Yeh're the one ah'm lookin fer didn't figger i'd save yer hide first day!" he laughs a bit as he offers a hand "Thomas Plowshare pleasn't teh meetcha!" Big goat grin was given as he held the remnants of his sword in his right hand, the Pnuematic brace on his right leg making him move with a little bit of a limp.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Deep in the Adoralunian Capitol high in the emperors tower Gabriel Barron sighs as he sits behind a large desk in a fine leather chair, the glass behind him looked out into the vast city, this was his own office in the building though no one really knew what he DID here ...he simply was no one questioned the Psychopathic vampire nore their insane emperor Well some did. He looks down to the naked woman stretched out on his desk skin once so full of life and energy Pale like white marble two holes in each wrist on both sides of her neck and all along the insides of her theigh told the tale of the mans feeding he was already cleaned sitting there with his fingers lightly tapping against one another pondering chaos only know what. The clerk slowly opened his door and whimpers out scared out of his mind "s-sir...eh...um....well...The e...emperor sent me down here with...eh....p-p-papers...f-f-f-f--for you to look over" he gulped loudly, ruby red eyes look to the man as gabriel gives a vicious smirk, he slowly turns in his chair to appear next to the man in a flurry of cloaks, the takes the papers and begins to slowly stride about the room eventually he stops and mumbles "Oh my a guerilla resistance force in the Birth sands destroying our supply lines?! tut tut we cant have that now can we?!" he cackles lightly as he turns to the man and pats him on the head "oh do be a dear and tell him i'll be seeing to it my self" he gives a little nod and walks to the corner lifting his sword up off of the umbrella holder he slips it into his holster and smiles "mmm I think the girls could use a little bit of fun!" he snickers and heads from the building, being one of the few able to navigate its chaos pattern floors arriving in the loby as if he'd gone down one floor on an elevator he walks out of the door waving cheerily to the secretary...a happy vampire was never a good sign, suddenly he took to the air in the form of a fluttering swarm of bats he decends back into his tower and storms down into his room opening the door to find his "daughters" feeding on some poor muscular man he snickers "now girls! finish up quickly we've got a hunt to go on!' he smirks wickedly as the 12 little girls look up and echo in unison "yes daddy!" before returning to feeding on the man. oh....such fun indeed!
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:41 am

Olivia's hounds alerted her to Kyle's scent, but they also told her there were two other scents, and they were fresh. With that bit of knowledge she knew Kyle wasn't dead... yet.... but she couldn't be sure of the two others. She informs the small group to be on their guard and look for any traps as they get closer. They were careful in their movements but once Olivia was able to lock her eyes on Kyle as he offered a hand to one of the two, she stands up and briskly walks towards him. Hissing from under her helm she calls his name, "KKKKKKYYYYYLLLLLEEEEEEE", the sound of a pissed off necro wasn't good. Her hounds were hot on her heels as the rest of their group joins her, keeping formation as they stand watch.

Olivia wasn't sure about the other two so she stops, keeping her distance from them. She was never good with making new acquaintances however hidden behind her helm, her eyes wander up and down the Rahm, looking him over. She turns her attention from Kyle for a moment and gestures at the large Goat Beastman, asking Kyle, "who is he and what clan is he from.... is he related to my father?", she asks, turning to look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:04 am

Kyle would pull his hand up to push away some of his hair out of his face. "it is a pleasure to meet you Thomas and...." he would be interrupted by Olivia's approach. listening to her question he would shrug his shoulders. "this is Olivia, my close friend and our resident necromancer..."
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:59 am

Olivia whistles calling her dogs to feast on the bodies around them for their good work at locating Kyle. She however remains standing there looking forward at the two when her arm suddenly comes up and she smacks Kyle on the back of his head, "what the heck were you thinking .... you better be glad I like you enough to come back for you Kyle", she says. She then grabs him and turns him around, putting her horns to his head as her black voids for eyes on her helm look him square in the eyes, "if you try that solo thing again, I won't summon an escape route for you anymore", she says before giving him a slight shove backwards as she lets him go.

She then turns to the other two, her twisted face mask/ helm still covering her, along with her other armor says, "So Thomas here is the one who made the shot?", she asks wondering how the two of them came to be here with Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Thomas blinks a little bit as the lady comes rushing up from what appeared to be no where. He watches her man handle the chozo and gives a little chuckle rolling of his shoulders sounds out with a resounding crack as he grunts "hell nah ah dun ewes(tehee) a boomstick...aht was the baynguh....ah juss took out the tank over yonder" he points with his thumb to the smoking wreckage of what used to be a tank bend in the middle as if struck by something very heavy. when word of her being a necromancer was given he sort of shimmies a little nervously marking the hammer of syntarin across his heart "as fer mah family we live in tha eastern spahrs(spires)....Thomas Plowshares tha name....we had a few a those adoralunian boys comin up our mountain...ah showed em what fer and found some intrestin infermashun on their lill pad diddly ....decided ahd come check out the news bout some "resistance" in the birth sands...foun this lil guy bein approached by the baynguh figgered he shot tha boomstick though took out them boys in the truck...woulda got tha truck too but ah saw tha tank lahnin up a shot ahn the botha them figgered probably best naht tah let tha guy ah came tah find dah...ahn well...now ahm here!"
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:39 am

Kyle would look a little embarrassed as he looked down at his feet. "The news of our chaos has been heard as far as the eastern reaches has it" slamming a fist to his breast plate he would regain some honor. "I'd like to be the first to properly Thank you for what you did here...."
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:23 am

Olivia would look between the two and then back over at the rest of their small group. With a nod of her the head, the rest of the group would follow along. However Olivia made it clear as she bowed lower than the rest, even lower than Kyle, "and I would personally like to thank you for protecting our leader and saving his life. When she rose back up she would look up at Thomas, "I owe you one...I'll be sure to leave your soul alone", she says with a playful grin and wink before bowing again.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:40 pm

The hulk of a Rahm got the creepy crawlies from that ladies look alone and when she mentioned his soul he visibly twitched despite her bowing he just lets out a nervous little laugh holding his hands up "ah'd 'preciate it ma'am...as fer all this bowin thats not needed ysee ahm just here ta see what ah can do bout crackin some Adoralunian skulls...they aint been nothin but trouble fer most of us here in tha Birth sands." "Though truthfully some of us is goin over to their side...seen the other day a clan a Shadowcats skip right on over a fahrin(firing) lahn 'n pledge to tha commander there...got themselves some shinies an' picked up some guns fer tha opposite side..."
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:51 am

The Bang'aa stood silently as the talking exchange occurred between these rebels and the goat-kin. He licked his tongue to the roof of his mouth, behind the sky-blue lenses of hie goggles his eyes were closed.

The hot sand beneath his feet, the sounds of battle and machines moving in the distance up ahead dulled by the dunes. Warm sand pressed between clawed toes, the falling dust clouds raining fine particles just behind him. A head wind carrying the unmistakeable smell of Oil, fire, fresh blood and the rotting dead.

he reaches the top of a dune. small black blurs far ahead, smoke plumes rising to the heavens before fading away. A few fighters in a life and death struggle with his enemy. the foes armor and emblem match those who had raided the southern village at the foot of The great mesa,...
....long hidden memories of a village burning. his people, unarmed and at peace being thrown, torn apart, executed, wounded, left to die. half a hatch-ling's head, soaking the sands with the dull red.

Fury, Rage, Vengeance, tempered by intent and purpose.

He drew the weapon granted by he-who-is-sought, the leather strap vibrating from the air resisting such a sudden move. the wind blowing ever so softly down the barrel. the whirling and cracking of power as a weapon prepares to deliver death to his foes.

A bright light, foes will die. the others are saved...for now...

The Bang'aa shakes his head suddenly, a phantom of his past put aside for now. welcome warmth of the sand as he nears what's left of his foe. he begins to pilfer through bits and bags.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Kyle would spit at the thought of his brethren Beastmen turning to the machines and chaos of the adoralunians. "with us you'll have all the Adora'lunian blood you can stomach. as for...payment, I offer only the satisfaction of kicking these bastards teeth in, and whatever protection we can provide to you and yours, I don't need any allegiance or dues....I only want your loyalty to our cause" extending his hand Kyle would stare into the Rahm's eye's the best he could. "welcome to the resistance?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance    Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen & Hotties: Resistance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2