Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of Great Adventures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

Tales of Great Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:22 pm

The princess of Skyrym, Celestria has gone missing believed to have been kidnapped on route to a prospecting prince’s kingdom. When no word had reached Skyrym of princess Celestria’s safe arrival to the far off kingdom a search party was sent to find her. When only one survivor from the party returned to Skyrym and empty handed, the stories of evil ravenous beasts and bandits quickly spread amongst the people. Fearing the worst, the King sent word to Skyrym’s allies of the kidnapping, offering a great reward for the safe return of Celestria.

With the disappearance of the precious princess it has stirred the towns into frenzy. Towns now harbor more tradesmen as well as adventurers than ever as many naïve commoners band together in groups in hopes of finding Celestria and claiming the reward.

Several months have passed and the fire and hope within the towns have dwindled along with some of the people. Recognizing the severity of the evil that lurks beyond the town walls the commoner forged groups have returned unsuccessful and in some cases with extensive injuries. With the dwindled spunk and hustle within the towns, heroes of the past take up arms once again.

Name:
Profession:
History (optional)
Appearance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sonja Savage
Race: Earth- Elven
Profession:Ranger/ Beast-Master (her pet's name is prince)
History (optional): She is not from Skyrym but from a far away land on the outskirts of Skyrym's allied territory. A vast wilderness cast in thick forests and open grasslands as far as the eye could see. Where great and wonderful beasts and creatures roam freely, free from evil's dark grip. She is the youngest warrior 'princess' of her people.
Appearance:
Tales of Great Adventures Half-elf-girl
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:36 am

Name: Helya'noc Nightmane (nickname: Noc)
Race: Fire - Wolfbred
Profession: Warrior
History: from the floating empire of Teal, raised in the imperial army as a brutal death dealer Noc has earned his rank through blood and a mountain of corpses. having gained his position in his pack through hard work and vicious combat he doesn't trust easily and only desires to claim Celestria in order to further his own goals within the Empire.
Appearance: Tales of Great Adventures Alera_codex___nasaug_by_sandara-d3j50pu
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 am

Sonja had been traveling from the great forest towards a popular central town following the leads of information she has gathered from previous villages for nearly a month and the expansive city was now in sight. She had decided to come to a neutral city knowing some territories were biased and discriminated against certain races but she needed a strong and powerful warrior alongside her and Prince if she had any chance of finding and safely bringing Celestria back home. As Sonja and Prince got closer to the main gates of the city she noticed out of the corner of her eye a couple of guards up on the wall standing watch as she entered. She reached down and gently rubbed the thick soft fur between Prince's ears as she whispers something softly to him in her native tongue. The large beast softly growls as if agreeing with her as he strides alongside her.

First and foremost Sonja needed to go to the central board and look for prospective candidates to be her partner in this journey her father has sent her out on. The two take their time meandering through some of the narrow passageways throughout the living and slums quarters of the city. The roadways slowly becoming wider as they made their way further into the heart of the city finding the main market road off to one side, and the trades on the other. Sonja goes off towards the market to grab a few things for them to eat first. The sight of various races mingling on the streets chatting and negotiating prices with the natives that lived here was a sight for her to see and yet she also saw from the bustling street many younglings with similar injuries as to those from the other villages she's been to.

What first caught her eye was the way Prince was agitated but then realized a quarter mile down the market street was a butcher's shop. She smirks and nods her head up, "let's go grab us a meal 'eh Prince". He chuffs softly and almost takes the lead as Sonja follows slightly behind Prince towards the butcher's shop.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 am

Helya'noc would feel himself bristle as the smell of fresh meat wafted to his sensitive nose. he had been staying in this town for about a week, and even now he found himself discovering new smells and seeing interesting new things.

In his home the streets were uniform and regulated to uphold the ideals of the mighty Tealiasn Empire. scents and activity on this scale was impossible in those streets. noc would close his eyes and allow his senses to pull him toward the smell of meat and blood.

he didn't travel far before he bumped into someone. it was another wolfbred like himself, immediatly they leapt away from each other and a sinister growl would hiss between them.

"dog of the empire!" the brigand wolfbred would growl out. Noc wouldn't even grace him with an answer as he drew two elegantly curved katana from his sides. the silver blades shimmering like liquid metal in the sunlight.

never a dull day...
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:25 am

Sonja and Prince were close enough to see and hear this sudden confrontation between the two wolfbred in front of the butcher's stall. Sonja would wait to watch until she felt the soft brush of Prince's ear tip brush against her arm as the great feline vanished. Stepping forth but not between the two wolfbred she calls out to the butcher who seemed quite nervous due to the growls between the two. "Butcher...I need two whole swine rib racks and the butt as well", she says glancing over at the more dominate male Noc. She whispers out of the corner of her mouth as her pale olive eyes never leave his amber orange eyes, "fights are best taken outside these walls", her eyes ever so carefully shift from his eyes to something up and over his right shoulder. The guards on the walls were starting to take interest in the slight disturbance. She turns her attention back to the butcher who still hadn't moved, "how much will that be?"

The butcher looks from the two large wolfbred nervously before turning to look at the elfkin that stood before him. He hadn't seen a prettier warrior looking one in quite a while, in fact he didn't think they were still around, at least not one of the forest kind. "umm how about 1000 shillaxes", he nervously says.

Sonja's olive eyes squint ever so slightly, the pupils almost shifting to slits as she smirks chuckling softly, "for 1000 shillaxes....what did you do feed the pig royalties...I know for a fact that a whole swine goes only as much as 300 shillaxes....perhaps you take me for a fool", she says as she leans forward, "for 250 shillax not only will you give me my order, but you will give me this large leg", she says holding up a thick and juicy turkey-like leg. "that is more than a fair price....my friend says anyways your swine has more fat than meat on its bones".

The butcher looks outraged by this overly high strong and outspoken elf. He thought they were a peaceful kind and generous race, but perhaps the forest kind were different. As Sonja gave him her demands his huffed and puffed but suddenly stiffened when she mentioned a friend. fearing that perhaps one of the wolfbred was her friend he started to wave his hand as if he was going to say no deal but then he felt the piercing gaze of Sonja, her pupils now slitted like a feline, "ummm what is it miss?", he would say.

Sonja would shrug exhaling a breath as she looks at the other cuts of meat, "my friend isn't one of them if that's what you're thinking.... I have eyes elsewhere", she says, a final threat to seal the deal. Her hand would pause over a cut of leg she wanted as her head tilted looking back at the butcher, "If you make me wait any longer the deal goes to 200 shillaxes", she says. Once the butcher disappears behind the curtain she would stand and wait off to the side of the stall, allowing other customers to take a look at the cuts of meat.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Noc would snarl showing his fangs at the elfkin, how pretentious of her to try and stop their argument. he would take a step toward the brigand.

"you'll take back your words while I choke you with them pup!" with a florish he would shealth his swords, if killing was a crime here then his honor would be redeemed through a physical beating. the brigand had other ideas.

Noc's fist met the side of the brigands face in a bone crunching crack as Noc sent in a vicious left hook. the brigand would stumble growling before swinging his one handed axe toward Noc's midsection.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Sonja would sigh slightly as she carefully stepped out of the way of the two. "I did try to warn them didn't I", she would whisper softly to Prince as he materialized at her side. Catching the hurried movement of the butcher coming back with her order she would carefully dance around the small fight to claim her prize. "Stay here Prince", she would say. She would watch as the large alpha took the first blow to the side of the other's jaw. The sound was deafening as she surely thought the bone beneath the hide was broken. However she quickly saw the error from the younger one as he drew his axe upon the other one. Carefully with the grace of her people, she delicately landed atop the handle of the axe with one foot as if using the axe as a stepping stone. Landing safely back on the ground and away from the stumbling backwards Brigand. "250 shillaxes was the deal right", she would say with a smile to the butcher, handing over the money as she snatched up her two sacks of meat. "it's nice doing business with you, I'll be sure to send word of your hospitality", she says as she slips past the stand away from the fight but still within a ranger's sight. Prince catches up with ease to her sniffing the bags with enthusiasm. "calm down .... I wanna see if he's worth the time...", she says as she rips a rib rack in half, giving it to Prince.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 am

the melee persisted for a moment, the two trading blows before the brigand got careless, wasting no time Noc would pivot and dance behind the armed wolfbred before he swiftly punched his spine, the brigand would yelp and then crumple to the ground in a heap of fur.

"your not dead but you'll wish you were ignorant pup..." turning to the butcher Noc would growl "get him a healer, perhaps he'll have learned not to disrespect the empire." turning away from the stall Noc would absently kick the immobilized wolfbred in the ribs before heading back into the town.

Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 am

Sonja would watch, her eyes scanning and taking the details of the fight. Once it was over she would nod her head to Prince. The pair start to make their way towards the center of town to check the commission boards. "what do you think Prince.... he's strong yet he dances", she says to her large feline companion. Prince chuffs at Sonja, seeming to like what little he had seen too. "I do wonder though what he meant by empire... do you think he is of noble blood?", she asks herself aloud softly.

As they walk down the rest of the market, gathering a few small sacks of apples as well they make their way to the center of the town. Once there they find a place to take a seat and watch others coming in heading and looking for the same thing she was. They sat there and ate their hot meat judging and sizing up potential candidates to be their 'muscle' of the group.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:02 am

Noc would spit as he entered the center of town. there in the square was the bounty board. back home citizens would be put down fairly quickly so the idea that criminals could run freely was fairly new to him. he would tear off a sheet of paper and study its contents.

the client was an elderly woman who worked a tavern in the lower market. she had been held at knife point and her tavern had been robbed of its nightly wages that had collected for the past three weeks. a sizable sum, the job entailed finding the bandits and returning the currancy. at the time of return a fraction of the bounty would be paid and a room at the Tavern would be kept open for the rewardee. not a bad start...

rolling his shoulders to an audible crack he would fold the paper neatly and looking around he would notice the strange elfkin and a massive....'Cat' he would sniff in slight disgust. she seemed a sensible huntress, but he despised the cat beasts ever since his training days in the crucible. oh well...the old woman needed interrogation.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:16 am

Sonja watched the impressive Wolfbred warrior stride into the square. She watched him carefully and seeing his wet black nose twitch slightly in their direction she smiled slowly chuckling softly. "he's got personality behind that brute facade Prince....that or he's just curious about you", she would say as she sat there in the shade finishing off her large bird leg.

prince's ear tuffs dance softly in the breeze caring their scent straight towards Noc. Prince however lays at Sonja's feet happily knawing at his meal. His pale blue eyes watching the streets and Noc in particular as he debates whether the being wanted to kill him or as Sonja suggested, just curious.

Sonja gets up after a couple more bites and walks towards the same board Noc had gone to and scans the contents for anything her and Prince could do quickly on their own. Prince waited still eating his ribs and pork butt.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:46 am

Noc would arrive at the tavern 'The Sneaky Basterd' a fitting name for a place that had been robbed by just such brigands. hunching slightly he would walk into the tavern, it was mostly empty with the exception of a few useless dregs of society tucked into corners with their spirits.

his weight caused the floors to creak as he approuched the bar. it was finely crafted but older than the town by the looks. running a paw over the surface he would try to recount the fights, stories, and legends made there...if any. with a wicked smile he would call over to the old woman behind the bar. she had graying red hair and was not unlike a massive beerkeg with legs. he had seen many humans and yet they never seemed to surprise him in their variety.

she looked him over with obvious distaste. he was used to this reaction, most saw the Imperial emblem that adorned his broach and assumed the worst of him. "wit do ye want ye Monsta, not here for the bounty ar' ye cuz I not be sure there be work for teh likes of ye here mutt." her speech was repulsive and he didn't like her assumptions but then again this was par for the course with humans.

"I am here about the bounty, ya rotund, arsefaced, manchild of a woman." for a moment they glared at each other, before finaly the bartender laughed and slamed down a pint of ale. "ye got some balls under all dat fur don'tcha mutt, aye, I was robbed not three nights past an--

the bartender was cut off as a dagger flew and cut open her neck, she fell away screaming as blood shot across the bar and onto Noc's already drawn blades, he had been lucky enough to hear the dagger before it had a chance to sever his spine. spinning he would be met with three leather clad men and one heavily armored man behind them.

"Returned to the scene of the crime eh mutt?" the armored man said with a tinge of laughter to his voice, they ment to frame him...clever bastards they must have waited near by in order to trap anyone who came to answer the bounty and claim any rewards the city guard might give them...to bad for them their prey was Noc...
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:24 am

Sonja and Prince weren't sure which direction to take since they didn't see which way Noc went exactly. As they walked down some alleyways, prince's nose lifts upwards as he sniffs. Catching the scent of blood and the sound of the gurgled scream he leads the way towards the direction of the tavern bar. As they got closer Prince became more cautious and began to fade, signaling to Sonja to be on guard. At the moment when Prince went completely invisible Sonja jumps and climbs her way to the rooftops where she takes her position outside the bar, hidden and weapon ready. Her Prince also perched, waiting should he need to attack from the alleyway beside the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Noc could smell the cat on the air, and above him he could smell the elfkin's perfume. what was she doing? stalking him? drawing his blades noc would snarl. "you shouldn't have killed the old woman, how the hell will I get my reward now!" his sword was blindingly fast as it cut through a table and an iron mug. runes of power burning across his blade. "you'll regret messing with a soldier of the empire..."

the three men would rush forward to take him. the man in armor standing back to watch his boys cut him down. noc would snarl and bring both blades to bare. if the elf was going to help now was the time.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Prince was the first to make a move as Sonja signaled him. Prince slips inside undetected by the three men as he came in from behind them. It took only a spilt second for Sonja to 'see' the situation inside as Prince's eyes were the only thing to glow for a second vanishing once again. Sonja would ready herself as she took her aim. Prince took his position as he reached forward quickly with his paw, catching one of the men by the leg, tripping him slightly as Sonja's arrow comes whizzing by, piercing the man through the neck, the head of the arrow sticking out through his adams apple. Prince carefully moves out of the way as soon as the first had been taken out. He quickly jumps over the bar counter and lands beside the old lady, out of Noc's way as the other two continue to charge forward, unaware that one of them had fallen.

Sonja drops down from the rooftop soundlessly as she casually walks across the street knowing the battle would be swift. The men had no chance against a wolfbred like Noc.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Noc's blades would sing as he cut one man in two, the other only noticing seconds before he to was cut down in a whirling flourish of steel and blood. he would turn snarling at the man in armor. "drop your weapon so that I might throw your ass to the authorities!" his eyes were narrowed slits of anger, the inner beast threatening to rip out and turn the street into a blood bath.

the armored man seeing his three men slain would drop his blade and take a cautious step back. "y-you monster!" he would say the fear clearly in his voice.

"thats right, i'm a monster and your just meat. Elfkin, if your here get the guards..." his voice sounded hollow now, tired and beaten.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Sonja would lean against the door frame and smirk over at Noc, "they're already on their way...but I am kinda glad they tried to frame you Noc.... it seems that those three were wanted men in a town near my country.... do you think the guards will give us a bigger reward for their leader and the heads of the accused??", she inquires as she slips her foldable bow behind her back. Prince however concerned for the old lady comes over the bartop again, only a bloody footprint on the counter as he bounds over to Sonja, taking her position. The great cat now reappearing before the armored man, "There are all kinds of monsters in this world", Sonja starts to say as she hops over the counter to the woman ".. but you by far are one of the worsts we've encountered", she says as she kneels down beside the old woman.

Prince's ear would twitch and turn as he could hear the rushed footsteps of the guards coming their way. Sonja checks the woman over, she had lost a lot of blood but.... Sonja stands up from behind the counter and pulls from a small pouch hanging from her hip the last of her medcial herbs she had premade. "you'll get your reward Noc....", she simply says as she starts her work on the old woman.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 pm

"damn the reward" he would snarl, his teeth bared in a pained grimace. "I did not anticipate the bastards..." cleaning his blades on a rag from under an armor plate he would wipe them clean before sheathing them into their scabbards.

"t-thank you for coming" his eyes would shift uncomfortably. thanking someone was a human expression one he himself wasn't used to using. "I appreciate what you are doing..." with a growl he would head up the stairs to one of the many empty rooms.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Sonja didn't seem to move or acknowledged the rare thanks Noc had given her since she had to remain focused on the old woman however she had heard it. he would be the one she would need on their team. Prince remains on guard keeping the survivor from running until the town guards arrived. Sonja wasn't sure if she was gonna have the woman up by the time the guards arrived but they took long enough. Just as they were starting to come up to the bar, Sonja had an arm around the old woman's waist as she helps her up to her feet.

Sonja had a few curse words for the slow guards as so did the woman, even though her voice was hoarse and barely audible. Sonja explained everything to the guards. After several minutes as everything was slowly getting back to normal she turns to the woman who was now sitting back in a chair and takes a better look at her wound. She had managed to revive the woman and heal the extensive wounds but that was all she could do. She examined the wound and began to take care of it, tending to it using the basic aid the woman had.

Once Sonja had her bandaged up she herself takes a moment to sit and rest, thankful she had eaten before performing her healing technique or she would have passed out by now. "I wouldn't recommend any shouting for at least a week, and to keep the dressing clean, your voice tone might change once you're all healed up, might be a little hoarse and scruffy, but it was the best I could do", she explains. "oh and another thing...Wolfbred gets the reward, be sure he gets it ma'am", she says as she looks over at the tavern owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Great Adventures   Tales of Great Adventures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Great Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete :: The Cafe Skyheart :: Unrelated Roleplay-
Jump to: