Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infamous: Conduit Rising

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:36 am

"what are you batman?" alex would say sarcastically to the electric girl. turning to Titus he would nod "Name's Alex, i'm from up north, came here hoping to escape the D.U.P, guess they are even here in this hellhole." putting his hood up alex would follow the mitsuko. titus was right, their faces were with the D.U.P now...no more quite lives in libertania, no doubt a quarantine would be enforced for the inland part of the city meaning it would be harder to move around outside the slums.
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:44 am

Mitsuko would huff at Alex's comment, whispering under her breath, "haters gonna hate". Her head would snap up as Titus rejoined them, "Mitsuko, but you can call me Mitty, 21, and I WAS a sort of mechanic.... a tinkerer of small electronics...", she would say. "and I grew up in this hellhole as Alex describes.. which on a day like today", she says looking up at the gray sky, "describes it well....", she says with a sigh, her statically charged hair was starting to lay down and plaster to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Chibbit
Admin
Chibbit

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:57 am

They walked for a moment in silence, the sound of thunder began to boom in the distance. "looks like the storm is getting worse" Titus said, breaking the silence as he looked up into the dark clouds. "I think i know what cave you're talking about Mitty, its the one north of the old shipyard..." Titus said, his face clearly saddened, memories of his old man flooded his thoughts. "My old man used to work at the yard, I would go there all the time as a kid and after the chaos cleared up from the beasts passing." he was thankful for the rain, it hid the tears he began to shed. he really wanted this day to end, it was such a painful one.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:21 am

the cave would loom up after what seemed like hours of walking. the distance from any real oil made Alex feel woozy, how was this girl able to stand the almost hangover like symptoms so far from her conduit element. same with the other guy yet he seemed to be doing just as bad.

it was smart though, hiding away where no conduit would go...
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:42 am

Mitty would link her arms with the two boys, "I'm gonna show you my secret hiding place that I have used for years, so you are the only two who will know about it.", she says glancing over at each of them. "you two swear to keep it that way?", she asks pulling them closer to her doing her best to steady them, seeing the beginning signs of withdrawl. She knew and could understand what they were feeling, and if it wasn't for the storm looming about outside, she'd probably fall flat on her ass herself. She just needed to get them to cover first. Once she saw they agreed she would smile. "Titus... I'm sure your dad was a great man". She would attempt to wrap her arms over the boys shoulders but they were taller than her so she just slipped her arms around their waists, "alright guys cheer up, if my supplies are still hidden in the cave there's some kerosene for you Alex.... and I might have a couple of jars for you Titus", Mitty says watching their expressions to see just how drained they were becoming.
Back to top Go down
Chibbit
Admin
Chibbit

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:11 am

Kerosene? either she lives in the cave, or shes building a jet. Titus thought to himself as they walked up a small path along the cliff side. As they entered the cave Titus pulled his backpack over his shoulder and rummaged through it for a moment to grab the zippo he had found earlier. "hope this thing will light" he said. It took a few tries but the lighter sparked to life, he held it up in front of them as they delved into the darkness of the cave. the storm was booming at this point, and Titus was relieved to be out of the cold, not that it mattered, being completely soaked to the bone. The cave had a homely feel to it, there were large fishing nets stacked to one side of the cave with hooks sticking from the wall, a bunch of rocks and boards were stacked against the wall next to the net acting as a shelf, with various things stacked here and there, in the center of the cavern was a small hole about a hand deep and two feet wide, it was charred black with soot and ash. A crudely built grill spit was set up over it and there were car seats lined up around it. "nice little place you got here." Titus said, sitting down in one of the seats.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am

Alex would shake his head as they went into the cave "what are you batman" he would say with slight sarcasm. first he meets these conduits, and now they were hiding from the "Department of Unified Protection" in some hobo's cave. some superhero origin story this was turning out to be, taking a seat in one of the abandon car chairs he would take his first slow breath that day...it could be worse
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:03 am

Mitty's head would quickly turn and look at Alex, "haters gonna hate", she says quickly turning and 'marches' forward. "Hey Titus. that lighter of yours, save it for now", she says as she finds her lanterns. Taking the glass globe off she would get real close and concentrate on a very small electrical spark to ignite the wick. Successful she would let out a slow breath as she stood, placing the globe back on. She would place the lantern between the boys as she got to work on getting a fire going. There was still some scrap wood that was already dry left wrapped up in a tarp near her stock pile of gear. She worked quietly not wanting to bother the boys too much letting them rest. Only once she had the fire pit going did she look up at them and address them, "I'm going to look for more drift wood to dry and gather more supplies for you two. I should be good with the storm looming overhead. If I'm not back in an hour I want you to move away from this cave and consider this location compromised, take whatever supplies you need, but stick together".
Back to top Go down
Chibbit
Admin
Chibbit

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:02 am

Titus sat there for a moment looking into the flames of the small fire they had. he though about the days events and a question came to mind, "Why were those thugs after you this morning, and what did you do to piss them off so badly?" he said looking over at alex.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:20 am

alex would shrug "why do fools want gold?, they wanted what I have and I wasn't going to give it to them, its that simple...you haven't been aprouched by the marcone family yet?" Alex would say spitting oil into the fire in little globs causing the flame to flare up momentarily
Back to top Go down
Chibbit
Admin
Chibbit

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:29 am

the Marcone family? The name sounded familiar where had he heard it before... His eyes lit up "The man I killed the other day!" he thought. speaking it out loud as well. noticing what he had just blurted out "It wasn't like I wanted to..." he hunched over looking depressed and suddenly feeling like shit for speaking about it so suddenly to someone he barely knew... but it felt right getting it out of his system at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am

Alex would nod knowingly. "don't take it to personally man, it was you or him i'm sure" alex would gingerly kick a bit of wood over in the fire. "this power shit man, i wish it didn't come with such a strong hangover when we aren't around our stuff". pouring a little bit of oil onto his hands he would work it in until it absorbed completely...stuff like this made him feel less human.
Back to top Go down
Chibbit
Admin
Chibbit

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:44 am

"It's a strange power we have, I can't call myself human any more, not being able to do stuff like this." he took off his glasses, and grabbed one of the jars Mitty had throw to him. his arm became clear and glassy like the jar itself and began to melt and encase the glass jar like it was feasting, after a moment his hand took its original form and the color returned. the jar was gone, it had become a part of him.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:20 am

Luckily the storm had concealed any moonlight giving her the perfect cover as she wandered about the jagged rocks for anything of value that she could haul back up to her home away from home. She didn't want to be out alone for too long, not after the day she had. She found a tangled mess of fishing wire, a few small plastic bottles and an old milk jug. She placed those on a large rock as she went on the search for some mollusks, crabs or anything else edible for the group. After 45 minutes had passed Mitty returned with a few edible items. Hermit crabs, a lobster, some kind of fish and a few small birds eggs were on the menu. She walks in without saying anything to the guys, she places the small pile of wet wood that was held together by some of her fishing wire she had just found near the fire to help dry it out and then walked over and placed the rest of the wire into her stock pile. She then turned to face the boys and held up the milk jug. "Who's hungry?".

Last edited by LenaSkyheart on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:35 am

alex would go to say something about the glass arm when mitty returned, she seemed really adept at salvaging....well junk. his nose would wrinkle up. "you know I know we are on the run and all but i'm sure we don't need to resort to eating plastic and garbage"
Back to top Go down
Chibbit
Admin
Chibbit

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:12 am

"He does have a point." Titus said, grabbing the other jar and absorbing it much like the last one before putting his glasses back on. He picked up his back pack and grabbed a smaller pack out of it. he opened the bag and tossed a vacuum sealed bag to Mitty and Alex. "they aren't much but I don't like staying at the dorm much so I go out a lot and keep stocked with MRE's, taste like shit but can keep you going for a long time and don't cost much." he said as he ripped a third one open for himself.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:50 am

Mitty would giggle, "well I don't know about you, but I like seafood", she says tilting the jug slightly so they could see the creatures within. "I'm gonna save this MRE for later but who all wants some of this?", she asks turning to take the milk jug of critters over to this flat stone that she used for preparing her food. Setting the jug down she'd walk over and grab a large pot and a couple of sticks she had whittled down into skewers. She found her jug that contained fresh water and poured a little into the pot before throwing in the lobster, crabs and mollusks. She'd give the pot one quick shock killing the live creatures within and then placed it on the wire rack over the fire. "Keep an eye on that ok, I gotta gut and fix this fish up", she says, a skewer through its mouth and out a gill.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 am

Alex would take the MRE and open it up "ya know I've heard these things called cardboard in a box" he would laugh at the memory from his childhood. "you guys arn't so bad I guess, just not what i was expecting when i found other conduits" he would take an experimental bite of the MRE and shrug finding it to almost have no taste but was filling none the less
Back to top Go down
Chibbit
Admin
Chibbit

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:23 am

"So..." Titus started. "looks like were gonna have to watch out for each other here on out, whats the game plan?" he said yawning at the end. He took a bite from his ration. "Personally I'd like to go back to my dorm and grab a few things before we decide any serious travelling, might be a bit risky though." He looked over to Mitty and Alex waiting for ideas and thoughts
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:30 am

Mitty was quietly working on gutting the fish. Only once she was done and was walking over with her meal did she answer, "Well I kinda like lived in the apartment above my shop, so going back to my place anytime soon might not be a good idea considering now they know where I live", she glances over at Alex for a few seconds then turns and faces the fire. " So if I go back to my place it might be a little tricky", she says. " I may have to chill elsewhere until they quit sniffing around." She carefully places her fish into the flames and starts to cook it as she glances down into the pot with the lobster and other goodies.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:37 am

Alex would sigh "I've been on the run for awhile now so home is kinda sketchy for me, at the moment its here until we can't stay anymore" reaching into his hoodies pocket he would produce a ziplock bag with papers and letters, pulling out a map he would lay it out on a dry patch away from the fire "we can decide where to go next using this" pointing he would show them the notes and places on the map he had marked with DUP checkpoints and other hideaways in the city, as well as rare conduit safe zones.
Back to top Go down
Chibbit
Admin
Chibbit

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:55 am

"So... my place?" Titus said, pushing his car seat near Alex's map to have a look. there was a D.U.P check point between them and the dorm room, but it was easily bypassed, he'd done it for over a year now. His only real concern was the state of alert they would likely be in what with the three of them having caused a bit of a ruckus toady. "there is only one D.U.P check point between here and there and I've gone by it a lot, might be a bit harder to do with the three of us showing off a bit today though, we were pretty close to it when we ran from those mobsters."
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:23 am

Mitty would scratch her head as she pulled her fish away from the fire, "well how do you feel about a distraction of sorts, how much time would the two of you need in order to grab a few things?", she asks as she rubs her hand over her tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Name: Timothy "Wifi" Wright
Sex: M
Appearance: Thick circular glasses sit on the end of a small button nose, his features are mousy and his hair is an unkempt mess of dark brown curls. His skin is very pale as if he's NEVER seen the light of day. Often he's wearing a hoodie depicting a skull wearing glasses. combined with a pair of tattered jeans and chucks. He's as scrawny as he is short, only 5'5 and barely 150lbs he certainly seems like no threat.

Powers: Short and long waves, Radio, electric, telephone He has the ability to trace through and use those connections like some sort of natural antenna or router.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:28 am

"not long" alex would say shrugging his hair plastered to his forehead from the rain. "but I think maybe we should stay away from our homes until tommorow or the next day. I know about this overnight internet cafe that might let us stay there for a few days. I know the owner he's kinda nice" alex would point to a dot on the map to the right of the city's natural border between the poor and rich districts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Conduit Rising   Infamous: Conduit Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infamous: Conduit Rising
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete :: The Cafe Skyheart :: Unrelated Roleplay-
Jump to: