Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete

Home to the collective Genius of a Thousand Minature Nuclear Powered Syn'bots

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~~* Monster High *~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ark Skyheart
Head of the Skyheart Family
Ark Skyheart

~~~* Monster High *~~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~* Monster High *~~~   ~~~* Monster High *~~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:47 am

Howl would smile "the dean has a few things in place to prevent such things as findings ones head in a a circumstance such as yours. fear not Alyce" taking a seat he would stretch out and prepare for the class ahead even tho he was a teachers aid
Back to top Go down
https://gentlemenandhotties.forummotion.com
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* Monster High *~~~   ~~~* Monster High *~~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:56 am

Rosa would smile, turning to her new friend, she would gently place her hand on Alyce's shoulder, "see..Alyce everything is gonna be ok Howl wouldn't lie...", she would say softly. Slowly sitting upright Rosa would gather up her notebook as she followed Howl's lead, setting up for the lecture.

Although Alyce couldn't smile or show any expressions, the tension in her shoulders would lessen by their words. Alyce was like the exchange student, in a completely new and uneasy world, but their kindness was easing her of her first day fears. Alyce quickly popped her knuckles as she flexed her fingers as she prepared to type up her notes. She however also took out a small notepad from her bag and wrote a small note, flashing it over at Howl, "so should I call you, senpai, oppa, big brother??? ", she asks referring to his rank as her senior.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* Monster High *~~~   ~~~* Monster High *~~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:40 am

a part of howl's hand would fade into shadow and snake its way to alyce's back, slowly the answer would be spelled as if a finger was pressing gently against her. 'lets leave the nicknames for now yeah' sitting back he would wait out the rest of the class until finally the bell rang with a resounding 'ding-dong'

"AHH finaly!" signaling a quick goodbye to emil, before getting up to leave.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* Monster High *~~~   ~~~* Monster High *~~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:38 am

Alyce would sit back in her chair her arms reaching up above her neck stretching for a moment. She wasn't sure if perhaps she had offended Howl or not with her question, but decided to let her custom take a step back since it perhaps wasn't something Howl was comfortable with. Stretching in her seat for a moment she would casually slump. As Howl rose from his seat she turned and did a cute gesture, as if tipping her hat off to him, only to end up flicking some of her black fog towards him, her way of saying 'later'. Her body would then turn towards Rosa as she began to type, "so are we gonna go take that tour now or do we have more classes for today?"

Rosa who was reluctantly trying to put her shoes back on glanced up at Howl as he started to leave, "um I'm not sure if we're gonna take the tour now or not... seems he might be a little busy at the moment, do you wanna go sit outside for a moment and properly stretch....?", she would ask seeing how restless Alyce was made her own body itch for relief.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* Monster High *~~~   ~~~* Monster High *~~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 pm

reaching the door howl would rise his hands "coming ladies?" his form would shift into a more shaded gradient as the sunlight touched him. he wasn't entirely solid all the time and natural sunlight made this very visible as his body seemed to become transparent in places.
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* Monster High *~~~   ~~~* Monster High *~~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Rosa would turn and smile at Alyce, "well there we go, problem solved.... I wonder if we can talk him into treating us in something?", she says as she hastily gathers her belongings. Alyce just shrugs her shoulders as she presses a few more buttons closing her mini laptop. Once the two girls were ready they'd leave their desk, bowing to Emil before leaving as they headed towards Howl's direction.
Back to top Go down
Ark Skyheart
Ark Skyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* Monster High *~~~   ~~~* Monster High *~~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:23 am

howl would show them around the campus, leading the way to the libraries, and teachers offices. the pace was quick but slow enough that the whole day slipped away and before they knew it, evening decended. walking into the cafeteria he would gesture around. "Hungery?"
Back to top Go down
LenaSkyheart
Ressurrection Goddess
LenaSkyheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* Monster High *~~~   ~~~* Monster High *~~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:38 am

Rosa would glance from Alyce to Howl, making a face of uncertainty as to whether Alyce could physically get hungry or even eat for that matter, but she nodded her head a little, "mmm just a little all that walking around in these heels gave me a work out", she would comment before glancing back at her headless friend. Alyce would seem to ponder about Howl's question before typing away at her computer, "the only sustenance a Dullahan requires are not of which is being served here... so I think I shall pass, but please feel free to eat in front of me, not like I'm gonna see or anything" *robotic laughter*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~* Monster High *~~~   ~~~* Monster High *~~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~* Monster High *~~~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gentlemen & Hotties: Complete :: The Cafe Skyheart :: Unrelated Roleplay-
Jump to: