Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War

Go down 
+6
Keana Skyheart
Syntarin-god-pimp
Jeff W
Sabin
LenaSkyheart
Ark Skyheart
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:39 pm

It was a cold, windy evening Davik thought; it was a shame this building was neglected, worn-out and run-down. It was a shame that those three words could describe almost anything about his life; but such was life when no one cared for you.

He did not become attached to the other orphans; the young ones were adopted, and the older ones were very self-centered and to be ousted in due time. Nor did Davik care for the holder of the orphanage, Mr. Teller. he saw it as a business, not a service. He always wore the same cheap suit and awful colonge on the days prospective parents came to adopt. any other day his hastefully done comb-over was not as screwed-up as his persona.

Davik sat oblivious at the moment, fully absorbed in his worn, battered copy of 'Oremec the unstoppable'; a completely mortal man who became the best fighter in a fictional world called Tyria, and destroyed the king of undeath and his Titan minions. There was little light from his flameless torch, and the light at night which one could read by was blocked from his window by a skyscraper of eighty stories tall.

Davik switched off the light, and walked downstairs to maybe creep out the front door. Mr Teller was nowhere in sight, so he snuck out.

He had only walked two blocks away before he heard a loud rumbling. He spun around, his eyes deceived him. The tower near the orphanage seem to be lifted by some unfathomed hand and the pieces let to crash to the ground. One massive chunk took out the orphanage, he imagined those inside carrying on about their business before being very swiftly and very gorily crushed like a bug underfoot.

He looked to the sky, "Isn't bad enough I'm Me, and then that had to happen!" he shouted, frustrated. he saw a winged creature fly from the tower as more of the pieces fell. He collapsed and gazed deeply into the cover of his book.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Galthir was not too far behind his father, he beat his rippled wings to set upon the glide moments after Yonaliastrasz.

"faster or heavier in the fall, take your pick." he responded

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Aye," Se'Gandu said without an introduction, still standing near the door, "I know him, who are ye to search for 'im?"
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 am

The Emperor

A Metallic laugh would erupt from the falling debris as huge chunks of metal and steel would fall into the slums bellow the city, Nano machines pooling over the huge holes that the debris had made in their decent through the upper plate where the main city rested. Soon it looked as if nothing had happened, even with the destroyed skyscraper that now stood like a broken sword in the skyline. Meanwhile in the slums a small orphanage was obliterated by the ruble a small footnote in the history of death that had permeated the city of the dead.

Lifting his arms the loose rocks and steel beams would begin to rotated and float around them like a giant ring. Drawing a rapier of his own the emperor would stand in the air as if on solid ground, invisible hexagon panels creating a place for them to fight above the lights and neon glow of the city. “round two Gabriel….ON GUARD!”

Amilia and Gabranth

One of the naysayers would speak up “who in Syn’s name was that!” hair bristling up teeth bared. Amilia would bare her own fangs at the speaker. That was Brutus Iornhide, and what he says is true. This meeting is over those of us that wish to bring war to the adoralunians come with me…the rest of you can run to your holes and hide from what’s coming!” her golden eyes flaring as four of the eight leaders stood, Amongst them the new leader of the Lions Kimberly Foxhunter.

Just as Amilia began to leave a human male walked into the chamber blocking her path. He was tall and covered in the brilliant armor of Syn’Sol’s highest order of Soldier. “High Inquisitor…what brings you to this meeting. Your kind isn’t welcome here.” Amilia looked up into Gabranth’s eyes. At one time long ago she had loved this man. But his devotion to the Holy order and his zeal for fighting Adora’Luna had torn them apart driving her to find her now dead mate.

From behind his helmet his voice sounded tired and steeled with order. “those who wish to fight the Darkness have allies in the Holy Kingdom. I have come to extend my hand in friendship. For we shall fight alongside each other…alliance or not” he would offer his armored hand to Amilia, the soulless eyes of his helmet hiding the regret and pain he felt now seeing her as she was not a day older than when he knew her, in his years as a young cadet in the Inquisition.
Amilia would take his hand slowly, the cold metal biting into her hand. “Allies…in revenge High inquisitor”

Sabrina Jacobs

Sabrina would stand up and join the other man who requested Se’gandu’s time, “seems you have a lot of people looking for you….you killed my advance party…tell me where the metal man is Se’gandu” she would light her cigarette and blow the putrid smoke around them “now”
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Se'Gandu thought about trying to play off that they had the wrong person, but the Lunan looked as though she already knew who he was, and there was no knowing yet as to where the beast-man's alliances.

He half whispered to the Lunan, "What is your goal with the Metal Man? What do you wish to gain?, a weapon?"

He then spoke to the Beast-man, "Do come in, don't block the door. Would you like a drink perhaps?"

Se'gandu returned to his table. The bodies has been dragged out and the bar-hand was cleaning the blood from the floor, table and wall. None of the random faces in the bar seemed to care that three men had just died in this large room, But they were Adora'lunan.....
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:19 am

Brutus
His deep rumbling snarl proceeds him down the hall there he has his 2 strongest shamans holding open a portal through the wild realms cutting the 2 day long trip down to 15 minutes if one is willing to run the risks, he lets out a wuffle to the painted naked female bear women and they hold the portal open even after he left they had specific instructions to allow anyone from the council passage through, as his foot went through the passage he gives a shudder feeling the air become suddenly heavy and moist his shield comes from his back with a sound of metal on metal as he begins to stalk through the path twards the light of the other side.
Yonaliastasz
The massive raptor lets out a bugle like honk to his son, a flying message meaning to look down, they would see a single wedge of Ursuin warriors were holding off the initial charge of an adorlunian raiding party suddenly his hissing voice floats out to him practicing watering with excitement "hmmmm the bears seem a bit out numbered....shall we remind these fools that no one invades on OUR land without price?!" he lets out an evil cackle before he becomes a bright red missile, droping down from the hights that would make the massive dragons seem like tiney birds speeding twards the black rail gun the adoralunians were begining to set up to blow away the armored bears
Raq de'yaeger
He gives a rumbling chuckle in his snow white chest and slowly pads over twards the bangaa saying "well..the...scroll....is from...well.....ugh...you're not gonna believe me so i'll just here" he smiles though the bangaa had never said he was that damn 'gold' voice kept buzzing around in his head when he looked at the bangaa telling him this was the right message
Gabriel
His dark floating "holier then thou" laughter sifts through the upper plate of the adora'lunian capitol, the Vampire gabriel barons the dark nightmares of the cities children and the fear of the lone adults fluttered slowly onto the hexegonal ring his "apprentice" had made, a nip here and a flick there as his rapier flickered about at impossible speeds, slicing the air and forming a second cut against the blade of one he trained "COME NOW EMPEROR DO KEEP PACE THRUST PARRY PARRY DODGE THRUST SLASH PARRY DODGE THRUST!" his cackling laughter adding to the insanity of it all while those blood red eyes began to glow with the bloodlust he was known for.

Last edited by Syntarin-god-pimp on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Se'Gandu took the scroll from where it had been laid on the table. "Are you sure you cannot stay for a drink" Se'gandu said to him, lightly shaking his half-pint of ale. "pity" he continued.

---------------------------------------------------------

Galthir laughed his disturbed reptilian sanguine cackle, the spreading of blood and fear was a favored past-time, when it was acceptable. He saw his father dive like a missile toward the fray, he had a diffrent Idea. Flying toward the rear of the adora'lunan formation, he gathered his breath and unsheathed his talons. he drew nearer and nearer toward his target, and he let loose his vicious grow of flames upon infantry and landed on the nearest cannon like a meteor, hoping to distract the front lines from his father's attack.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Rikadyn
He chuckles softly as he runs his paw at his chest before saying "dunno, read the scroll...i have no idea what i have time for yet" he shrugs and pounds 2 teal on the table for a cup of Cactus rum and sipped the head altering drink lightly.
Yonaliastrasz
his ears are filled with the screams of cooking soldiers as he completes his dive and rams the rail gun head first letting out an air scorching breath of white fire as he makes contact, the sandstone hill was glassed before being turned into a crater by this massive drakes impact, he snarls as he whips about the blades on the head of his tail fanning out as they cleave through armored soldiers one began to shoot at his under belly but a quick shuffle of his feet squashed the unfortunate soldier flat as he bit through three more then let loose a jet of fire into the front of the ranks. careful not to hit the bear soldiers which were now praying to their gods, their shamans cheering on the dragons they knew of old.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Sabrina Jacobs
She would eye Se’Gandu and then the other man before joining the two at their table, she felt uncomfortable near the messenger. He had an air of oddity she could not easily place. Tossing the cigarette aside she would cross her legs, leather stretching tightly against her thighs. “Time is something I do not have Wastelander… where is the metal man, weapon or statue my master deems it worth his time, and thus my own. So please…his location”

Amilia and Kimberly

Amilia would shake off the cold chill and look over at the small bunny eared girl sitting in the place of the Lion King. “Kimberly was it? Come with me I wish to gain more information from Brutus. He sounded like he had a plan of action. Inquisitor, I suggest you make your intention known to the other council members, a human fighting alongside us has not been seen since the Merchant Prince Kailen Auberon and we all know how that ended…. If you’d excuse me”

The purple haired heiress to the lionkin would bounce up. Her armored jacked clanking noisily against the floor. “Yes Mistress Amilia!” as the two women walked down the hall, Kimberly would speak up. “I suppose this makes us Allies Amilia, ooo I can’t wait for battle!” Kimberly’s eyes would shine with the battle lust granted by her lionkin father. “Easy now rabbit, I am trusting you with a great deal as you seem to have the initiative and standing to lead an army, this is no simple game we are prepared to join, and one to which we risk everything…understand?” Kimberly’s nose would scrunch up in annoyance, had she been talking to anyone else she’d have smacked them in the back of the head with her war hammer. “I am at your service M’lady”

Amilia would Nodding her head in respect to the two Bear Women holding open the portal, the swirling energies pulling at the tattoos on Amilia’s skin calling her forward. “lets catch up shall we?”

The Emperor

Deftly dodging and parrying the lighting quickness of the Vampire Gabriel, the emperor would throw a strike to the vampire’s abdomen with his spiked fist. His sword barely holding back the assault of his opponent’s blade. “Stop toying with me master~”
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Emily was sitting at her desk, the bookshelves that lined the walls on either side of her desk were filled with books of all sorts, but the books on her desk contained vital information on helping her with something she had been keeping a secret from everyone, including Ash. She was getting closer to discovering Gwen's past and who she exactly was. After a few hours Emily turned off the little table lamp and turned to gaze back above her desk on the wall, carefully mounted in a glass box held a sword, a sword Emily preserved and protected, a sword that held two twin dragons, the same sword that had held Lena, but it had long been silent...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent was resting his back against the wall as he waited for the captain Amilia to return from her meeting, a small scroll held in his hand. His long blood red cloak hanging about him, his long black ravenous hair cascading down his back, one leg propped up as his foot rested against the wall, his ears tuned for the sweet sound of Amilia's voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie would turn to Ludovico, "master...we've been riding for a long time....where are we going?", she asks curious.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:49 am

Gabriel
He gives a loud hiss as the fist makes contact, the spikes sink deep into hes flesh as his eyes fly open wide he grabs hold of his arm and yanks him tight, blood red eyes flare open as the energy vibrates so hard it shatters and they begin plumeting, landing in the wreckage of the orphanage he pushes up with a deft spin landing gracefully and silently as he laughs darkly, the holes in his chest seal closed, a young blonde haired girl trys to run by screaming mid step her scream is cut short with a gurgle and she slides in two from shoulder to hip, his long rapier is now gleaming in crimson, his long tongue flickers up along the blood groove, he gives a little shudder and a growl saying "mmmm its like viel! simply delicious...the panic just makes it all the better" he looks to the crater their impact had made, seeing mangled body parts sticking out this way and that as he waited for his apprentice to get back up "come now sleepy head we're not done"
Brutus
Little brown ears flicker as he whips his head around to see the new lion queen and amilia the wolf leader, he gives a growl saying "catch up and keep close and quiet...we're in the wild realm" with that he sets forward heading for a little gleam of light at the other side of the thick jungle they were in.
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 pm

"You say that you are in a hurry, yet you spend the money for enough rum for the night; you are an odd one wolf-man" Se'gandu said seeing the messenger spend two whole teals on rum, instead of using a smaller unit. Se'gandu continued, "....That or you are in dire need of loose change"

Se'gandu opened the ornate scroll slowly; the flowing gold text seemed to be written by a pen filled with molten gold that did not burn through the parchment.

Se'gandu, son of Brax
You are needed in the northern sands. Go forth and find my follower, the Syn'solic Paladin Lok'tiesh, and help him on his quest. I know that I have not been a focus in your life, But I trust you shall aid him. Trust in me, and the engineer.

-father in the forge

Se'gandu rolled the scroll closed, putting in a pouch.
"This is delicious..." Se'gandu said, bordering upon a laugh "...No, that does it no justice. This is absolutely Delectable. Of all the people, me."

Se'gandu finished his mug of booze in one large swig. Setting it down somewhat harshly, he continued "A scavenger never makes money by always playing it safe. Pardon my haste, but It seems I have somewhere to be."

He only glanced at the adora'lunan as he left the inn.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Rikadyn
He gives a little chuckle as the barkeep pays him back in Sandstones, he gives a little nod saying "yes, i did need smaller incriments...i've been getting payed in teals lately and besides that rum was a teal and a half for the whole bottle anyways...after all it is 2nd clutch aged ((i had a good idea of people keeping track of "years" by the clutch of dragons that were born that "year" aka "clutch"))
Back to top Go down
Sabin
The Hell Guardian Cerberus
Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 pm

All Cerberus could remember was that he heard someone yell and then the next thing he knew something fell on him. Slowly opening his eyes he notices he was looking up to the ceiling and this time there was a huge hole in it. He slowly gets up and feels a huge sharp pain creep up his back but it is not enough to stop him from getting up. He looks over and sees a man sitting next time him in. “Ok what the fuck just happened and who the fuck are you.”

Last edited by Sabin on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Se'gandu had stepped outside in too much haste, He stopped just outside the door. First he looked left then to the right; he did not seem to know where he was headed.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:32 am

Lok'tiesh
the man grumbles softly as he slowly stirs, giving a deep groan he rubs his temples snarling "I'am lok'tiesh...and i fell through the hole you idiot"

Syntarin
suddenly infront of se'gandu a little blue light appears, the small will'o'whisp begins to zip about trying to get his attention
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:37 am

Se'gandu

Se'gandu gazed at the little light with a sudden cynicism which made him think that it was a small creature which could only say 'Hey' or 'listen'. He shook the notion out of his head trying to see what it really was. it was no more that a cloud of vapors. It started a circular motion with a fast and slow motion which pointed to the North east.
Se'gandu followed the little light as the dusk came upon the zone, the azure splash against the sands moved at a brisk jog for Se'gandu
-------------
Davik

He gazed deeply into the cover of the book, crying as he sat alone, forgotten, unwanted. he thought of how the hero of the story overcame losing his home to the storm or losing his friend to the evil dragon. Davik though of how the hero had been through so much, and how in the end the hero was only physically impervious.

"'Know what, Oremec was a kid once; The journey started with a walk through the woods" Davik said to himself softly and broken as a crying child would speak.
Davik returned to the Ruins of the orphanage. bloodied bodies were buried under rubble, the blood seeped out reddening the pavement underfoot. He found the few possessions he owned; a few spare clothes in poor shape, his pillow and blanket and his boots. He then went over to where the kitchen once stood, salvaging a few pots and bottles along with some utensils. Upon seeing the shiny left shoe of Mr. Teller he headed over to exhume the corpse corpse. He took the Jacket, the watch which was still working, and his wallet quickly discarding the unwanted documents and papers worthless to Davik. doing so, he only mouthed two words, you bastard

It was a Long hike, but nothing bound him to stay. the Peace-keepers would presume him dead before a few days passed.
-------------------------------------
GalthirDa'Daalon

The shamans saw no need to continue the fight, they would let the dragons to feed and cheer them on. His father tore through the Adora'lunan formation, through the flesh and metal with claw and fang and fire. Galthir preferred at this time to kill them by throwing the weapons they so gladly built, then devouring them one at a time, leaving one hanging from his maw to spread fear amoung the fallen's brethren. Galthir Began his fiery breath, pressing it into his cheeks before it thrust forth as a volatile orb. The screams of Adora'lunan soldiers were the music of this night, music as dragons feed.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Attack on the Dragons and The Soldier of Chaos

Her mighty wings red and gleaming like polished rubies beat the air carrying her at max speed across the landscape toward the skirmish and her master, the Dragon Yonaliastasz. Bellow armies of men burned and the smell of war filled her nostrils barking out a long low howl she would call to Yonaliastasz tears forming in her great golden eyes. The howl speaking of pain and anguish at the nest…an attack on the children of the red dragon clan.

In the center of the fighting stood a single man, his red coat was pattern in the shape of golden dragons. His cold eyes surveyed the battle around him, his hands moving at blinding speed as a random man would approach him to attack. Foolish men….his twin blades would flash as they found what he had been looking for, not far from the battle stood the commander of this detachment of animals…Brutus….His target.

Saith

Awaking to the sound of yelling saith would scramble up and hide behind a pillar not sure if they were being attacked or if his friend had been killed….fear drove him into a flight response , his wings cracking open and ultimately knocking him unconscious with pain.

Ludovico

Once far enough the limo would turn into another building slipping into the neon glow of a parking garage, “this is a much more quite place right my pet?” ludovico would say turning to Sophie, the darkness settling on the car clinging to it like a cape… turning it invisible to the naked eye

Arky

Arky ruffled his golden hair as he wandered the streets of Syn’sol’s capitol city. Walking along Emily’s route hoping to bump into her for an afternoon roll in the hay. “ohhhh Emily were are you?” he would say looking to and fro, the childish innocence in his eyes sparkling in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Sophie

Sophie wouldn't move her head from Ludo's thigh as she laid there resting until he turned to look down at her, although her eyes didn't see the gesture, she sensed it and sat up, almost as if to welcome the darkness that encompassed the vehicle as they entered the parking garage. She would turn her head looking over at Ludo, her long braid sliding down across her back, her red eyes almost seeming to glow, "yes Master it is, it is very quiet and perhaps the word......peaceful". She would sit back and lay her hands on her knees as she waited till they arrived at their location as she analyzed and questioned the meaning of the word peaceful in her mind, the glow to her eyes ebbing as she processed it.

Emily

Emily had finished up her work and was heading out to get fresh goods for dinner, the sun was still out and she had a couple hours left for shopping when a soft smile flashed upon her face. Emily had just got a quick glimpse of her lover when she passed a puddle. She saw how he was searching hard, like a bloodhound following a scent trail for her. Wanting to tease him a little, she sent a paper swan for him, a message waiting when he would open it, "My love, meet me at the town square under the large Cherry Blossom tree".
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:30 am

Yonaliastasz
His head cracked like a whip as he gave a tourmented cry, the dragons voice shattering the eardrums of near by humans his massive body sunk close as he Slammed his tail heavily into the ground a few unlucky soldiers were caught beneath the smash as his legs fired like a shotgun blast, cracking the floor beneath him he shot into the air like a Crimson bullet he would blast a large fireball down at the soldiers once more before he beat his wings at a frenzied pace wings pulling tight to the massive creatures body, tail straight as an arrow as he broke the sound barrier beat furiously back twards his home.

Syntarin
It would be a long travel and after going several miles through the sands they would come across what appeared to be a mile wide crater...of glass a jagged hole bore through the middle of this crater, and voices could be heard below, it was over this hole the little whisp floated in a maddening circle.

Brutus Ironhide
The air in the center of the slightly burning and paniced village rippled as their King Stepped forth, High chieftain Brutus ironhide, behind him came the two girls he hefts his shields and snarls out in his impossibly baritone voice "STATUS REPORT!" two of the nude female shamans came up to him panting as they reported in unison "Two dragons have Decended upon the armies sir...though..the massive one has left..they're terrorizing the rear of the armies..we still suffer advancing and ....their general sir...hes...defeated out greatest warriors" The Grizzlies jowels raise as he growls deeply "Not our greatest yet" his armor clanks as he sets off at a jog, twards the lines rearing back and letting out a bellow "ADORALUNIANS...I COME FOR YOU I'AM BRUTUS IRONHIDE AND I'AM YOUR DEATHS!" he breaks into a sprint when the first soldier comes into view the soldier stoped dead in his tracks, the pure fury of the rushing bear shattering his nerves, brutus rears back with his right shield, the young man was torn in two without even hindering his pace in a matter of seconds he bowled deep into the opposing army, feeling feeble attacks slip off his shields and armor, though he was surrounded he would rip rend and tear flesh, slaughtering soldiers by scores.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:27 am

The soldier of chaos Shiro

The soldier in red would turn to the sound of Brutus’s voice. The massive shielded warrior slaughtering his men left and right. His eyes would narrow as he withdrew his blades from his side, whispering a word before shadow stepping through his army and onto the back of the great bear warrior. His voice would hiss with years of silence as he whispered to Brutus “you may be the death of my warriors but I am the death of you Brutus Ironhide~” raising his free hand into the air he would bring the blade down back handed at Brutus’s throat….

Amilia and Kimberly

Seeing the Assassin suddenly appear on the back of her companion amilia would yell “Brutus watch out!” before shifting into her bestial wolf form, massive muscles ripping through her pale flesh covered in black fur, her eyes glowing with a yellow hatered as she tore into the nearest soldier with her fangs. Kimberly didn’t even have to change a thing as she was quickly surrounded by a group of “Lurkers” soldiers who had undergone extensive experimentation to change them into the ultimate in stealth weaponry….invisible dancing blades of death. “hmmm so you boys wanna play, to bad my papa said no talking to strangers!” as if on cue the invisible warriors would leap into the air only to be met by the side of Kimberly’s war hammer batting them into one another before finally being splattered into the ground…blood splattering her innocent features.
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:50 am

GalthirDa'Daalon

The large-for-a-red dragon roared gutturally, as his maw was still holding bits of flesh and a pool of blood within. His Talons and fangs were coated a shiny, bright red compared to his scales, and his feet stomped along the torn, ashy and scorched ground. He knew the messenger, and what it took to get his father to run from one fight,...to go to another. Galthir couldn't enjoy this right now; he had all the foes he could ever want to fell in one place, but the nest was at risk, and two dragons were utter chaos whereas one was just danger.
Galthir sensed a small bit of magic from an adora'lunan soldier,and watched him as he shadow-stepped behind the bear he had seen once before in a time of peace. Galthir Let loose another roar, this one laced with magic of the dragon-fear, which would send any who fight it running for cover like mice. Galthir charged at the shadow magic wielder.

Se'Gandu

Se'gandu approached slowly, something of considerable power made this crater, and it had burrowed down into the sands. He would of passed this up normally, but Syntarin's essence was leading him here for some reason. He was underground in a moment, calling out yet seeing no one yet "Anyone down here?"
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:00 am

Brutus Ironhide
*Brutus feels the shift of weight as the soldier appears on his back and whispers, he rolls his right shoulder backward at the last second as the searing pain of the blade scars down his chest marking him from right pectoral to left hip, giving a snarl he throws his right shoulder forward loosing the Man from his back as he snarls out viciously "THAT TICKLED!" massive iron thick muscles fire like a piston as he rockets the shield back into the warrior, batting at him like...well...a bear, sending him flying with the mighty full body blow of his shield.*

Brown Marmott
The small creature chitters cutely as it sits ontop of its burrow watching the horrible slaughter of the bear village, a small round berry clutched in its paws.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:35 am

Shiro

Feeling the intense pressure build behind the shield he would roar slamming his blades into the thick iron. Slipping into the metal like a warm knife through butter severing the shields handle and hurtling it with him as brutus sent him flying…. One shield down, shiro would think silently as he back flipped of the metal before it buried itself into a huge tree trunk. Landing near the bunny eared girl he would growl and summersualt toward her his body dropping into a low crouch spinning deftly like a top with his swords

Kimberly

Seeing the red soldier Kimberly would raise her hammer high the handle working as a staff to block attacks at her body, screaming she would yell to Amilia for help “AMILIA!” watching the swordsman spin her movements clunky compared to the wicked flurry of attacks. She wouldn’t last… before she could even consider the idea of prolonged battle one of the blades would slide around her guard slicing her leg open blood cascading out. Sudden rage filled the small girl as she felt her life slip into the realm of the dead so much blood awakening the most sacred of techniques she learned from her father…..berserker
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Admin
Jeff W

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 am

GalthirDa'Dallon

Galthir saw the strong one fighting with the others, He spit a jet of molten slag at the foe with the crimson robes, talons at the ready. A charging red-dragon was a horrifying sight for some, as common adora'lunan troops ran, froze in horror or soiled their armor.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Vincent

Vincent was in a heavy battle, after having finished off all his rounds, he was left were his special custom made battle knives. They were truly one of a kind since the originals were made out of bone and belonged to his friend. His however was made out of a strong and durable with a slight curve in the metal that not only sliced and diced but gutted as well and were polished so well that blood seems to melt right off. The handle was made for swift and fluid change of direction and with both edges of the blade razor sharp, forward or backwards movements would deliver a deadly blow. His rage was building the more he fought, and it seemed to spike when he saw Amelia shift that instinctual behavior to protect a pack member kicked in. He always worried about her when in battle but he always brushed it off knowing she could handle herself and that he would be there if she needed him. He remained relatively close near her as he continued to fight with the enemy. His long dark hair pulled back and wrapped at the nape of his neck. His red eyes glowing piercing the enemy's gaze before he tore them apart. His movements were swift and sometimes a blur, occasionally catching glimpses of him as he battled.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 am

Brutus Ironhide
He lets out a beastial snarl as his shield is tore away from him, without a thought he Tears the head of a nearby soldier clean off his shoulders with a heavy swipe of his massive paw, deft movements allowed him to raise his shield in defense of incoming attacks, while his right hand nabbed the soldiers two handed battle axe out of the air, a deft flick of his wrist dispatched another soldier as he began to clear his way to the red clad soldier, blood dribbling out of the folds of his armor from the gash along his chest.

Brown Marmot
The little creature stared on curious as ever, nibbling his berry peacefully as a massive armor clad Bear fell next to him dead, he crawled attop the corpse for a better view, curious ever yet as he looks at warrior underneath him, he was Colored as a Moon bear and wore many paints on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War   Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen & Hotties 6: The Genesis War
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next