Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow Empty
PostSubject: The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow   The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:20 am

Summery: When Sky pirate Baxter Binxly returns from the Islands of Teal with a strange package, he doesn't know the trouble he is about to get into. now, trapped in the Mysterious City of Shadow. Baxter must discover the importance of the Mysterious Package and escape before his caught in civil war. action, adventure, political intrigue and steam punk airships await in part one of The Moonlight Kingdom Trilogy!

Character Bios:

Name:Baxter Binxly
Alliance:none
Looks:The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow 1248766

Name: Raoul D. Kizer
Alliance: Shadow(dark)
Looks:The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow 3c24737

Name: Prince Diamon (Dye-mon)
Alliance:Shadow (dark)
looks: The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow 9b67989

Name: Princess Lunaria
Alliance: Light
Looks:The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow Fd43330

Name: ???
Alliance: None
Looks:The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow 95b0900

Name: The Red Lady
Alliance: Shadow (dark)
looks:The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow C756598

Name: Gen. Selee
Alliance: Shadow (dark)
looks: The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow 1e37150
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow   The Moonlight Kingdom: City of Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:19 am

Chapter I: For those who were Listening

“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.”
Rosalia de Castro

36xx, The Islands of the Forgotten Teal Empire

Why did it always end up like this! was all the man thought as he raced down the crumbling corridor. moss covered stones falling into the empty sky as the walkway fell apart at his heels. ENTER: Baxter Binxly, excavator of rare items and explorer of hidden lost civilizations, in other words, a thief. No, no thats not right! he would think brushing back his orange hair with bright blonde highlights. his emerald eyes gleaming as the sunlight shone through the cracks in the crumbling corridor. his leather boots would pound down on giving rock as he ran headlong toward the sweet darkness at the end of the corridor. the hallway falling apart faster and faster. oh shi- he didn't have time to finish his thought before his foot fell through the air sending him falling down into space.

slowly he would begin to fall. the walkway falling apart above him. all around him open sky and clouds framed by floating jungle islands. teal stone glimmering off the sunlight. The Islands of Teal. an ancient civilization lost to those who live beneath the floating islands. the ruins were nothing but remnants of the great empire after the War of Ether. in which Teal and the King of the city of shadow went to war over a mysterious Power. but that didn't matter at this moment. oh come on.... looking down at his wrist, he would watch the steam gauge needle climb until finaly it was in the red. bout @#%@# time! flipping down his goggles he would pull a string on his belt. a motor sounding on his back as leathery wings snapped outward. gliding he would pull his arms and legs in and dive, the air screeching past his wings as he dove faster and faster. once he was clear of the island he had fallen from he would bank hard cutting out of the fall in such a way that he caught a warm air current that would send him spiraling upward. once he had reached a lofty position he would slowly circle downward until he spotted his one love.

The Airship Meidora. a grand vessel built by Baxter and his late father when he was just a boy. slowly he would glide to the deck of his ship. built in the style of the older seafaring vessels the Meidora was like a boat with a huge steam run blimp strapped to it. brass and wood riveted together into a beautiful example of engineering. onces on deck he would snap the wings closed and pull his goggles up. "seems the place is a little more dangerous than the job suggested" he would say with a bit of tired curiosity. "well might as well take her up and start where I left off." going to the steering wheel he would hit a few levers and pull the ship around. it was going to be a long day...
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete :: The Cafe Skyheart :: Poetry Corner-
Jump to: