Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana   Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:24 am

Demona would smirk at the comment before lowering her head to eat some more of her breakfast containing mostly meat dishes both cooked and raw. She would turn her head as Kyle and Ira approached. Her ember eyes immediately settling upon Ira, slowly taking her in.

Ira would shyly smile and bow as she had seen Kyle do it, "Hi I'm Ira, I'm from a remote area in Romania near the Carpathian mountains", she would begin her self introduction as she slowly stood back up, "it's a pleasure to meet the two of you", she would say cutely smiling, blushing by her nervousness.

Demona watched her carefully and seeing how nervous the poor girl was with them was bringing up painful memories for Demona, so she quickly sat up, and offered her closed fist to Ira. "hi, it's nice to meet you miss Ira... fist bump...", she says.

Ira would look down at Demona a little unsure by her custom but leaned down to fist bump her a smile on her face. However her smile suddenly washed away from her face as soon as Demona grabbed her wrist, startling her. "Sorry Ira, didn't mean to startle you, but I couldn't help myself", she would say slowly letting her go. "you were curious as to why I didn't shake your hand.... right...", she says as she takes another bite of her food no longer looking at Ira.

Ira would take a couple steps back a little shocked, "are you telepathic", she would ask almost forgetting her question, "um kinda, I don't recognize an accent or anything..", she says as a matter of fact.

Demona would grin, "um I guess you could say its one of my traits", she would take a few more bites before telling Ira, "I'm a Demon from Hellion, and a handshake is the sealing of a deal, a contract if you will....". Demona could tell Ira was trying her best to grasp the situation, still thinking it was nothing but a weird custom. Sighing Demona would say, "a contract in which I can consume your soul in exchange for a wish.....".

It took Ira only a few seconds before the gravity of it all hit her and she turned to Kyle, as if asking 'is that true'. Her gaze then glancing from Demona to Minoru and then back to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana   Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:33 am

Minoru would laugh at the whole situation. "as the pirates of your land might have said Ira, here, there be monsters" his accent was heavy but he tried his best to sound out every word so it sounded correct. "and welcome to the school, what are you studying, I would bet its not the same as Kyle yes?" his eyes were a tinged red, contrasting with his pale skin and black hair. Minoru wasn't a romantic type but he was known to have his own little following in certain circles.
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana   Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:47 am

Demona would try not to laugh at Minoru's words so she looked down and ate her food rather quietly.

Ira would let out an audible sigh as she looks at Minoru, "ummmm I'm studying hydro.. hydro.. something with a minor in blood manipulation", she says with a bit of a confident smile. "Kyle told me that you are like one of the best when it comes to blood studies", she says her beaming cheerful expression slowly taking over her face again as she slowly builds up her confidence around them, except for Demona, she kinda gave Ira the willies.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana   Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:51 am

"did he now?" minoru would smile and with a tug of his gloved hand both girls would feel a sudden flush to their cheeks as blood was 'distributed' to key parts of their bodies. "it will be interesting to work with you, if you need a tutor, I am avalable" finishing his packet he would toss it into a bin close by.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana   Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:58 am

Ira's face was like a bright cherry, her hand slapping Kyle's forearm as she held onto him, her legs getting wobbily and weak. Demona however began to lightly choke on her food, having to tap her chest as she grumbles softly.

Ira would swallow hard still in a bit of shock, "um I'll try and keep that in mind", she says as she lightly tugs on Kyle's arm.

Demona would catch her breath and glare slightly over at Minoru, "sorry Ira.... sometimes a guy can't help but show off", she says still looking at Minoru mouthing at him slowly so he could read her lips 'just you wait'. She would quickly start stabbing her food as she began to finish up her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana   Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:04 am

Kyle would take her tugging as a sign to get them out of there "alright guys, I've gotta show this beautiful lady around some more, why don't we all catch up for a game night soon yeah?" Minoru would nod respectfully "that sounds enjoyable Kyle, I shall take you up on that"

Kyle would turn to Ira "so what did you think, not that bad right?"
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana   Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:10 am

Ira would wait till she felt they had enough distance between them before leaning into Kyle as she whispers softly, "not that bad.... Kyle... he made me orgasm in front of everyone without even touching me.... I have to go change underwear now", she says almost whining as her face remained flushed, too embarrassed to look at Kyle. "he may not be the typical vampire, but he can be just as dangerous", she says softly. "and Demona kinda gave me the willies...", she admits. "it will take some time", she says still having hope.

Demona looks at Minoru, "did you really have to involve me in that little demonstration?", she asks as she slowly starts to pack up her boxes.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana   Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 am

Kyle would look a little startled, "are you ok? usually he doesn't go that far" the air in their immediate vacinity would heat up as kyle's mood changed to slightly annoyed. "do you want me to talk to him?"

back with minoru and Demona, Minoru would shrug. "I didn't want to leave my favorite little demon out of the fun...that was apart of the 'deal' right" his voice was a little clearer as if his accent was an act. not that he let anyone but demona see that side of him.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana   Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 am

Ira would shake her head, smiling softly into Kyle's arm, finding it very chilvarious of him, "no I don't want him to know it bothered me, after all if I get good at it, I could pay him back", she says with a giggle, "it just surprised me is all", she admits. Her fingertips gently rubbing Kyle's arm, trying to calm him down.

Once her boxes were all put away, Demona would slowly crawl over to Minoru, her arms stretched out beside his hips as he got a few inches away from his face, "fun or not Minoru, don't forget the only reason I haven't granted your wish, is cause your 'soul' has some growing to do", she says. "don't tease me by 'teasing' another in front of me or my 'charm' might just wear off" a hint of a warning as she leans in bridging what little gap there was between them as she looks into his eyes, "you need more juice", she says with a smirk as she sits back away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana   Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adeptus Magica: Spirits of Mana
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete :: The Cafe Skyheart :: Unrelated Roleplay-
Jump to: