Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~   ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ STORY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a story of how intricate relationships created by "humans" and their "deamons". In the this world, everyone is born with neko ears and a tail,(lose their neko qualities after their first sexual encounter) and at birth they receive their "deamons" (their soul which takes on a physical form outside of their body, in their youth, their demon will change form many times until it settles into its true form). Their bond is almost immediate and they are inseperable, however there are those individuals who can physically be apart from their deamon for a length of time. A person's soul dies when they no longer have a "deamon".

Character Bio:

Name:
History: (optional)
Appearance/pic:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Tesa
Race: human
History: (optional) Tesa is an orphan and was abanonded when her deamon didn't appear shortly after she was born. She is a cute and cheerful tom-boy teen that enjoys music and culture. She has been endowed with a unique natural hair color and the neko characteristics of a "domesticated" cat. despite her hardships and mockery of being without her deamon, she is still hopeful that one day, she too will be one of the loved ones.
Appearance/pic:
~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ Catanimegirl

Last edited by LenaSkyheart on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~   ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 am

It was the typical Saturday afternoon for Tesa, she had spent the morning in a small building getting extra help on her homework in math and history, her two worse subjects at the private school that she attended. Even though she was an orphan and had no financial backing to attend an expensive school, she did however manage to obtain a scholarship allowing her to attend a slightly above average high school of her choice. She had been looking forward to attending SkyHigh for a while, often reading and hearing the various things that happened there, and the activities offered that it peeked her interest so much so that one afternoon she decided to attend SkyHigh's school festival and knew she had to go there after seeing the music and athletic department.

Tesa was now walking down the sidewalk, bookbag slung over her shoulder resting against her stomach as she searched the contents within for her ipod. If there was one thing that could calm her mind after an intense study session it was her tunes....music spoke to her. Finding the bright neon green headphones and matching ipod she would slip one ear piece up to one of her teal green ears and begin the rest of her trek with a pep and bounce in each step.

Flipping her bookbag onto her back she would then begin to do a sort of bobbing dance, her head and tail swaying from side to side. At times she would suddenly stop and do a little footwork before carrying forward, completely oblivious if she looked strange dancing on the sidewalk as she walked along.

Tesa was headed towards the park near her school, she had been asked to join a small group from school for some karaoke and arcade fun. She was really looking forward to spending some time with her new classmates since they were the only ones that were nice to her.

As a slow song came up on her headphones it allowed her mind to drift off to the first day of high school and just how miserable she was. How the ridiculing and snickering behind her back continued for a full month before the whisperings came to a stop. Tesa had lived with the pain of rejection her whole life and yet she still found the strength to put on a plastic smile so as not to let her enemies know how much she was really suffering. Tesa by now was really good at deceiving others of her true feelings. Tesa however, now that it was her senior year, she wanted to change that, she wanted to have real friends, and this was her first step.

As the song changed it snapped Tesa out of her daze causing her to realize the time. "Crap....so not good......", she would say sliding and spinning the headphones around her neck as she took off in a light jog. With desperation and panic in her voice she would say, "oh please don't let me be late..........". "I still gotta make the train.....", her pace quickened and the pitter-patter of her street shoes softly echoed against the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~   ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 am

Name:Kyle Links
Race:Human
History: Born into the world, Kyle was destined to the deamon Ferret Yggdrasil, growing up on the streets Kyle relied on his partner to survive, giving them an even stronger bond than normal. living day to day he is free of things that haunt others, making him seem carefree.
Appearance/pic:
~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ 1163005628347
~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ Heirender2

"the one and only Yggdrasil"
~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ Ferret
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~   ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Kyle would sigh, lighting a cigerette he would take a slow drag. the smoke breifly clouding his vision. whistling he would feel the small pressures on his skin as Yggy bounded up his chest and out of his shirt, scurring along his shoulder the ferret would bark and lay down along the back of his neck.

"whats on the agenda today Kyle...more skirt chasing? or we just out for money." the ferret would telepathicly say to his master and friend. "hmmm well we could do both. but i think i'd like to take a beak today, maybe read a book." the ferret's nose would scrunch up slightly at the smoke from the cigerette. "Welll whatever you decide i'll be here." yggy would nuzzle Kyles cheek before falling into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~   ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:12 pm

As Tesa made her way down the street she flew past some people, weaving in and out of the sidewalk traffic coming to a crosswalk. Jogging in place Tesa would glance down at her watch and then back up as the light turned green, the soft sound of the crosswalk echoed a little. Tesa would dart out first across the six lanes of traffic making it safely across to the other side. Still running Tesa would eventually make it to the park with a couple minutes to spare. With her hands resting on her knees as she bent over breathing deeply, her eyes would scan the center of the park for the classmates she was suppose to meet up with. The center of the park was fairly large and had plenty of areas for people to sit and chat, it was a common place and was usually packed but today it was on the bare side.

Once Tesa had caught her breath she stood up and started to walk towards the large fountain where she would patiently wait for her fun day to begin.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~   ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Kyle would come up out of the subway station into the bright sunlight. his stop had brought him to a park. a common meeting place for the highschool girls and their friends. he wasn't a letch or anything...really. Yggy would peek out of one eye. "Skirt chasing it is then" his voice holding a certain amount of amusement. "oh hush you" Kyle would say aloud as he tossed his cigarette into a smoking bin.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~   ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Tesa would locate a spot on the fountain's ledge and take a seat. She would remove her headphones and music gear, placing them inside her messenger bag as it rested by her hip. She would watch everyone that came by, watching their deamons interact with one another. She watched as a pair snuggled close on one of the benches underneath the bow of some maple trees, their deamon's resting beneath their feet cuddled just as closely. It made Tesa smile, watching everyone and their other half going about their buisness.

Tesa waited, glancing down at her watch several times before shifting her body to check her time with the park's clock, "perhaps they're running a little late", she says to herself softly, she truly hoped that's what it was. As her eyes scanned around the park, her heart thudded hard against her chest as she watched a handsome young man enter the park. He looked so smart with his short tossled hair and glasses and tesa just loved his sense of style. His overall appearance, the cool, laid back, charming smarty-pants had her face flushing a little and yet his eyes....his eyes is what told her she shouldn't be too interested. Behind those eyes there was a very serious, mysterious man, one that could spell danger.

Tesa, becoming restless just sitting there at the fountain, she stood up and stretched. Looking back down at her perfectly working watch, she would grow more and more nervous with every passing minute as she stood there alone.....waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~   ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Kyle woul notice a lone girl sitting on the fountain. looking her over he could see she had no deamon. "hey yggy" the ferret would poke his head out of the scarf eyes squinting in annoyance at the sun. "now that's a rare sight indeed. maybe you should go talk to her Kyle" sitting up so that he was at the level of Kyle's ear Yggdrasil would look around. "hmmm same couples she's defiantly a new one"

Kyle would approuch the young woman at the fountain. "Hey...you lost?" his voice was a little gruff but easy enough to like.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~   ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Tesa would instictively smile before she said anything, "oh no I'm...", she would look up as she spoke to the one who spoke to her. When she realized who had came to talk to her, her cheeks flushed a little. Luckily she was smart enough to place a hand on the ledge to keep herself from toppling back into the water, clearly surprised. "I...I....I'm just waiting for some friends....mind me asking what time you have sir?", she asks him, smiling when she saw Yggdrasil's head sitting atop his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~   ~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~* The Loved Ones* ~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete :: The Cafe Skyheart :: Limbo-
Jump to: