Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tron: Corruption

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

Tron: Corruption  Empty
PostSubject: Tron: Corruption    Tron: Corruption  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:41 am

TRON: CORRUPTION

Plot: when a group of Programs is assaulted by a virus they are torn apart by the corruption hiding amongst them. with the help of a security program named Firewall the remainder of the group search desperately for the answer behind the virus before it corrupts them all...

Rules: this role play takes place entirely within the grid. and as such is bound by certain rules.

1. this role play takes place during the rise of the ISOs, and so the events that take place in Tron:Legacy haven't happened. so clu and his army aren't an issue...only the virus.

2. the main characters with the exception of TRON are not allowed to appear in this story. Tron's exception is that he's the head security program in the grid and may appear briefly for plot!

3. have fun! these are original characters set in the Disney universe of Tron. play them the way you'd want to in the setting and don't be afraid to push your boundaries. suggest role play direction and think up twists and turns to excite the other players!

::Bios::

Name:
Program type: (basic program 'blue', Service Program 'white', Security Program 'Orange') *light colors*
background:
Ability: (Directly connected with name and program type I.E: google=Search engine, allows the program to find information without the use of a terminal)
looks:
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tron: Corruption    Tron: Corruption  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:50 am

Name:FireWall
Program type:Security Program 'Orange'
background: a Security program assigned to guard the restricted area's in the G6 gaming Processor. a little impulsive. the emergence of the ISO's have made him nervous to the unknown dangers they may posses.
Ability:Reject: the ability to Weaken Abnormal Virus protocols and circumvent Corrupted Area's unaltered
looks:an bodysuit that shares its inspiration with free runners in the real world. being very flexible and easy to move in. the orange lights that decorate his armor are imposing as they reflect his name 'firewall'
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tron: Corruption    Tron: Corruption  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:43 am

Name:Omni
Program type: Basic- Omnibox
background: She is currently employed by the information bureau "411" and is a "tax collector", it's her job to collect the proper documents and information from programs within the grid.
Ability: locates information as well as go to a direct address/locations (near instant teleport/hyper speed)
looks:
Tron: Corruption  053
Tron: Corruption  Awesomeness

Last edited by LenaSkyheart on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leora

Leora

PostSubject: Re: Tron: Corruption    Tron: Corruption  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:59 am

Name: Mirror
Program type: basic program ('blue')
Background: A Mirror Program working as a file trafficker dealing alternate entrance to the games. Mirror is constantly looking for the "new alternative", the "new pathway".
Ability: Copy- The ability to temporarily copy cat another programs coding.
Looks:
(Will post my pick as soon as my scanner stops being a dillweed)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tron: Corruption    Tron: Corruption  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tron: Corruption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete :: The Cafe Skyheart :: Limbo-
Jump to: