Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Wars 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

Guild Wars 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2    Guild Wars 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Raven would nod, "sure, anywhere special you had in mind?", she would ask the Charr but then suddenly Raven turns and looks around Razjhan as she hears the ranting of a child. "oh my what do we have there?", she says as she watches a very colorful Sylvarian jump up and down, accusing someone of something. She also notices the very tall Norn with the Sylvarian or perhaps he was with the other one. Were they ganging up on the poor young Sylvarian? She didn't know, and at times like these she knew better than to get involved in someone else's disputs, unless... unless the odds seemed in her favor.

She nods her head in the general direction, "Razjhan, can you hear what's being said over there?", she asks finding the little Sylvarian's actions quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Razjhan

Razjhan

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2    Guild Wars 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

The charr blinked, the sudden movement even drove one of the sizable paws to what seemed the holster of a blade, but her grip not quite there, shadowed by her waving cloak. “Hm?” her voice came as a low rumble as she nodded in response to Raven’s request.

She looked toward the little huffy Sylvari’s display, all four ears perking and turning slightly, all of them in different directions as she focused her intense blue glare in the little creature. She chuckled heartily and shook her head, running one paw along her ‘mohawk’ the fur would flatten beneath before perking right back up as the claw passed.

“She is demanding that red-headed woman to know their location.” She pointed to Tanahi as she spoke. “Why is the little thing so hostile, beats me.” Razjhan shrugged. "Too small and delicate for unwanted attention, heh."
Back to top Go down
http://rashkah.tumblr.com/
Syntarin-god-pimp
Matt Damon
Syntarin-god-pimp

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2    Guild Wars 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Boreguards heavy footfalls thump up behind Ailie as he rumbles low in his chest and reaches down she'd find his grip around her head gentle as he plucked her up and sat her back down behind him. He'd bow lightly to the mesmer and rumble "Many pardons Human. My little friend here Is just as confused as I am...however...much less hung over..." he offers his enormous rough hand to her and grins "Boreguard Telorvick First son of Thuungar Telorvick. First Guardian of Whitefang." His chest puffs proudly at the listing of his titles. The leather bands around his biceps creak as he chuckles happily.

Back to top Go down
Tanahi

Tanahi

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2    Guild Wars 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:28 am

"My apologies, stranger. I assure you that I'll be more careful in the future with dispelling my illusions." Tanahi offered a smile to Ailie before she turned her attention to the huge Norn. She accepts his massive hand, taking it in hers for a handshake, however awkward it was.

"A pleasure to meet you, Boreguard Telorvick, first son of Thuungar Telorvick, First Guardian of Whitefang." Her smile shifted into a playful smirk. "Tanahi Hunter. Just a lady in search of knowledge...--And you said you needed me for something, Miss Sylvari? What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2    Guild Wars 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete :: The Cafe Skyheart :: Unrelated Roleplay-
Jump to: