Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infamous: Conduit Rising

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:40 am

Mitty would look at the map and let out a long breath as she thought. "well it's up to the two of you on which option you want to try first, it seems they both pose there own difficulties. Titus's option requires getting past a checkpoint, while yours Alex is a little bit further out of our district, we might stand out", she says. "However which ever option we decide on we need to take what supplies we can from here, but leave backups in case we need to return here for an emergency/ pick me up". she says. "Alex, you're more familiar with this area", she says drawing a circle with her finger around his point of interest.
Back to top Go down
Chibbit
Admin
Chibbit

Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:09 am

Titus looked over at the map where Mitty had circled, it was far, but closer to home then their current location, and it wouldn't hurt them to do a little research. "alright." Titus said, "lets hit the net cafe first, wouldn't hurt to look into some things while we lay low." "I was only planing to grab my laptop and a few other small things from my house, but those can wait a day or two." He continued, "so when do we head out? morning?"
Back to top Go down

Infamous: Conduit Rising
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete :: The Cafe Skyheart :: Unrelated Roleplay-
Jump to: